Why buy a gun if you’re not going to use it?

Why buy a gun if you’re not going to use it?

Attached: 17CC17AE-9AAC-4971-8242-BF94D70AD1C3.jpg (458x458, 86K)

why buy anything? retard

I go target shooting pretty often, so I do use it

It is better to have and not need, than to need and not have.

we doin a gat thread?

Attached: IMG_20190815_193720.jpg (4048x1944, 1.92M)

There are various answers and they are all unsettling at best.

What I suspect is that at least some gun owners have mental issues and are just ITCHING to be able to use it in the wet-dream "home invasion" scenario.

You buy a gun in hopes you don't have to use it.

If you are buying it for self-defense (which is the only valid reason to purchase a handgun...rifles and shotguns are different), then you SHOULD actually hope that you will never have to use it unless you are at a shooting range.

it's better the burglar gets it then an innocent person right?

You seem like a nigger that plays fortnite

pussies

lol at meme vector cod gun

Why?

As an free military man and now gun owning civie I own a gun so I can defend my self in case of a break in or other dangerous situations.

I own a simple glock 17. Will more then get the job done if I need it.

Guns are for more than self-defense. They're tools of recreations as well. I haven't found a past-time yet that's as enjoyable as shooting.

In the mind of fanatics and the mentally "simple", having hesitation about taking a human life marks you forever as girly man.

I don’t own a gun

why mention your mother if you dont kno the origin of the name Moneypene

Killing other person is ultimate big brain.
It shows you stronk.
Must kill to asset stronk.
Self-defense or defense of others and expectation to avoid harm second to being stronk. Stronk make good.

Oh, sure man. clearly, someone getting their house broken into is a manifestation of the homeowners disturbing urges.

Did someone climb into your window to test drive your daughters puss puss? clearly, she and her parents were just waiting for that to happen, so got a gun to make it more likely to happen.

it makes me feel more manly
i have a micro penis so i need many large guns

Deterrance or having if necessary. By the time you need one, it's too late to buy one. It's like insurance. You hope your house never catches fire, but you cant wait till it does to get fire insurance

Don't fool yourself faggot. Living in a castle doctrine state I'm throwing 10 .45 jhp and probably another 10 fmj's the moment an intruder comes in

Why buy a fire extinguisher if you're not going to use it?
Why buy a first aid kit of you're not going to use it?