HUGE WHITE LIGHT AND RED AND BLUE LIGHTS FOLLOWED AFTERWARDS ON OAKLAND

>have a good view of oakland from where I'm at
>saw a bright white light shining for about 1-3 seconds followed by red and blue lights in the distance

W-what happened?

A cop drove by

iT HAPPENED AGAIN
I'm miles away, I can bareley see the skyline. Its not a cop that drove by.

Was it the sunset behind some clouds?

>mfw alien invasion

A a jet
B a ufo related aircraft
about 20 minutes ago I saw an orange light moving

America is manifesting in the form of light!

those were UFO dropships

they dropped mean big head ufo motherfuckers who will run naked in your forests killing people, just like in brazil

gov needed more democrat votes

Maybe a transformer shitting itself.
White and blue are electricity and red is fire.

California here i see a alien lights in the sky too

THERE WAS A UFO SIGHTING IN NY TODAY

COINCIDENCE???

The acid's kicking in

That's odd, more anons finding these lights, too. Keep an open mind and don't freak out, whatever happens.

I'm scared

NASA launched a rocket earlier.

space cops after baby fark mcgeezax again

With clear skies, you'd always see blinking colored lights like that, shining really high up. Never knew what they were.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you're being genuine because I'm bored.... Need more details. Is it still there? Did it move (if so how)? Don't just derp around. Give details if you want any sort of explaination

Those are stars

Grab the shittiest camera you own and record it.

don't worry OP i stay in California i seen crazy shit in the sky

Sounds pretty American.

it's just swamp gas goy nothing to be concerned about

It's kek bestowing the American spirit to a land long devoid of it.
Praise him and the other primordials!

I saw something like that about 40 minutes ago, bright white flash, looked over the water east of seattle or something

The wild world of memes and magic!

Gay Niggers from Outer Space

kek

AMERICA

Based Ayy Lmaos are visiting for the RNC and take some pics with Trump

UPDATE: 3 RED LIGHTS IN THE DISTANCE AGAIN THEY'RE JUST THERE SHINING ON AND OFF WHAT ARE THEY

There was some kind of fireball spotted is seattle last night too.

picture?

SpaceX?

kek came back to save us all

you're shit at descriptions so I'm going to try one more time. Are they arranged in any particular pattern? How long between flashes? All at once or one at a time? How high in the sky are they?..... Bring some details or you're going to et soupy aleiumz/cell phone tower

Im on a computer, I can't take a picture, also it'd be hard enough with them turning off and on and so.

YEs they are arranged, 2 of them are close to each other, one of them is far off to the right. 1.00 second between each flash, they look like really tiny fireworks, they're as higher than a building.

shoot a gun at them see if they attack

Okay that's moderately helpful... Assuming your view isn't being obstructed by clouds giving an illusion of flickering and they are stationary for long periods of time (guessing you know where all the towers in your area are) they are likely usaf drones... The other light you saw earlier could be as well (starlight camo)

Don't worry man. It's just swamp gays and weather bafoons.

Last sunday I and 3 others saw a Yellow/orange light slowly fade into the night's sky. Seattle area.

Sounds like one of those lights that kind of function like lighthouse, but instead of ships it's planes and instead of coasts it's mountains.

get a flash light and flash the light on and off like morse code

They normally don't use red lights though.... Then again I'm on the east coast so things could be different over there

I am miles away, I can't. PIC RELATED IS HOW FAR THE CITY LOOKS LIKE FROM HERE, BUT x the picture by 5.

Flying drones over citizens in a busy crime ridden place like Oakland?

No mountains or lighthouses near.

The ones in my city are all red. Maybe we're thinking of different things?

forgot pic

It's probably just a drone, or weather balloons filled with swamp gas or horse shoe shaped space craft driving inter dimensional demon aliens.

Lived in Oakland before, people have tons of illegal fireworks this time of the year and launch them off non stop

For training yes.... You'd be surprised (or maybe not) at all the random shit they do...
> my friend and I are chilling by fire outside. 2 drones make passes at ~50mph or so at 2am (low enough for me to see the camera and AF symbol) shit was trippy... Also saw a black triangle.... And a large blimp around the same times in the middle of fucking nowhere

Second coming of kek confirmed by these dubs

uPDATE
BRIGHT LIGHT

IN SKY

ITS ABOUT AS HIGH AS THE STARS IN THE SKY BUT A BIT LOWER, IT LOOKS LIKE A HUGE WHITE EXPLOSION JUST HAPPENED UP THERE, IT WENT LIKE A HUGE BANG FOR 3 SECONDS AND NOW THEY'RES NOTHING WHATS HAPPENING

Sup Forums HOLD ME THERES NOTHING ON THE NEWS IS IT TOO EARLY, IS IT HAPPENING?

STOP WITH KEK HE ISNT HERE

Better luck next time apostle.

Alameda county patrols with drones

My city uses an acutal lighthouse beacon.... Freaked me out pretty good for a couple of minutes until I figured out what it was lol

which ones?

Dubs! Just as the mighty apostle foretold! All hail kek, all hail kek!

Look at my post. You are describing a firework

>mfw the ayys came to Earth to endorse Trump

your shits fake until you take your phone and record a video

>looks as far as here, but x5
>as high as the stars but lower

KEK IS WITH YOU.

NIGGER JUST GO OUT AND TAKE A FUCKING PICTURE AS PROOF OR GTFO.

Probably this... Also nice trips
OP is a fag for not knowing what fireworks are

Niggers with laser beams strapped to their heads

FREEDOM happened

4 GUNSHOTS HEARD
GUNSHOTS
GUNSHOTS IM
I HEARD THE CRACKLING OF 4 GUN SHOTS
FUCKING STOP IT
I DON'T HAVE A PHONE, I QUIT THAT SHIT YEARS AGO. IM LOOKING STRAIGHT AT THE SKYLINE RED LIGHTS AND BLUE LIGHTS, THESE AREN'T FIREWORKS, THEY'RE APPEARING INSTANTLY, NO RESIDUE

NO HE ISN'T

dang. that neck.

USE YOUR WEBCAM

You live near Oakland you faggot, gunshots shouldn't be new for you.

i dont live near oakland you fucking dip, i dont live in oakland. im telling you guys all this from the skyline

>lives in bay area
>hears gun shots
>scared
I think its time to move home

i dont live near oakland you fucking dip, i dont live in oakland. im telling you guys all this from the skyline

this is the best I can take by turning my whole monitor

Someone might be trying to shoot it down. Whatever it is.
Have you ever thought that it might be kek, descending from heaven to take you away? Just believe in the kek, and all is possible.

You're acting like quite the nu-male op

Calm down, it's not that bad, it'll get crazier.

kek isn't REAL

You're to get ayynal raped.
Keep me posted.

>77
s-shit it's kek...all hail.

And how do you know for sure? It is okay that you don't believe in him, for he is all good, yay. When your time comes to its end and you ascend to the next world, he will allow you to join him in his kekdom. All he asks is that you be a good person.

whatever you do don't let them anal probe you

kek isnt here

Maybe ill become an alien sex slave thatd be pree lit tbqhwu

op depending on your angle you were probably looking at the big oil refinery in vallejo

Kek is where you want 'em to be.

Kek is everywhere, he surrounds us and penetrates us. Accept him into your mind and all will be made clear Mr. Chin.

grant balfour just redpilled a feminist on the berkeley campus and you're witnessing the associated energy burst

praise kek!

stop.

This.

Nigger, it's the Poh-lees coming to getchyu

G-guys what if op is dead cuz of the gays and zettss

>Oakland
>forests

Finn nigga

What the fuck

Loben kek Deutschlander.
There is no need to hate the German for giving top praise to kek. He is a very good thing to praise!

SFO airport is talking about something on radar

since you have a webcam, just record whats happening

just another 300 dead and 200 injured
"apparently"

Sometime right around the 4th of July, I was driving from San Jose to Fremont and saw incredibly bright white / red / blue / green lights coming from north of the SJ Airport. There was 1 color at a time, alternating every 5 seconds or so, sometimes turning off. I drove by it somewhere around Milpitas, and could just barely see that it was coming from a large building that seemed like it was 5 minutes off the side from highway 880. I saw it about 10 miles away in either direction, and it was bright enough so that you might have even seen it on the horizon at oakland. If I had to guess, it's probably some tech company testing some new stuff. It was kind of close to Moffat field, but on the wrong side of the freeway.