Based chocolate man destroys BLM and niggerdom

I didn't think it was possible but this dude is literally black only in skin color.
Based as fuck!
youtube.com/watch?v=TOvpzI7noKs#t=636

Other urls found in this thread:

debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/with-rise-of-alt-right-far-right-neo.html
debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/debunking-more-myths-on-more-blacks-are.html
debunkingdenialism.com/2012/08/11/the-widespread-abuse-of-heritability/#more-5129
debunkingdenialism.com/2016/04/30/mailbag-modern-high-throughput-genomics-versus-race-realism/#more-89403
youtube.com/watch?v=Gu5J13sSto8
africaresource.com/sci-tech-a-business/genetics/528-race-intelligence-and-iq-are-blacks-smarter-than-whites
youtube.com/watch?v=kT2e8RIcXNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's amazing how a nigger with common sense automatically seems like a fucking genius.

still a nigger reddit

He criticized everything about BLM and black chimp behavior, if he was light skinned and made this vid he'd be hailed a hero on here. Keep the fight strong stormgfaggot

Lord Kek please bless this man with prosperity and endless watermelon in his future. He has earned it.

No he's not.

debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/with-rise-of-alt-right-far-right-neo.html

debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/debunking-more-myths-on-more-blacks-are.html

debunkingdenialism.com/2012/08/11/the-widespread-abuse-of-heritability/#more-5129

debunkingdenialism.com/2016/04/30/mailbag-modern-high-throughput-genomics-versus-race-realism/#more-89403

youtube.com/watch?v=Gu5J13sSto8

africaresource.com/sci-tech-a-business/genetics/528-race-intelligence-and-iq-are-blacks-smarter-than-whites

>That guy T.

My nigga.

I wouldn't be surprised if he lurked here, he's basically Sup Forums but chocolaty

Who's going to watch a 25 minute video about bullshit?

Fuck off leddit.

how's that ADD bud? Go watch some colorful cartoon or someshit

this shit is pretty good. the link starts around 10 mins.

And yet he isn;t light skinned. Fuck off nigger lover.

sage

This man here is how you spread your message, no one is going to listen to you no matter how loud you get. They need to hear from their own. This is how you open not only their eyes but cucked whites who can reason and will listen when it comes from him.
stormweenies4lyfe

No one gives a fuck coon ass.

Anyone with half a brain knows that blacks in America are 100 times better off than blacks in Africa.

If you don't like it go back to Africa.

That's the end of the BLM discussion to any rational person.

>if he was light skinned
skin color doesn't matter faggot.
it's all about carrying yourself like a nigger.
niggers come in all colors.

>No one gives a fuck coon ass.
eat shit faggot.
i'm hispanic
you're a hick

I like this chocolate man, we can drink.

>doesn't care he red-pilled 470k viewers cuz he a nig

Learn to compensate faggot.

>blacks will surely wake up THIS TIME
>they're just poor because of their culture

top kek.

Do you think you're welcome on Sup Forums?

You're 1 tier higher than the coon rats.

guess how many blacks will read and get your message?
hint: it's about how many inches your dick size is
if one black watches this and wakes up it's a success

nice trips homo.

at least we can agree pakis are shittiest tier of all.
good night!

He could be a Spaniard, satan

Spaniards are European

Just because he's hispanic doesn't mean he's a dirty injun one

>check his channel page
>constant political commentary, pretty much chocolate Sargon of Akkad
Not bad, Kek bless this chocolate thunder.

contributing with based BLACK CIVILIZED PEOPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=kT2e8RIcXNM

Despite the muh white Argentina meme, hardly any Hispanics are full blooded Spaniards.

>black only in skin color

Yeah....still a nigger

Dirty Brown Mexican Mesizto types are more indian than Hispanic

Hispanic means Spaniard

Spaniards are whiter than Italians and Irish men

Also you can't compare it to argentina cause Spain is not in south america

Blacks aren't going to wake up to anything. Their usefulness has largely been replaced by automation. They're basically living off the fruits of white mans labor and they're still bitching about it.

Garbage

It's weird because he has all the cadence and mannerisms of your typical loud mouthed nigger but he's saying all the right things.

Good thing, I guess. Hopefully he can get through to the others like him.

>They're basically living off the fruits of white mans labor and they're still bitching about it.
something he addressed but you keep that WPWW going bud, you'll get far

>Based chocolate man

He's pretty smart though. Hes a free market libertarian who justifies his arguments with data,

I wonder if there are people out there stupid enough to believe that a site called "Africa Resource" would be reliable. Can you imagine if it was called the "Australian resource" and tried to argue in favor of abbos being smarter than than the whites because abbos ought to come up with their own criterion for intelligence?

>2016
>believing in the libertarian myth
>believing in lolcoin

Jesus Christ you people are stupid.

looks like chris rock from the thmbnail

stop being a edgelord

get this nigger off Sup Forums

>edgelord
nice meme

Reddit go back to your safe zone faggots.

Shills pretending to be racist and trying to make Sup Forums look bad please fuck off. We're perfectly capable of doing it ourselves. We dont need your help.

what's wrong with freemarket ideals?
I'll grant you that libertarians have some batshit crazy ideas but a freemarket isn't one of them
you don't know but your're a gibsmedat in disguise if you want the gov propping your shit business up

>implying the free market doesn't set up quasi governments
>implying enforcement against quasi governments can exist within a free market

>free market ideals support gov setting up orgs to handle private business
ok, I'm the stupid one

This nigga is less than 20 yrs old and has half an idea what hes talking about... a true Sup Forumslack

>private businesses never kill people which can't be magically brought back to life by civil lawsuits

>I use words I don't understand

>trying to make Sup Forums look bad please fuck off
\pol\ doesn't need anymore exposure.

are you legally retarded?

>Doesn't know there are filthy rich Africans

Black Americans built America and have nothing in common with Africans, why the fuck would they go "back" to Africa. They are American

Let them take a DNA test to figure out whether or not they have anything in common with Africans.

Are you retarded?

>edgy teenstormers discrediting him for being black

never change, summer

>implying blacks have ever contributed anything to philosophy

The African is incapable of contributing anything to the modern world outside of entertainment which apparently this YouTube African is doing.

I think you should take a break from the Internet and go for a stroll in the park, maybe it'll clear your head

Isn't he with the Honey Badgers?

Whites don't take random strolls at certain hours of the night wearing dark hoodies looking to be shot in the park.

(OP)
Pretty nice rant, what many black people don't get is when you speak like that and have that kind of benefitting ideology towards society, people don't give a shit about what color of skin you are.

And whenever a black man sees past race and goes this is bullshit stop this right now! we need to improve our communities. They instantly get hit with uncle tom or sellout or similar.

Ironically it's the average hoodrat that is unable to see past race/phenotype, not the "evil white man" which he conveniently blames after making bad decisions.

merit > phenotype.

Shut the fuck up you queer ass hippie faggot.

If blacks don't like it in America they can move back to Africa.

End of discussion.

H-H-Holy shit

>blacks americans built america.
When is this meme going to die. Picking cotton and similar isn't building america.. there were plenty of white slaves like the irish aswell and indentured servants type of stuff. there was very small % that even had black slaves, many freed black slaves also took black slaves.. and many of the slave owners were wealthy jews.

US was 98.5% white/european in 1950 it was majority white for pretty much its entire existence, yet you want to say that african americans built the whole thing.. nope that's not how it worked.

What happened was the americans bought them brought them over.. then regretted slavery, freed them, tore their nation in two arguing about it.. got mushy and decided that the former black slaves deserved a better fate than simply repatriating them back to africa, and decided to make them a part of the american fabric of society.

Which is why blacks in the US has been a priveledged class afterwards.. but this has gotten to their heads bigtime in recent years and when they decided with rap music and these things to separate themselves from the pan european american culture, getting the notion that it was now antithetical to them.. and going from jazz to gangster rap and glorifying crime. their communities took a nosedive into the gutter.

And this based black male in the OP video is trying to drag their asses up from the gutter they have plunged themselves into, and if that be the case, i wish him good luck.

>queer ass hippy faggot
Literally none of those.

I didn't say they shouldn't move to africa if they hate america, i think that would probably be the best that those who have decided in recent years that american culture is incompatible with their own subculture, they should definately go there.. better than them trying to tear up the fabric of the US.

So calm your fucking self and have a burger, stop insinuating that i'm not agreeing with you with regards to that issue.

Yeah. My dad and me pretty much thinks the same thing. It ain't the 70's and 80's anymore, there is a bit of racism here and there but you actually need to look hard for it.
BLM is result of the divide and conquer strategy from the lefties, no more. They're poking the beehive of racial tension that exist in America and I hope it blow up in their faces.
They tried the same here in Brazil then they realized we're a miscigenated utopia and no one is REALLY really racist 'round these parts.

you should try it, i think it fits you

>Implying Libertarianism is Anarcho-Capitalism.
Constitutional Libertarian Monarchy sounds like a flawless system desu.

Government enforces laws and handles foreign affairs. No victimless crime laws. Constitution ensures rights. No gibsmedats

When did that poster say that blacks contributed to philosophy did?

I'm smelling something foul here and all I can say is it doesn't smell like an argument

yeah, I think a lot of them achieve charisma through sheer confidence. He's definitely using it for the right reasons

also lmao

>then she steals the microphone
>black people stealing shit?! are you fucking serious nigga!!!!!

Don't bother, the storm weenie has backed himself into a corner, he's just flinging shit at anything that comes close now

>aint-shit nigger is now a meme

have a (you) for your broken ass english

>reddit
Greetings Reddit

These are the posters who get banned from reddit and come here thinking this place will cater to their edgy fantasies

Nice vid, he's legit.

Nah, he's just a black guy.
Very different from a nigger.