"Muscles don't matter to wome-"

"Muscles don't matter to wome-"

Well done, my Canadian friend. Trudeau will be proud of you, don't forget your gender neutral pronouns!

n

Money and social status matters more

>Canada
>matches with an Asian girl
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Not my pic

Lmao nice cope. No one can tell you have money in this situation

ask for feet pics thnks

Just take pics of your nice car, expensive restaurants, trips over broad

All those things = money

No one fucking knows that shit lol do you honestly think a normie can even tell the difference between fake expensive goods and real?

Pic related, u think ANY normie can tell the difference in public between these two rolexes? Lmfao Kys

No but a normie know whats an exotic sports car looks like

Rent one. Lmao buy a used old Porsche no normie can tell the difference

So you agree?

No because that's retarded.

Muscles matter to some women
Muscles don't matter to some women

Yeah i also noticed that lots of girls do love muscular girls, but i also had girls who really didn't care at all or even found it gross.

>t. lifting since 2 years

>money is important

ayy lmao AYY LMAOO

frame is more important, good masculine V-shape frame will make you look fit and muscular by default. women have no clue about male anatomy so they think broad shoulders are something you work out for and not raw genetics

>people value looks
woah this is news to me

"Canadians aren't fa-"

the one on the right is fake, right?

Left is fake.

Just lmao @ you if you don't tren it up in 2017

Steroid use for peak muscular aesthetics is the only way you are gonna pull nowadays and if you don't then you might as well ROT!

Never thought id agree with a jew.

nothing you do will matter if you're a desperate assburger
women are repelled by non-normies. git gud

horrible post, painful to read
fuck off

Yea but muscles can be achieved pretty easily. Easier than wealth

Stay buttmad normie.

/counterfeit squad/ here

lol lmfao kys

Kys normie

lol kys

I liked you better when you were making bad business deals and losing hundreds of dollars

Not sure who you think I am then because all I do is make money.

kys normie

>No one can tell you have money in this situation
But this is a highly specific situation

I'm not a normie

People in general can't really tell you have money when they first meet you( when it would matter ) unless you are just obscenely flaunting it by driving a sports car, wearing a presedential Rolex and start telling them about your wealth after showing them your private wealth management statements

How the fuck else would anyone be able to tell youre rich until actually getting to know you?

Who ever said muscles don't matter?

Canada should be rangebanned.

>People in general can't really tell you have money when they first meet you
Yeah they can. It's not just about being money. It's being successful

>le ameriORC face

You have 10 seconds to name exactly 1 (ONE) reason why this thread shouldn't earn you a ban.

You have a thousand hours to explain to me why this thread is out of the norm of the threads regularly posted on here every single day and including those currently in the catalogue.

So you ARE the "another day wasted" faggot, then. Because you post this exact response every time someone tells you to fuck off. You don't have muscles, you're just a pathetic LARPing faggot. Kill yourself.

>Canadian shitposters are unironically buttmad hapas
So all those "hello zhang" posts were not memes.

That's not an explanation though. My response on the otherhand is valid.

Hello Zhang. Thanks for admitting it btw.

Hello Jerome Rodriguez. Why did this thread of all the wonderful threads get you so buttblasted?

Pipe down, Zhang.