YouTube Rewind 2019 is absolute shit

YouTube Rewind 2019 is absolute shit.

Let's show them what we've got.

youtu.be/2lAe1cqCOXo

Attached: YouTube Shit.png (800x800, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCkYw3cRwLo
jewtube.com/2019/12/yidcore-they-tried-to-kill-us-they-failed-lets-eat/
youtu.be/9itWsqzFMVo
youtu.be/TDvNCli48o0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The comment section is already golden, what more do you need? Throw in some jew hate? C'mon now.

>YouTube: “so in 2019 lets see what people like”
>Everyone: we like to copy and paste other people’s comments

YouTube: so in 2019 let’s see what you guys like.

Everyone: we like to copy and paste everyones comments in the comment section.

>100k more dislikes in last 20 minutes
hoooo boy this is about to get real

It’s just like last years but now even worse.

Attached: ohmy2.gif (381x410, 1.81M)

Come one, anons. Let's do our part in disliking this video.

They didn't even put any effort into this year's rewind.

It's completely unoriginal this year, and people are actually saying that this year's rewind isn't as bad as last years because they didn't even try to do anything.

>didn't even try to do anything.
I'd call that addition by subtraction.

Still disliking it tho, but I'm not going to wack it with every account I have.

And they still don’t know why.

AAAAAND they create shit. again wtf ? It was good several years ago

>ITT: YouTube shills who want to kick up shit
Just don't watch it, that's the only winning move.

>not using jewtube.com

You can still dislike it without watching it, user.

It's still the site that all of the normies use. It's best to go to where to all the normies are to redpill the masses.

>YouTube: so in 2019 let’s see what you guys like.
>Everyone: we like to copy and paste everyones comments in the comment section.

honestly, I hate racism/homophobia/general ignorance, but it's this shit that makes me come here.

Attached: rvx012u.jpg (750x969, 119K)

i actually like it but not as much as the 2012 one youtube.com/watch?v=iCkYw3cRwLo

I didn't even bother to watch 2018, not going to watch 2019. Feed me, what do they have this year?

That would mean that heavily disliked videos could have more dislikes than views, and I have never seen that happen.

Genuinely..Why do you guys care about youtube rewind? It's a bunch of handpicked normal bullshit for kids.

>not using jewtube
jewtube.com/2019/12/yidcore-they-tried-to-kill-us-they-failed-lets-eat/
Get with the program faggot

But yeah, there will be a mass migration to buttchute soon enough.

>It was good several years ago
YouTube used to be good several years ago. Now, individual creators are a threat to YouTube since they get so much more income from corporations. Attention that is given to individual creators is attention that could be given to corporations, so they have to throttle individual creators, something they didn't do many years ago.

He means open the video and dislike it. You'll give it a view but you don't have to watch it in its entirety to vote. IDIOT

ethans wife is in the idf and her goons astroturf Sup Forums daily shes an ugly fucking skank too trying to make threads that shes hot top delusion

Attached: aquaman'd.gif (400x225, 1.99M)

>pizzagate is a goddam lie and you know it!

I remember the furry-troll wars. And the emo bashing. Fuck that was when youtube was still fun. And most of the rest of the internet.

Attached: internet.jpg (1003x679, 180K)

>there will be a mass migration to buttchute soon enough.
Trips of truth Sup Forumsro. And this is true for all major platforms that keep pushing the ultra-leftist agenda and curbing free speech and net neutrality. Can't wait till everybody jumps ship not only on youtube, but also failbook, shitstagram, twatter the list goes on. Can't wait to see the panic and their stocks crash, this could be an economic disaster kek.

The only upside to this ridiculously lazy ass format was that they couldn't ignore Pewdiepie

youtu.be/9itWsqzFMVo

>crash
Meh, I wouldn't be so sure about it, (((they))) will just call those alternative platforms
>echo chambers for conspiracy theories and white supremacists
While the gullible will remain gullible. Sucking off on the propagandist's cock.

>youtu.be/TDvNCli48o0

We're all Nazarios in their eyes.
The battle has begun between two echo chambers, where both believing having the moral high ground.

Attached: 1572602110743m.jpg (935x1024, 104K)

All of the websites changed except Sup Forums. Sup Forums is one of the bastions of the old internet.

>echo chambers for conspiracy theories and white supremacists
TBH the latter part is quite true at the moment when most people still can get what they want from mainstream platforms. People with more unique and divisive interests pretty much need to dive into what currently are cesspools of rednecks. Hope that once youtube and the like go too far the amount of normal people on the platform will increase to drown this shit out, though not ban it as free speech should always be a thing. It will probably happen anyway as a platform that gets big is bound to sell out at some point. Long story short it's going to be a circlejerk, forever, until somebody axes the whole internet, also not far in the future.

God damn lies! He's just an antisemitic fucktard distributing lies and racist propaganda.

Oh golly! I can't wait for his book to arrive in the post!

>except Sup Forums
Delusional. I was debating changing it to spiderman on life support or a crying little bitch girl considering the ridiculous stuff that can get you banned today. Couldn't be arsed.

>Can't wait till everybody jumps ship not only on youtube, but also failbook, shitstagram, twatter the list goes on.
It costs a lot of money to run websites like that, and right wingers don't exactly have the same amount of dollars as (((they))) do. It's also going to be way more convenient for brain-dead normies to stay on authoritative websites like YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook.

>It's also going to be way more convenient for brain-dead normies to stay on authoritative websites
You do realize that most people simply tolerate their bullshit because there is little alternatives atm and for the most part they get what they were looking for? The occasional dive into shitchute is nothing out of the ordinary anymore. Just wait until they go full commie, don't for a second think most people support the extreme left.

>The occasional dive into shitchute is nothing out of the ordinary anymore.
The only people who dive into BitChute are right-wingers, user. YouTube used to be a place were we were creating more right-wingers, and now, we can't really do that.

Maybe more people will be interested in BitChute once it gains about ten times the money it currently has. The website used to be pretty bad just a couple years ago, and now it's just a little annoying to use, because it's user interface isn't as polished as YouTube's.

> Jenelle Eliana
> T-Series first to hit 100 mil
> Making arbitrary top ten lists because complete disconnect to creators and audience

Youtube can eat a fucking dick tbh...

Attached: Absolute degeneracy2.png (269x289, 81K)

YouTube abandoned it's creators in favor of mainstream media corporations.