Is it racist that I don’t find black people attractive at all? Like...

Is it racist that I don’t find black people attractive at all? Like, you honestly couldn’t pay me to date or have sex with a black girl because I think they all look ugly and disgusting. But I don’t hate them. Am I racist?

Attached: 4EDDCE9A-4B96-4F04-AB8B-533816CCCDB1.jpg (700x560, 241K)

Of course not, you have a sexual preference. Everyone does.

Is she ugly to you?

Attached: ruined.png (540x529, 466K)

Yes

has left the chat...

Their features just don't measure up to the Eurocentric societal standard for beauty. There are some attractive mixed girls that possess certain white facial features while retaining dat ass tho.

she looks like that yellow/orange light god guy from south park. regardless, mixed race is disgusting

No you’re just fucking dumb and think too much

>Am I racist?
no, racial sexual preferences aren't racist in the slightest

don't be ashamed

No but if you go around spouting that fact it is. No one cares who you fuck.

I live in area that is highly populated with black people. I do not go around saying how black people are ugly kek

I find black girls attractive but I am totally repulsed by how they smell. I have hooked up with several black girls on tinder. Huge tits only. After I worked up the nerve to lay some moves on them, things were good until I smelled their greasy, acrid, repulsive smell. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I think black people are sometimes justifiably racist because they suspect that a lot of people feel that way. Simply put black people are just the most physically alpha specimens, so the dainty sex characteristics that we build up in modern society do not benefit them as well as a group as the other races.

That being said anybody can be sexually 10/10 as long as they have the right features. You’re not racist as long as you dont blurt it out and make people feel bad. You’re just picky

niggers (blacks) are absolutely fucking hideous

This.
Any black girl in normal places is either super fat and gross or built like a football player.

>Is it racist that I don’t find black people attractive at all?
yes, but it isn't a big deal, and it isn't your fault. society drills subconscious racism into everyone unfortunately, including blacks themselves. just recognise it and move on

black people are ugly af. when a woman thinks of an attractive man or a real man, they think of a white skinned male.

white is the most attractive and this is probably one of the reasons so many black people are salty.

I like the black girl smell personally, but I could totally tell the difference blindfolded.

I am racist. I hate blacks, so do statistics. I have fucked a few black chicks that were attractive. I hated most the white girls I fucked too.

It smells like sweat in an onion volcano at benny hana

They do actually smell, the gene that causes it is the same which determines wet or dry ear wax. East Asians are usually on the opposite end of the blacks which means that they basically dont smell. Which is why they are often the ones reacting the strongest to the "black smell"

Gene is ABCC11 for those interested

Attached: World_map_ABCC11_A_Allele.svg.png (1280x847, 200K)

Im a black girl and Im neither though.

To a liberal, yes. To a normal white person, no

Why is it EVERY time someone wants to convince someone of the attractiveness of blacks they show a picture of a black woman with majority white genetics?

Yes, I know exactly what you're talking about. That pussy is some nasty shit right there.

this isn't even a "black" girl, she's at least half white. Show me a completely AFRICAN girl that's attractive. You cant lol.

Sheva Alomar

It’s perfectly okay to feel like that, I also feel this way

No. It’s a physical trait that appeals differently to everyone. I don’t like fat bitches I think they’re gross, does that mean I hate fat people? No. I hate them because they’re disgusting not because they’re fat.

>Sheva Alomar
my guy listing white looking video game characters

So what do you want? A fucking puppy? A participation trophy?

Bill Cosby is racist though, ironically.

Not racist. You are allowed to have sexual preferences ya know.

I'm gay, and black men just don't look good to me. Black dick doesn't look good, black male asses don't look good, black faces/bodies, etc, etc.

It's not racist to not find someone attractive.

I am attracted to black men but that's my preference. You're free to have yours. Neither of us is racist.

Nobody says you have to fuck them. You just have to respect their human rights, like everybody else. There are people of every race that you will find unattractive. Funny thing, most racially pure people of other races, I find unattractive because they look so different. Most mixed-race people I do find attractive. My wife is even hapa from Hawaii.

Perhaps racist. I don't fins many particularly pretty, but there are some exceptions. I find Kristin Welker fascinating - 100% black, but looks like a Mayan goddess. And I like Salli R-W (pic related). But the bimbos who think huge asses are their showpiece... ugh, wretch.

Attached: 936full-salli-richardson--whitfield[1].jpg (936x1297, 743K)

Not at all. I feel the same way about Asians, but I get along with them no problem.

>100% black

Attached: 1567643081929.jpg (852x1041, 120K)

>I decide/feel something about someone based on their race/genetics.
>Is it racist?

Of course it is. You probably meant to ask if you should feel like a rancid and hateful prejudiced person, and the answer is no. Don't feel bad, the word "racist" is being so bent and twisted lately that its meaning is lost.

Just a white woman would be fine

So am I also homophobic because I’m not attracted to men?

You can answer that yourself too. Phobic means "irrational fear of". So no. Not being attracted to homosexuals doesn't make you fearful of them. Yet another word being twisted around lately. "If you do not love them then that means you irrationally fear them."

I only replied because you got trips. Don't waste anymore trips.

Okay so by that definition it’s “prejudice or antagonism” to another person to not volunteer to have sex with them? As in, we should all do our civic duty and have sex with as many colors as possible as not to be racist? You’re a dum dum and you take words too literally

>Is it racist that I don’t find subhuman monkey-people hybrids attractive at all?
Nope. They're not people, no matter what the media desperately tried to shove down your throat. Outliers exist, but the average nigger is just a fucking savage who has no place in civilized society

Attached: 18195141_1447333761954680_2492035552757998727_n.jpg (720x900, 72K)

Yes. You are a racist nazi.

Sincerely,
- The Jews

Racism is something that oppresses other people, and not fucking you is more of a huge step towards dignity and respect for all blacks (and all the rest of humanity).

You need to improve your english much more before you can be a convincing shill. Right now you stick out too much. Even on an anonymous website, it's obvious you don't belong.

You're probably one of those free shills. Sad.