Want to learn korean after realizing they're the only honorary white asians

>want to learn korean after realizing they're the only honorary white asians
>like 8 different hangul sound 95% identical to me
>tfw to dumb too learn korean

I will marry you if you master gook language

거. 커. 버. 더. 터. 처. 저.

the annuncuation and inflection required to learn Korean from English is almost incomprehensible to me. Seems like high effort.

Who the fuck said Koreans were honorary whites

I did.

It only seems high effort if u treat it like rocket science
Even the hobos in the streets speak it
Why cant you
Language is not soemthing you have to learn with pen
You just need to be exposed to it more

The difference between the k and g consonant sound is really subtle unlike english. D, J a, T and CH too, are a lot more subtle than their differences in english. It's really hard to hear how to identify these hangul when spoken much less pronounce them properly.

Fuck me, man. Literally 2 dum.

Like you say, exposure helps but knowing it as your first language will train your ear and tongue to pronounce the language properly. I tried watching some video tutorial to learning hangul and not even 10 characters in I was starting to zone out, since the G and K sound are so similar as to basically just be inflections on the vowel preceeding it, which makes it sound like there are significantly more vowels than ㅗㅓㅏㅜㅢㅛㅕㅑㅠ

U can train ur ears if u live with native speaker for few years desu
Do gun and Kiwi sound same to you desu?

>can't into the easiest East Asian language
>thinks Hell Joseon and the Hwabyeong people can be considered "honorary whites"
huh

>do gun and kiwi sound the same to you
wtf no.
Maybe it's just google translate suckin dick but the pronounciation it has for a variety of different K,G,D consonant sounds is almost identical. Type a bunch of korean into translate and let it soeak it back at you.

Japanese is easier, beautiful and more useful.

>learning a languge because "muh white"
Kek. You are worse than those girls learning lorean because of k-pop and doramas

>tfw your OC is posted

I used to think Japs were honorary whites until I realized most white looking japs were either actually full korean foreigners living in japan, or half korean. I've since discovered that most native japanese are fairly pacific asian looking, while most koreans look like what japanese portrayed themselves as looking like. Many koreans even have pink nips, putting them very close to genetically white, meanwhile most white looking japs still have brown nips.

No.

Sorry you live in a shithole but auxillary languages are basically passion interests in english societies. We're not required to learn any other language and any other language is entirely elective in school.

dude, shut the fuck up jesus shit you sound str8 gay m8

Holy shit stay mad shitskin.

>t. burnt pepperoni nipples