Who was better?

Who was better?

Attached: 521458.jpg (780x438, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMJakLzPags
youtube.com/watch?v=b-cZG81-MPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obama. Not even close as trump ranks as one of the worst presidents. trump is a spoiled born rich asshole who seems to have many mental issues. Doesn't say much about the people that voted him in.

This can't be a serious question.

Obama was a perfectly reasonable president.
Trump is an utter embarrassment.

Attached: American_decline.png (1192x2058, 1.06M)

Eisenhower.

Obama was way better

Attached: Screenshot_20191204-183401_Reddit.jpg (720x1280, 182K)

At what? Basketball or banging hot bitches?

ones a pedo and one isnt

Attached: 1546557731526.jpg (654x849, 86K)

Attached: 1558302449904.png (1352x1883, 282K)

Trump

Attached: 1564269464285.jpg (2096x2344, 1.54M)

Attached: 4lolor.jpg (835x576, 87K)

>ObAMa BeSt PrEsiDent EvEr
>that moment when he killed American civilians in drone strikes without a trial

>implying that there is a fucking difference between Zionsville and Zionstown.

Attached: kek.gif (377x246, 1.46M)

Are these numbers adjusted for inflation to get an actual comparison?

Trump isnt half way into his presidency yet. Obama was okay, we will see how Trump finishes it off.

Stfu faggot he has a Nobel peace prize

Attached: 1565135897928.jpg (500x500, 64K)

Yes, they are.

Top kek.

Just because he’s black. he was easily one of the worst presidents in American history

they were fucking terrorists. obama ended the surge of dumbass grunts getting their balls blown off and shifted the war to drones and operators. lib fags don't want to recognize this, but he was actually a better C&C than trump
>when you send some ospreys to kill saudi arabia's enemies and get war dogs and negro soldiers killed and fuck up the apology

Attached: 75554.png (300x300, 150K)

wew lad

Attached: 1559341290923.jpg (556x561, 15K)

Attached: 1540684581964.jpg (504x825, 138K)

>he was a terrorist
Every American citizen has the right to a fair trial no matter the crime. Ever heard of the Nuremberg trials?

of course trump

Attached: 1555287203340.jpg (720x685, 64K)

Attached: 1562134465215.jpg (750x1062, 151K)

I just looked them up, no they aren't. Regan IN HIS TIME left a debt of $1.86 trillion. In today's $$ thats WAYYYY more.
And all of this is assuming there were not net positives to the debt, which is retarded.

Based nobel prize committee.

seethe

Attached: !crywithtrumplibcuck.jpg (768x768, 112K)

>retarded and irrelevant
fuck off Sup Forums

Attached: 0.png (1490x837, 1.13M)

And trump is a subversive jew.
When he got elected, kushner was put into power. Not trump.

One's a nigger, how's this even a valid question?

Yeah Trump is the nigger.

Attached: meme-1.png (600x400, 263K)

Not retarded and not irrelevant
Your too naïve to realize the importance of the killing of an American citizen without a trial.

Better Jew loving trump than Muslim Obama

Attached: enemy of my enemies.jpg (640x594, 52K)

>user discovers growing population and how the national debt always increases

No matter who we vote for the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor.

>Who was better?

Attached: 1499019727463.jpg (663x647, 72K)

>I just looked them up, no they aren't.
sigh...
>the numbers represent INFLATION-ADJUSTED DOLLARS to make a fair comparison over several years

Attached: 33he.jpg (751x1011, 150K)

>Obama
>allows guns to be sold to Mexican cartel smugglers under the fast and furious program
>border patrol agent gets shot to death
>fast and furious weapons found near by

Trump hurts feelings but has an excellent economy and jobs report.

Obama was a guy everyone could like, never rocked the boat, and kept things basically even keel.

Obama wasn't bad, but he didn't do anything great either.

I prefer a guy that hurts feelings but knocks it out of the park in the metrics that matter.

>one is fucking a tranny and the other is fucking a super model

Attached: 1503769411519.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

>Obama wasn’t bad
He allowed the NSA to spy on the American public

>Nuremberg trials

>living in a post 1949 world
>those kind of trials will never happen again
>cope

>retarded and irrelevant
OK retard, go back swimming in your degenerate bluepilled pool

Attached: 1572352034169.jpg (708x433, 18K)

America is bankrupt.

Obama

Gas yourself

Attached: 1565133701822.jpg (540x960, 55K)

Trump hasn't exactly put an end to it either.

Both are shit for doing it/allowing it. I didn't call it out because both of them did it and this is a question of who is better.

>Obama wasn't bad

Attached: obama5.jpg (600x810, 234K)

>won’t happen again
I wonder why ohhhh wait because wouldn’t Obama wouldn’t let it happen

Great argument retard

he would actually look pretty good bald.

Attached: 1572902242555.jpg (500x374, 26K)

Remember

Attached: Sheeple-47.jpg (946x1224, 216K)

Neither

Attached: 1511668535548.jpg (750x689, 82K)

Attached: IMG_3237.png (490x586, 102K)

I agree

Kek can’t believe people actually support Obama

Attached: obama-jerbs.jpg (604x453, 95K)

Kek can't believe people actually support Trump

trump. easily. barry o'muslim is directly responsible for the murder of over 500,000 civilians in iraq. clearly weak chinned queer yanks will talk shit about this because they're iraqis. which is funny because it was proved ALL the cunts in the planes on 9/11 were saudi funded and you weak chinned cunts bombed iraq and afghanistan. and with barry o'
muslims blessing hilldawg sold the biggest arms deal in history to the saudis ($80billion)... because fuck cunts that cunts that fund ISIS and were behind 9/11. fucking democrats are cancerous wankers.

>Not even close as trump ranks as one of the worst presidents.
I unironically think he's the absolute worst, at least adjusting for time period. Actually, not even that, because I think modern sensibilities hold Trump back and that he'd be even worse if unrestrained by them.

Not an argument, just a proposal.
Are you allowed to make additions with the symbol +?
If you want the same organization, your Matisse yia hoo's king, you sure have the right president for it. The campaign was a sham, and still is.

>Obama is against it.
Are you that retarded or purely shilling. CF is too much anchored in the system for another trial of this kind. If not the CF, it's the greatest ally.

>shilling disinformation agent
OK retard

Ikr, he just got to embrace the baldness

Kek I can't believe that people are still supporting this coin presented as a dichotomy.
Good for business.

Attached: 5ba.jpg (328x266, 16K)

>he can't believe a country/people at the precipice of inescapable communism would not choose to jump down to their doom.

it might be too little too late, but alteast there is a chance with trump.

>trump is a spoiled born rich asshole who seems to have many mental issues.

Attached: 1499391954174.jpg (452x362, 55K)

Everything that comes out of Trump's mouth is basically word salad. He cannot finish a sentence with the same topic he started it on. He is afraid to show his transcripts because he failed or got very low grades. Compared to Obama who graduated from Harvard. Ok, so for you Trumpers who did not graduate from elementary school, I guess you will select that idiot.

And this is coming from somebody who scoffed at people when they said George W. Bush was the worst president ever, and suggested they didn't know their history. I think Bush was a bad president, but he wasn't a bigoted, narcissistic, attention deficit pathological liar and petulant man-baby.

TRUMP is a zillion times better

Obama destroyed America (and Europe)

Trump is trying to undo the damage

Attached: image.jpg (667x487, 172K)

No he wouldn't. He can't grow a beard.

It's hard to fucking say considering the absolute clusterfuck of a state the media is in right now.

>Saudi Arabian pilots
Kekekekekek
Was it also a Saudi who drove duh plane in the accounting department of the pentagon?

Attached: downloadfile-1.bin.jpg (474x316, 33K)

You can't see that for yourself?

Obama was a Titan compared with the odious criminal trump.

Attached: FB_IMG_1566394523448.jpg (476x473, 42K)

Bwahahahahahaha!!

Trumptard is pissing himself in Europe!!

>You can't see that for yourself?
On which channel?

Attached: 1565328480892.jpg (720x566, 64K)

inb4 "college doesn't make you smart"

Have you read the works of Theodore Herzl or Adam Weishaupt in your university fucktard?

Bush did that, the patriot act did that. barry had the "right" to do it because of bush

oh you

he would, but like many of his age, having hair is a big deal

Commie.

This guy fucking gets it

Not the Nigger.

this is the right answer

As a Globalist Jewish Communist I have to say Obama because it makes faggots like this mad.

Trying to explain the situation is Pic related.

Attached: 1542812194713.gif (500x348, 763K)

This thread is about comparing the two. Yes, Obama's drone policy was bad, but Obama never called for the targeting of the families of terrorists, and he never pardoned war criminals.

Oh, and drone strikes have continued unabated during Trump's tenure.

Attached: Trump_pardons_war_criminals_MAGA.png (1490x1984, 1.12M)

Completely wrong. You forgot about Obama's Netflix deal he got only 3 years after having been president.

This is textbook projection.

Attached: Hannity.jpg (864x960, 165K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rMJakLzPags
youtube.com/watch?v=b-cZG81-MPQ

It's hilarious Trump is so fucking fat and ugly you dumbasses have to keep photoshopping his face on to decent looking peoples bodies to make yourselves feel better.

Do boomers really still buy that bikers are tough? These day's it's just a bunch of old men with money to burn riding their 'hog' on the weekends but staying home if it's raining.

Kinda like how Trump killed those same American citizen's family members by a seal strike?

>so fucking fat and ugly

Attached: of-course-im-1hvwbf.jpg (500x400, 35K)

Thing is I am a moderate liberal and I was pissed with the drone strikes, as were many liberals. We railed against it. Conversely though I’ve never seen a Trump supporter criticize trump for anything. Not only do they deny things he does and lies he tells, they actually fabricate idiotic conspiracy theories to do so and pass them off as fact.

What’s with all the gay imagery of trump? He’s either a muscular cartoon warrior holding a gun he couldn’t fire or some muscular type riding a tank etc. now he’s in leather, and many homosexuals love black leather guys. Says a lot about trump supporters

You mean how fat uneducated low wage white niggers seethed about Obama for 8 years and still to this day cry and whine about him, or how you penniless bitches still seethe about AOC, Shiff, Teens like Greta Lol. Whiny faggot