What went wrong. I legitimately don’t understand

What went wrong. I legitimately don’t understand.

Yesterday I got berated on here for not asking for the number 4-5 messages in. So that’s what I tried today and now I’m left on R

Attached: 0733E383-FA0B-4571-A0AB-9728F32A132D.png (1242x2208, 361K)

BUMP

Idgi why would you text her "do you wanna text?". Thats like "can i ask you a question?"

i was obviously asking for her number

I assume that was his failed attempt at asking for her number?
It would come across as a very weird thing to say when you are already texting her. In probably came across as you declining her invitation to fuck as all you wanted to do was talk

>obviously
Clearly not

Honestly you were already going downhill when you asked her "so what on my profile caught your attention" and "do you wanna text" just killed it.

she asks for the dick, you reply Gee wally I dont remember typing that, and wonder why she ghosts you.

> Wants fo fuck
> " Lets Talk "
You fucking clown

She pretty much said she was down to fuck and you replied with do you wanna text??

You pussed out and she sensed it. Game over OP move on. Next time have some confidence.

OP can you post your profile?

Bro u r actually a fag

>listening to Sup Forums on how to get laid
Phew lad...

Your neediness. She tested you you failed.

He does a pretty good job by himself anyway.

>Your neediness
I dunno man
It kinda sounds like the opposite
She asked him to fuck and he responded with cringe before saying "lets just talk"

you came across as boring.

she threw a sexual text out there and you failed horrible at that as well. jesus, you good looking guys without personality and game are such a waste.

>You wanna smash?
>Asks "You wanna text?" while texting.

This is a joke, right? Tyrone is already banging her. Lesson learned. Move on after you figure out how not to be such an embarrasing cuck.

>good looking guys

you’re gonna make me blush

Post Bumble profile pic!

im not attractive by any means. the fact i got left on R should be proof

Bro I know this feeling too well last like 5 or 6 girls have messaged have left me on Read... I'm so done with chasing pussy thru apps, it seems you have to act like 5 different guys at once to have any kind of success..

>do you wanna text
rofl wtf

Ask her “how do I receive knot?”

Just post your damn picture