ERDOGAN GUN CONTROL

Erdogan's chief advisor has vowed to loosen gun control in order to create a population that can defend against any coup.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

sendika10.org/2016/07/erdoganin-danismanindan-trtde-dolayli-silahlanma-cagrisi/
strawpoll.me/10774891
youtube.com/watch?v=b1QJ8ijnNxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sauce?
Sounds like someone is gearing up for battle.

[citation needed]

If OP isn't bullshitting (source please), then this confirms IMO that this was not staged by Erdogan himself. If anything, he is scared shitless that the US is gunning for him and won't stop until he is overthrown.

Sauce is turkish, several sources, I'll just post this: sendika10.org/2016/07/erdoganin-danismanindan-trtde-dolayli-silahlanma-cagrisi/

Give me some time and I'll translate the article

based, just come and try fucking kuffar

They'll probably just give out gun licenses to Erdogan supporters/AKP members.

I doubt he's scared shitless, it's just another way to cement his power by literally arming a giant militia loyal only to him, and with people in every neighborhood.

Said something bad about the goatfucker in chief? Enjoy the visit from your friendly neighborhood executioners.

yes, that way what happened in egypt will never happen again

While on live TV on the TRY state channel, Şeref Malkoç has described a method of "a legitimate counter against those attempting a coup."

(2nd paragraph is a pain to translate, basically repeats the first, no new info)

Tayyip Erdoğan's chief advisor, Şeref Malkoç, has explained that AKP (note: erdogan's party) plans to remove barriers against legal gun ownership and make the necessary legal reforms to reflect this.

Malkoç's words:
"Nowadays there are a number of legal barriers being put against citizens obtaining guns. Our ministry of internal affairs is going to make a number of relevant legal reforms, and the path to legal gun ownership to the people of this country will be cleared. Things happen in Turkey, people shooting each other. But despite this, we [the turkish people] need a legitimate counter against those attempting a coup and thus we need more gun ownership. Murderers and other criminals don't buy their guns legally; they don't care either way. We need to enact these types of reforms if we want to end this barbaric tradition once and for all."

*TRT

>Murderers and other criminals don't buy their guns legally; they don't care either way.

gun grabbers btfo!

Oh look gun ownership can be a means for the people to dictate what government they want, and th second the state needs a well armed militia there is no problem with buying guns

Turkey is now more free than the US.

So this is what it felt like for the British after WWII.
The decline was the last 16 years.
Now comes the fall.

Pretty based desu

Do you think this change of policy will significantly change the outcome of a future coup in Turkey?

strawpoll.me/10774891
strawpoll.me/10774891
strawpoll.me/10774891

>Murderers and other criminals don't buy their guns legally

youtube.com/watch?v=b1QJ8ijnNxM

Wtf i love turkey now???

You're crazy, how can armed civilians or civilians for that matter stop a coup? Oh wait... nvm.

Great. They can also aid a coup. Roach civil war when? enough of erdogan and his shit

I'm sorta glad that we'll be able to buy assault rifles now, sorta feel bad for the k*rds tho, k*rd genocide is incoming when all this friction between Turks settle and they point the anger at k*rds again.

>Said something bad about the goatfucker in chief? Enjoy the visit from your friendly neighborhood executioners.

This will work only till the economy is working. When the money disappear the loyalty will disappear well .

>tighten gun laws
>get overthrown in a coup
>loosen gun laws
>get overthrown in a revolution

Leading a country is hard.

>register as gun owner
>in time of trouble govt can just kick your door with a squad and make you give em up
lol no
if you register you're an idiot