This amerimutt meme is just another divide and rule tactic by the jews. Stop spreading this, we white people must unite

>this amerimutt meme is just another divide and rule tactic by the jews. Stop spreading this, we white people must unite

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas
imgur.com/a/FYmcd
youtube.com/watch?v=HWmZHrWSXkU
youtube.com/watch?v=6tPs78ofDPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this amerimutt meme is just another divide and rule tactic by the jews. Stop spreading this, we white people must unite

STOP THIS FUCKING MEME
IT ISNT im sick of these memes, they suck and arent funny
why do you make these threads? FUCK you on behalf of /ptg/ and all real americans who aren't shills.
when they say '56% white", they don't mean the white people are only 56" white overall but really mean whites are 56% OVERALL part of the population. those 56% are still 100% white.
also, inb4 "white Hispanic", hispanic isn't a race. if someone is a white hispanic, they are fully white but had spanish DNA, NOT MEXICAN.
This meme is making me so mad right now that I'm going to quit browsing Sup Forums until it subsides (IGNORE IT, and it goes away), or the mods have enough of this god damn shit and ban you for your divide and concur shit.

>fuck u kraut bitch retard fuck u fuck u its not funny fuck u 60% you little bitch 60% white we are still whiter then you hans go prep the bull you fucking bullshit nigger fuck you fuck you turk i hate you s muc youre not even funny we americans are literally pure whties just youre just using bad examples osf us anyone can cherrypick fuck fuck fuck

>fuck you terroni italian fucking piece of shit you say we arent white but we are whiter then you geppeto bitch peice of shit nigger you are arab rapebaby fuck you fuck you youre blacker then i am you spic fuck you

>fuck u pedro u fucking bitch u say that we americans arent white but ure the ones immigrating to our country all the time and speaking your language in our american country fuck you youre not white youre just a rapebaby arab bitch fuck you non-white subhuman bitch my ancestors beat yours see the mexican war and the cuba war and philippine war fuck you spain bitch we kicked ur ass out of america and we will do again since you ILEGALLY IMMIGRATE to our country trump said it youre gonna go back!!!!!!!

>fuck you genghis you fucking mongol rapebaby fuck you at least we're not asian like you bitches are ahahahah ur cucks also lol i bet u dont even have a gun so what ure gonna do when ahmed rapes you and your mum ahahahhahahah fuck u all mongol bitches

>this amerimutt meme is just another divide and rule tactic by the jews. Stop spreading this, we "white" people must unite

>this amerimutt meme is just another divide and rule tactic by the jews. Stop spreading this, we "white" people must unite

T H E Y W I L L N O T D I V I D E U S

>this amerimutt meme is just another divide and rule tactic by the juice. Stop spreading this, we "huite" "people" must unite

>this amerimutt meme is just another divide and rule tactic by the masters. Stop spreading this, we white people must unite

unite? with le 6% face? literally fukking how? you must be a turkroach m8

Prove you're not a shitskin muhammad

>divide and concur

>the other thread

>ameriorc mods literally deleting amerimutt threads on Sup Forums and even here

jej

how do you go from this...

to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas

of all pics, this is my favourite, it also has the cutest goblin imho

>tfw Argentina is whiter than America

I can never not see its chest shart

EUROPOORS Ó̴͟͡U̴̴̢T̡̛͡

imgur.com/a/FYmcd

Oh god, this one is amazing.

>whiter than America
not really a huge achievement, is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=HWmZHrWSXkU

that's true

Uhhhm... Why do americans always do this face?

r8 this one

He's a cutie :)

judge it from how many salty (you)s you get, i'll give you a freebie for effort.

>this amerimutt meme is just another divide and rule tactic by the softskins. Stop spreading this, we white uruk must unite

These 2 look really nice.

Who draws these

blaaargh

hmmbllgryyybght

Looks like a ""meme"" made by the jews to divide and conquer white people.

this amerimutt is so adorable ^ ^

this amerimutt meme is just another divide and rule tactic by the jews. Stop spreading this, we white people must unite

bloooooooorgh

Why do racist """white""" Americans deny their African ancestry?

>implying theres any African DNA in white Americans

STOP IT! STOP MAKING THESE GOD DAMN MEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

youtube.com/watch?v=6tPs78ofDPo

>Caring about identity politics

Joey ambrosiano for fugs Edie Haze for hugs

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEE

>Sup Forums is stupid because they care about race
>Sup Forums goes on to care about race.
The hypocrisy is just too much

Masterful

Buds, why are Europeans so obsessed with us?
Quite cute 2bh.

roll for you amerimutt

oops wrong pic mod pls don't ban me

>white hands

for the horde!

BLOORGH WHY THEY BOOLLY

funny meme, but do european leftards unironically get butthurt if you insist that multiculturalism has fucked their countries up? if so, talk about insecure.

Amerimutt is like the first original non pepe/wojak/spurdo meme we've had in years.
For that reason I can't hate it.

I love this meme, it's even funnier when multi cultural countries like Brazil or Germany post it.

needs more indian shitskin admixture for a true canamutt meme, bro

Lok'tar bur'ger!

O CAAANADA

Fuck no.It's adapting to a new host!!!

>le 46% face by 2050

SLLLLERRRKK KILL ME

Excuse me but Canada is a proud BLACK nation okay?

cringe

Thats actually pretty slow and they're cutting down on immigration.

They fell 3 percent between 2010 and 2020. We fell 5 percent between 2011 and 2016.

this smug bastard always cracks me up. people should make more smug orcs

all of the americas will return to being a brown land eventually. its like nature reclaiming an uninhabited building

ÑÑÑÑÑYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I consider many hispanics to be at least primarily caucasian and they tend to assimilate pretty well. there's going to be more brown mexicans and I get that but it isn't a genocide of white people

The Virgin 100% vs the Chad 56%

> I consider many hispanics to be at least primarily caucasian and they tend to assimilate pretty well. there's going to be more brown mexicans and I get that but it isn't a genocide of white people

Artists employed by George Soros

What the fuck is Latin ethnicity?

Turk needs to be blacker

They're honorary BLACKS

KARA BOĞA encourages OC and edits
>honorary
They are actually BLACK

>I'm 1/46574 German and 1/574673 Italian and 1/4542 Irish. Shut up, shitskin subhuman

Let's play a game

>trolling needs a purpose greater than just getting a rise out of the retards who get rattled

Based KARA BOĞA poster

Make one thsese goblins shart in a mart.
Im too lazy