Why do jews make Christmas horror movies?

why do jews make Christmas horror movies?

Attached: bc.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Attached: ach.jpg (188x267, 13K)

just want an answer please

Why do Christians have such a persecution complex they think everyone is out to get them?

money

THE ORIGINAL IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE HORROR MOVIES AND NOW THEY FUCKING RUIN THIS REMAKE CAUSE THEY LET A FUCKING WOMAN DIRECT IT AND SHE MAKES ITS FUCKING PG-13 BECAUSE SHE WANT TO "get a younger generation of girls into horror movies" YEAH MORE SHIT RUINED TERMINATOR JAMES BOND GHOST BUSTERS NOW THIS IM FUCKING DONE KILL YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING FAGGOT FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK ASS FUCK FAGGOT NIGGER FUUUUUUUCK

RUUUUIIIIIINED

FILM IS RUUUUIIINED

LETS TAKE GOOD FILM AND RUUUUIIIIIIN IT CAUSE FAGGOT SJW FEMINIST JEW KIKE FAGGOT NIGGER ASS TITS LETS RUIN GREAT MOVIES CAUSE IT MAY HURT PEOPLES FEELINGS YEAH LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Because they hate Christians but love their money.

>blacked christmas

Attached: 51qFHRpUVVL[1].jpg (333x500, 32K)

It's their turn and stuff, ya know?

Honestly, all Hollywood is trying to do anymore is anything that will annoy straight white men

Are straight white men supposed to be annoyed by Christmas horror movies?

Why are straight white men so easily triggered?

Attached: 1562718466999.jpg (640x320, 30K)

Are Sup Forums trolls really this faggy and lame now?
cute b8 buddy

so many movies

Attached: ce.jpg (187x269, 14K)

jews are literally evil

>Are Sup Forums trolls really this faggy and lame now?
I can't think of anything more lame than being offended by a christmas movie lol

We're not triggered yet, just slightly annoyed that everything wrong with the word is blamed on us. You'll know when we're triggered.

who has the problem?

Attached: hs.jpg (185x273, 14K)

/thread

Attached: chs.jpg (189x267, 13K)

Because there's an absolute assault on Christmas. It's all out war, OP! Pretty soon the Jooz are gonna be throwing people in concentration camps for saying "merry Christmas". Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they make it legal to kill anyone who's even suspected of being a Christian.
>Merry Chri...
>*Bang* you're fuckin dead

Dark times are ahead, my brother. We must rise up against the nuclear holocaust on Christmas.

I'm just gonna say it proudly while I can: MERRY CHRISTMAS, user! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Attached: ms.jpg (188x268, 13K)

The 1974 version of this film is based. It was actually directed by the absolute heathen who directed A Christmas Story.

>You'll know when we're triggered.
Oooohh, scary ;^)

jews are inherently and universally evil

Why didnt they just call it kwanzaa?

what would happen if they made a jewish horror movie?

Attached: cb.jpg (188x269, 11K)

>You'll know when we're triggered
A nationwide shortage of tendies?

coming soon to a theater near you" Schlomo the rabid rabbi"

Attached: jew.jpg (292x173, 5K)

Attached: images (1).jpgsbb.jpg (299x168, 13K)

Attached: images.jpg (189x267, 16K)

Attached: ss.jpg (188x268, 11K)

Attached: garbage_day.jpg (932x666, 100K)

You’re way over thinking this. Christmas is by far the most well known holiday in the world. people can relate to it and it’s a very happy go lucky time so it just makes the movie edgy I guess

>why do Christians pay to watch Christmas horror movies?

A more important question is:

>Ketchup
or
>Catsup

Attached: tumblr_mc83fzVDVl1r2okwqo2_500.jpg (486x291, 19K)

Fucking Goldberg. Kek