Going down to these fuckers now. It's been a blast. Make a post for my last moments

Going down to these fuckers now. It's been a blast. Make a post for my last moments

Attached: b2.jpg (4032x3024, 623K)

Bye fam

before u do lets play minecraft

Sayonara

I always loved you Scott

Later bro

Livestream

GL in the afterlife fam, that's if there is one.

see you tomorrow fag

Dont

So long space cowboy.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING NIGGER?!?! NOOOOOOO!!???!!?!?!?

Attached: B00F516E-95FC-46B5-83CD-9F9D44CA0A36.jpg (640x1039, 498K)

Hope there is not afterlife and you can finally rest in peace.

Bang.

You're (not)gonna carry that weight.

Don't do it man. It's not worth it. I know life may seem like it sucks but its all just perspective. You have to look inward to be able to look outward. Nobody likes change, but if you can accept that change is a fact of life, all you can experience will be pure bliss. Stay up.

This ones to you OP, really dont do it, but if i cant change your mind then have a pleasant passing at the least

Attached: IMG_20191205_160105_016.jpg (1080x1920, 354K)

Im almost right there with you fam. I got my dead cancer friends morphine pills and a bottle of Booker's and now I think I might've pushed the one good thing I had out of my life and it's only going to take a little nudge.

Godspeed, Space Cowboy

Lol do it you attention seeking nigger. Livestream

I hope so user.

Thanks for the rest that bothered to comment. Just managed to snort them all. Listening to some vaporwave on the way out. Godspeed! Don't spend as much time on this website as I did, lest you meet my same fate

Suntory is disgusting. Use a real whiskey. Faggot

Faggot you won't do. It

Pics or it didn't happen

Sharpie in pooper 1st

3 20MG extended release oxys will just be a bit of an uncomfortable 12 hours for an average person with no tolerance.

Faggot

Uncomfortable he says. I wouldn't even feel that, not even with xanax as a potentiator

Attached: 1573628850101.gif (325x252, 891K)

>average person with no tolerance
Notice that bit, didn't say it would be uncomfortable for a seasoned dope head

Fair point. I'm not sure it's going to kill op though.

Heroin/drug addict here and that’s probably not going to kill you op. My first time doing Fentaynl I was on a bunch of Xanax and drank quite a lot of bowmans. Those internet bastards lied to me and I woke up in the fucking hospital with pneumonia for a few weeks before I got involuntarily committed to a psych hospital as they do for ODs at times. If you become a ghost start knocking shit over at my place to let me know it’s better than life

Nah, OP's being a faggot as usual

rip in pieces faggot

Attached: sleener nice.jpg (610x876, 90K)

Have fun puking for 12 hours straight.
U aren't gonna die off 60 mg.

Unless he has no tolerance, crushes all the oxy and dissolves into small amount of alcohol, or shoots the oxy, then he will live. Even taking those steps I’m not sure they’d come near killing him, however I know shooting it definitely could but I doubt op goin anywhere but the trashcan to throw up tonight

Love this whiskey. Good choice

what am I looking at here? whisky bottle full of oxy? tell me you drank that whiskey and aren't like mixing it for suicide faggotry or something because suntory is too good for your gay