Fuck my drinking is getting out of hand, 6-pack of 10% tallboys per night and i'm still unsatisfied

fuck my drinking is getting out of hand, 6-pack of 10% tallboys per night and i'm still unsatisfied

Attached: 1429979495456.jpg (1056x1072, 167K)

That’s a lot of liquid, why not go with straight whiskey or vodka? Half pint would get you there without the bloat

This

its like 10$ cheaper to do it this way im a leaf

last night i chugged half a bottle of vodka. would be sweet war story except i'm living at my parents who refuse to talk to me now. have no idea what i did

get some help, user. aa meetings don't cut it for most young guys but if you get mad into exercise that's usually a good enough combo. gl

10$? I can go to almost any packie here in MA and get 4 nip shot bottles of Jim Bean for less than 5 bucks. That’s a a half pint right there. 85 proof each bottle.

>yes we call them packies

LOL adorable. I drink 750 ml of whisky, straight, almost every night. 6 pack of beer ? LOL. I drink a 24 pack in a sitting and only stop because I run out.

>just ber
>half a bottle
those were the days...

Attached: 1573258203034.jpg (574x430, 35K)

Have fun with liver failure you absolute cretin.

>bragging about being a degenerate alcoholic

Attached: ms325.jpg (349x359, 37K)

yeah i know
im in college and this semester is so easy im bored all the time so i just drink usually alone or with friends or at a bar

not going to go somewhere to get help but ill quit over the 2 week break i got coming up and start hitting the gym get into my hobbies/talk to more girls
man my problem is as soon as i drink any alcohol at all i just want more or else it feels like im getting blueballed by a slut so i think zero alchohol except for the weekends is where this is going for me

maybe you don't like your program. i drank heavily, had a piece of shit gf, and cheated on her constantly all because unconsciously i knew i was in the wrong program for me and at very best i'd end up fucking secretaries in the bathroom for a living

Attached: QW3cdRE.gif (573x318, 1.46M)

Lose some weight.
Sounds crazy?
It's pretty obvious if you think about it.
Less body mass, less narcotics needed.
You can also build a resistance by using often.
Take a break if you have the willpower, like a week or two.
Cut your weight back 175lbs is a perfect weight for a 6ft male

nah mate im doing a specialized program to become and oow (officer of the watch)
working on ships as a navigator

It's great i love it, it's usually really intense 90% attendance or you fail a program but this sem is a fucking joke
i really don't want a gf unless i like her but that never happens it's all just sex and ghosting

Im okay with it. Im trying to drink myself into an early grave. Sad part is I see the doctor every 4 months for full check ups/blood work etc. And Im crazy healthy still. I work outdoors and drink like 2 gallons of water a day. So, its taking a little longer than I thought.
Not bragging, giving perspective about op's "problem". he doesn't have one, he could knock the shit off and be fine in a day. 6 beers is nothing. House wives drink more in their wine every night.

im 6ft 150lbs sometimes i don't eat for a day and a half because im lazy

dude its a 6-pack of 500mL 10% beers, thats 500mL of 60% alcohol

i hear you as soon as that shit touches your tongue the other 7 pints are coming in regardless

I'm rooting for you but right now i'd say bro you're not going to quit over that break. you can't just plan to quit this shit. it takes several ass-sucking days of getting off it and those never seem to be planned

ITT pic related

Attached: 48DF2AA4-5243-4739-A349-A10425F0EDC5.jpg (640x640, 30K)

i think i can do it if i just white knuckle and take it like a man but i'll see
im not so far gone i don't think but i honestly have no idea

Kek, no it's not its 500mL of 10% alcohol

no that's one 500mL of 60% alcohol if OP drinks them all in a night

You dont multiply the alcohol % retard. 10 gallons of 10% beer is still 10%.

if you concentrate 6 10% beers you get 1 60% beer why are you trolling its wednesday my dude

No it's not. The concentration of alcohol in the beer doesnt not change. 1 can is 10% alcohol, two cans still 10% alcohol, 5000 cans, still only 10% alcohol. The concentration of alcohol in your body changes but I assure you it's not 60% blood alcohol level or youd be dead

lol
>i was just pretending!!!!

the extremely rare book of the new sun wojak

drinking 500mL of 60% alcohol in 4 hours is the same as drinking six 500mL 10% beers in 4 hours

go away

Attached: Possum-on-a-branch.jpg (1000x667, 104K)

>10%
Wimp

Damn you're lucky. I'm killing about 3 pints of vodka a day. I'm super out of hand

60% alcohol = 120 proof. So what are some options? A few maybe

I've drunk so much over the past ten years I'm clearly fucked. Scotfag tho what can I do??

im 50/50 scot and irish but live in canada where a 750mL of scotch is $30
ill trade you

>Scotfag
Little dick syndrome, I hear ya

what do you drink fag

6 cans x 16 oz = 96 oz x 10% alcohol = 9.6 oz alcohol

(1 pint = 16oz) x 60% alcohol = 9.6 oz alcohol

Can get a half decent litre of whisky for £25 (single malt). So I generally drink most of one of them a night. I thought it would be more debilitating, but I function pretty well tbh. One day it has to catch up ...

16oz = 473 mL you fucking burger
a tall boi is 500mL

I expected shrinkage, but nope. Still a caber?!

?

Go back to your 3rd world and take your metric system with you

Attached: BFC1F4B7-217A-4DD5-9259-BA8AEF87F45B.png (640x1136, 304K)

You can get the same alcohol content drinking 1/6th of the liquid. Op will die of water poisoning overdose before alcohol OD

that's not the point retard, alcohol does long term dmg to your life in general and organs are you simple?

That's no good
I missed a day of eating a week ago but only because I had the flu
Got a smart phone?
You can quickly search for easy recipes for whatever you like
Try different things, don't be afraid to make mistakes
Got a home gym?
For about $100 you could get one used, just wash the sweat off
You're probably too ashamed of yourself to workout in a public gym, I've been there
Exercise once or twice a day for about 30 minutes, don't make excuses, yes you DO have the time
Laziness is a state of mind, you let yourself be this way
You won't feel that way after a week or two of exercise
Even if nobody else notices the changes, you will, and you will feel great

ok soy boy

Are your eyes green or blue?
Hair Orange or blonde?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, your genes are very rare and valuable, please have children with somebody with similar traits.

yeah i've been there b4 man
yeah i have home gym but i have no problem going to a public gym
i will have time after my exams i got 19 days of being home no obligations
i know dude i love drinking so much and the way it makes me feel i need to hold off for a while and after that need to carefully think about it

Think 'white walker' and you're pretty much there. The last thing this planet needs is more of me. Fuck, imagine.

No its not.