Intra-tower message - Floor 0773

Intra-tower message - Floor 0773

Hey, Bob here. I need some guys from 805 to come down here and help me out with the particle accelerator. After the last patch job it's been eating through antimatter like crazy, and I need some help with it. Tier six or so tools should do the job, but we lost ours during the last incident with the rebel group from the east sector. Crazy bastards keep talking about "what's outside the tower."

Bob Heisswager: Grade 3 Maintenance technician

Addendum: Some of the guys have been complaining about weird shapes, voices, shadows, that kinda stuff. Might help everyone calm down if we got a preternatural watchman down here to do a sweep.

Thanks in advance.

Attached: Floor [REDACTED].jpg (1200x800, 190K)

ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS !!
The white zone is for loading and unloading only.
If you have to load or unload, please use the white zone.
Maintenance

Where's the white zone on floor 0244?

Jim MacDunham, Labor Department

We need security on the 53rd floor!! The Cannibal Tribe is wreaking havoc!!

~Research and Development

I thought everyone below 0212 died out years ago. Are we having another temporal flux? How the Hell is there a time distortion on the messenger?

Employee #75862349 [NAME UNREGISTERED]

Damit Jim. How many times do we have to tell you.?
Its behind the water purification system on subfloor 0244A.
Stop drinking that illegal brewed " beer" made by the mutants of the lobby.
Maintenance

The flux capacitor is on the fritz again.

Floor 0774 >shitter’s clogged

Attached: B0BA642F-5CA0-4EB4-8CF3-1ADE8C32AF9E.gif (400x225, 514K)

WHICH ONE OF YOU CHUCKLEFUCKS TOOK ALL THE GODDAMN HARDSUITS I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU'RE HAVING ANOTHER THERMAL LANCE JOUSTING TOURNAMENT I AM GOING TO COME DOWN THERE AND PISTOL WHIP EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.

R and D was working on temporal distortions. It is possible, although i thought all knowledge for the research was lost during the calamity of 2099

>shitter’s clogged, wait

Attached: 06360F72-E5A8-4AC2-9A27-FA4CF7804E8A.gif (320x240, 1.03M)

WHAT THE HELL ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? ALL WE EVER DO IN THE TOWER IS WORK WORK WORK WORK GODDAMN WORK. I DON'T GIVE A SINGLE IOTA OF A SHIT IF THIS IS THE LAST BASTION OF MANKIND, I'M FUCKING TIRED AFTER A LONG DAY YOU SON OF A BITCH!

>chucklefucks and R & D are in the shitter, probability of shitposting expected to be high.

Attached: FB4C2A10-B49F-4EA4-8F55-B0F9635605BE.gif (250x187, 1.39M)

Escape outside

Please report to the nearest re- education and stress relief area .

Go to Hell Randy, you don't know how to have fun.

Em̤̍̈́ͪ̓̐͐ͩͣ̊m̗̺͓̔ͪm̭̝̄̎͟mpp̸̣͍͈͖ͩͨ̒̊͗ͣͦ̆ͫ͡l̷̩̥̘̗͙̓̏ͤͣ̀ŏ̱̬͓̦̳̺ͨ̒͒͋̀͜͝ŷ̧̤̈͑ͭͣ͜e͍̹̣̪͈͚̪̗͂ͧẽ̼͉̫̓̀ͦ͞ ̭̟̗͖̓͆̍ͫ͗̈́̽3̸̶̗̞͖̗̦͓̀ͤ̋̃̆ͤ7͖̮̩͔̒͡65436̸͎̬͓̟͉ͩ̆́̊̇2̥̘̜̤̓̆͑̀̿9̯͎̀͂͞3̞͎́̓̀0

The tower would like to remind you that graphic imagery is not allowed on the message board. You will be penalized upon further usage.

[SYSTEM]

Has anyone ever seen or been to the roof?
And what's this " outside" my grandfather used to tell me about?

The Tower would like to remind you that there is no "outside." All mentions of "outside" are false rumors spread by those intent on destroying humanity's last, best hope for the future and disrupting the harmony of the Tower.

Remember the Tower is home, and the Tower is life. Any further mentions will result in penalties, and the assistance of a reeducation squad.

[SYSTEM]

Oh Christ, alright I'll be cool. For the love of the Tower, please don't make me go back, please please please

Herecy !!!
Nothing like this exists

Oh the poor bastards... I hear there are still corpses on all levels sub 0106...

Couldn't get through all the rubble to drag them out and give them a proper cremation.

ATTENTION !!
Any unauthorized use of unregistered and unlicensed rape dwarves is strictly forbidden.
All and any such cases will be dealt with severly..
Security

Floor 0001 reporting in.

Don't fucking come down here. Nobody needs to see what's on the outside. If the crew spots anyone escaping we will "save" you.

Henry, get off the messenger, and get back to scrubbing the damn floor.

And don't try to claim it isn't you. you don't want to know what happens to people who get "fired" on floor 0476.

James Yesh, Management

>Floor 0001

We all know any floor below 300 is fairytale. You gonna start talking about boogeymen or trees next?

What is this?

Come up to 936 and take it from us then, Randy. THERMAL LANCING WILL LIVE ON

why does floor 0773 have a zero at the front but 805 doesnt

Hell yes brother! Swear fealty to THE CHAMP!

Randall Michigan, Floor 936 T̴̖ͫ̌͒͡H̪̱ͣ̎ͭ̊Ẹ̴̶͚̤̱̞̪͍͉̳ͩ͑̄͑̈ͤ̇́R̴̨̨̭͕͎̯ͬ͆ͧ̂͊M̴̤͉̬̟̺̮̬̍͒͊́A̳͇̟̥͉͑ͣ̿̆̋͘͢L̵̡̮͙̜͔̘̜̥̇̒̐̌ ̵̭͚̣ͬ̋̇̂̿́͝ͅL̟͍͔̹̯̭ͨ͋̄̎̒̾A͖͉̪̜̖̤̠ͭ͒͐͘͠N̴͖͎̒̾̓ͫ̕C̠̻̯̥ͮ̃̈́̏ͭĖ̸̜̝̻̜ͤͬ̄͗̑̀͘ ̸̫̰̫̬̻̤͕̫ͦ̔̏ͣ̀ͦC̶͎̹ͩͯ͌̀͆́͛H̵͖̞͉̹̆͗̓ͩ̍A̻̔́͡M̷̤͚̻̎̒ͯ̊P̣̬̭̠̰̻͚̣ͫ̈́ͣͮ͘I̢̼̮ͪ̐̌̔̀̚͝O͓͔ͣ̋͑̆ͯ́̕Ñ̶͇̟̻͐̈ͨ͊̐͡

The dimensional rift with a similar universe. If you see anyone who looks identical to you. DO NOT TOUCH THEM.

Probably just shorthand, man. Don't get so bogged down on how someone else types.

Yang Xianyong, Technician

Don't trust the Chink. Their hidin shit somewhere
in them there commie science floors.

Tommy "Bubba" Hickton - PATRIOT

Andy here, just finished the sweep on levels 800-805. A minor breach of shadow demons from dimension delta 44.3; nothing out of the ordinary

Dave Weiss: Inter dimensional containment

Thanks Dave, just make your way down here when you can, people are getting more amped up by the minute.

Hell, I'm even starting to think there's actually something around here.

Bob Heiswagger: Grade 3 Maintenance technician

I dropped a ball* from the balcony on 400, then someone said they saw a ball fall past just yesterday, then again about half an hour later. I checked and sure enough; it's the same orange ball coming from above. We timed it, you see it every 29 min and 11 seconds. How come no one who ever jumped has done that? Lots of other stuff must have been dropped down the centre of the tower too and we don't see it again.

*got it from out of a broken toilet cistern; it's been dry for decades/centuries/parsecs

Oh look, another one of those guys big into old Amerigo culture.

Georg Wastoe died centuries ago, and the Rights Bill isn't even in effect in the Tower. I bet you don't even have a smuggled gun you gay Larper.

Liam Johns: Floor 1027 Janitor

But the 0773 and 803 were the same person you dickhead.
-The alcoholic asain crematorium worker.

YOU HAVE A FUCKING BALCONY? I'M COMING UP THERE NOW!!

D̬̯͎͔͇̏̀ͦ̎ͫ̕͠c̝̹̗̥̳͇̯ͬ͑́y̴̠̌ͣ̔͗́a̶̠̤̙̥̙͔̤̹͐ͩ̄͘ ̙̏̈́͒M̴̠̞̬̬͚͔ͪ̊̊̀ọ̡̗̺̱ͯ̂̈͌̆ǫ̛̻̹͇̰̹͖̮͍̽ͨ̏r̛̠̭̱̣̱͙͔̗̭̽ͩͣ̈́̍͞n̸͕̭̻̼̯͉̈́̈̆̿͑͐i̛͙͙̪ͮ͒̈̏̏̾̀̿͟i̼͇̮̫͉͇̫̞̙̓:̝͓̪̔ͦ̕͢ ̴̖͕͕̱̤͔̌F̯͈͌͊̓̾ͤͬf̦̳͔̜̉ͨͬ͆͢͞f̻̟͚̝̥̔̆̉́r̸͈̰͓̄̀ ̙͇̮͈̬̽͗͛̀̇͆͟3͈̫̬͔ͯͫͨͪͫ́̐́͋͡3̜̬̆̽̍ͅ6̙̻͇̪̻̜̂8͓̫̩̜̮͔̪͒́ͣ̊͒ͧ͝7̞͈̹́́́9̨͍̝̑̓̊̀ L̥͍͖͓̣̟̫̙̩͈̳͎̓͐̍͋͐ͩͣͩ͜͠ͅI̧̼͇̣̻͎͚͍͖̣̮̺̝͕̾̾̉͆̍̾ͨͧͤ͌̒͌̿̂͋ͬ͠͞ͅͅͅG̶̵̡͈͈͙̫̯̬̱̓ͪ̓ͨ̇̐ͭ̇̚H̴͍̦̪̤͚͇͍̪ͫͪͩ̈́̔ͩ̄ͫ̃̈̔̔̓̐͢͠T̴̡̝͖͓͚̉̎͗͌́̆̇̀ ̷̛̮̜͍͙̆̀̊̐͂ͤͬ̈́̋ͬ͑ͣͪ̆̋ͦ̍͋̍̀Ş̛̯̰̭̩̮̙̟͇̖̖͎͚̬̟̯̊̽͒ͩ͆ͭ̒̽ͨͣͭ̏͑̆̂Ȇ̴̷̸̡̨̦͇̘̤̪̟̩̭͖̩̏̌ͪ͂̽ͧ̃̀͆ͣ̚ͅE͍̝͓̣̥͔͕͈͍̞̱͚͓͌͂ͬ̈́̂̏͐͑́́͡K̶̡̢̦̣͖̖̇̽͗ͬ̀̆̔̊̾̂͛̄́̒ͣ̂̿͆́E̛̩̘̼̘̒̏̉̿͂̏̔̀ͅR̘̬̖͓̺̣͓̱̖͍̞͖̋̋͐̔ͣ̈͘͢͞ ̬̦̝͚͙͖̻̺̼̗̩̳͓̄͆̈͒̀R̡̩̝̪̯̙͕̟̜̯͙̦ͫͤ͆ͮ̑̃͆ͬ̈ͧ͐͂̿̎͠Ȅ̴͕̣̟̳̬̠̯͎̟̟͉̜͕̬͈͙͈̉̔ͤ̀̓̎͐ͤ̓̀̚̕V̵̧̛̘͔̮̎ͮͨͬ̎̄̆͘͜Ǫ̴̛̰̙̳̜̪͈̹̰͈̻̥͖̖̙͇ͫ̓́̌̾ͨ͢͜L̷̳͎̯̪̘͑̾ͨ̒ͪ̇̎̊̑͟͢͡U̠̩̦̦͙̟̼̹͇̻͉̰̜̠̗̫̔̉̆̊̃̑̃ͦ͆̄ͦ͜͡ͅT̶̶̴̻̟͎͍͙̺̳̆̽̈́ͬ͐̄͐͊̉̊ͨ̾́́͠I̢̹̜̗̩͖̥͗͑̉ͤ̆̆̓ͤͨ͌̚̚͘O̴̟̪̞̯ͭ̽̏͑͐́̓̾ͤ̊͒̚͘͜͝Ń̢͕͎̹̝̣̗̗̤͍͊ͫ͐̈́͐̔̎͌̚̕͠A̢͓̞͔̹̞͈̜̳̻͇͎̙͉̩̱̹̞̱̍͑̓̔ͦ͌̒̃ͤ̎͌ͮ̊̋̀̚͡R̪̜̦̘͖ͧ͒ͩ͒ͪ͐̊͛͋̓̓̚͜Y̸̢̢̢̰̳͙̹̾̎̒̓̚͟

Dave again, reporting from level 0773 I'm gonna need back up. We're dealing with a code orange maybe even a code red, it's too early to tell, any who I need back up pronto

>But the 0773 and 803 were the same person
What? Bob said he needed a team from 805 but he never said that he was from 803, or 805. Are you drunk?

Yang Xianyong, Technician

0299 reporting in. the higher you go the safer it gets. we're trying to get out of here.
do not, i repeat, DO NOT go lower. those guys are serious.
-lone survivor

I'm on the same floor as you motherfucker ill show you how much of a larper my double barreled shotty is.

Tommy "Bubba" Hickton - PATRIOT

SEND HELP RIGHT THE FUCK NOW, THERE'S A [̟̣̹̖͕̜̯͍̠͔͜͞Ŕ̢͙̗͖̤̙̜͍̖̙͍̘͔̳̯͈ͅͅe͙̠͎̭͓̱̖̗̱͞͠d̸̡̮͔͖̫a̷̢̡̝̻̫͉̺͈̮̝̗̯̪̗͎̺̟̮͠c̵͉̦͉̺̕͠t̠͈̼̟̦̭̺̙̙̭̕͟͡e͇͙͍̳̩̠͍͖̱̰̺͎͘ͅd̶̡̘̤̣͓̙͎̟̯]̶̴̵̤̜̠̟̬̱̟͍̖͟͡ ON OUR FLOOR AND IT'S S̨̛̘̞̰͖̘͍̘̮̞̀u̦̥̹͙͝͝r̺̮̯̘͙̫͈r̷̵̢̫̺͍̬̭e̵̤̟͡ń̶̙̮͎̣̫͢d̢͈̞̫͉e͙̗͎͢r̶͖̙̗̘̫ͅ ̸͔̠̭͖̥̟̞̳́t̝̮̹͝o̢̝̩̪̪͟͡ ̹̮̠̖ṱ̥͍̻͕̥́ͅh̢̯̼̟̠̜͔͞e̞͚̮͈̺ ̯̜͙̱́͜h̗̞̭̥̺̮͝i̗͍͕̳̟̰ͅv̸͉͍̬̮e̢̤͍͍̠̬͡m͚̟̫̖̺̬̖̟̳i̻̫͎̦̝̮͎ṇ̪͙̩̼̗̕̕ḍ́
̷̞͝ͅ
͇̗̥̯͠Y̵̦͍̹̺͠͝ͅo̡̥̦͕͙̳̺͠u̢͈̰̦̥ ̵͈̱̮̖̖̞͡͝ẃ̧̼̮̖̠í̟̝̖̦͖͠l̷͚̹͔͕̘̰̟l͇̺͔͖͔̻̜̳̀ ̘͓͎͚͠k͓̣̩͞n̳͝ó̵̘̯̥̙̮͉̣ͅw̤̠͔̟̟͉ͅ ̥͎̮̬̳̼͍n͍͇̕͡o̩̳͚̮̪̣͟͜ ̯̺p̡͖̳a̠̫̰̭̹̪ͅi̱̞̺̦̗n̸͉̺̖̥̜͔ͅ
̟̩̺̩
͉̠͈̻͖́͟N̘̜͚͎̥̤͢o͓͓ ̷̞͚̫̮̥̦̺͙̙s̸͇͝o̴̦͉̦̮͎̫̬r̛̮̦̣͘͠r̴̰̕o̴̡̯̪̦w̰̖̩̦̗͎
̖̟̻
̮̱͎̪͈R̡͍͎̹̙͎̱̞e͕̮͖͘͠v̩̬̣̰̱̘̖̞͟ȩ̺̙̩̫͇͕̬l̬̙̳̮̖͞͞ ̞̹͓̕ḭ̡̼̗̘̖̥̪͍́n̴̷͕̬̪̹̫̠ ̟̫͙̙͡͠͡ǫ̜̀͟u̪̥̺̯͚̬̰͜͞ṟ̴̖̳͔͕͎͢ ̺̙b͕̤̗̜̞̭ṛ͖͍͘͞͠i̪͎͖̭̺ḽ̶̺̹͚̪l̷͉̞̩̪͓̝͘͡ị͓̙̤͈̥͔̯ḁn̸̦͖͕͙̩̪̰̳͢c̵͈̖̭̪͞e͓̗̼͈̕

Floor [System Error]

Everyone one in the god damn crematorium is either drunk or high 24/7 it's fucking miserable in there. Especially crematorium 7, Christ, that place is a fucking dump

Employee #097863

Please do not spread false rumors on the message boards. Remember, cohesion and singular purpose are our greatest strengths in the Tower

[SYSTEM]

Im not drunk your drunk, everyone knows how much you like you're fermented poop wine.
- I sleep in the air vent more than I'd like to admit.

Nice job faggot, I sent an email and sec knows about your "shotty." Expect a visit momentarily.

Liam Johns: Floor 1027 Janitor

CODE BLACK ON 0773 I REPEAT CODE BLACK ON 0773! OH THE HUMANITY! DEAR GOD SOMEONE PLEASE SEND HELP

You ever wonder how we keep finding all these cans of "premium meats" after one of those cults on the higher floors commit mass suicide?

Oscar Preston - Mortician

Wait, the ball is getting faster. I mean it must have reached it's fastest dropping speed ages ago, but it's somehow faster. It still goes past us exactly every 29 minutes, 11 seconds, but does so faster.

James Boen, Grade 2 Hydroponics Assistant

Message from Floor 0812

I need a status report, I've got twenty men standing by but we need to know what we're dealing with so we can gear up properly.

Dan Harkin: Chief of Security

Call and egghead from sector E2 West. I think that's the physics department.

Timothy Greene: Security Officer

The tower gives me bodys to chop up and burn in exchange for moonshin with questions asked. Sometimes a limb or two go missing i mean who hasn't done business with cannibal cults.

-throwing upin stairwell

MOTHERFUCKERS AINT GONNA GRAB M̸̩͊E̴̗̍ ̴͇̈M̴͛͜ ̴͔̾E̷̢̚E̴͈̕ ̵̢͆ ̸̟̃ ̵̭̔Ȩ̷̏ ̶̛͈ ̸̘̇
H̵͖̤̝͇̮͆́̀̓́́̕ͅȧ̵̛̳̻̉̂̄̕v̸͇͚̤̯̯͕̼͌͑͋̍̈̕̚͜e̶̼͎͙̹͉̫̮̍͆ͅ ̸͎̬͚̻̰̼͑͛̔̋͑̌̄͝ͅǎ̷̙̤̗̽̐̇̚͘ ̴̱̭͓͇̎̀n̵̙̹͓͓̰̤̬̿̊̆̄͋́̓́͜ỉ̶̛̙̱͖̗̩̎͊̏̑̓͝c̶͉̻̼̙̤̤̯̏̋́e̴̩̤̙̪͍̳͌̾ ̶͓͇͈̻̦͙̜̾͂̾͘͠ͅd̸̬̱̀̋̌̊̓̿͝a̴̙͙̜̥̠̞̽̾̚y̴̺̹̤͆̽͆̇̊͋̑͘.̴̩̭̼̬͎̺͐͋̍́̃ͅ ̵̶̧̛͈̬̜̠̏͆͒͛̂̾̃́̓̚͠

Got one with me, she's the one that told my about the ball. She needed me to confirm it was the same one I dropped.

She reckons the Tower doesn't go straight up or down, it loops round and- *BZZT*

Oh shit, oh shit oh shit oh fuck fuck fuck

The Tower is Life, The Tower is Love, it is our Last, Best hope. There is nothing outside the Tower, the Tower is all pleasepleaasepleasepleaseplease God no

[User's access to the intra-company message board has been revoked]

Well basically floor 53 and 54 now belong to the cannibals.

- shoenice king of the cannibal cult.

Attached: Übermensch.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>shoenice
What kinda name is that? You into feet or something?

I SAW THE OUTSIDE!!!! IT WAS VAST!

Employee #572836

Please make note that a reeducation squad has been dispatched to your location.

Have a nice day

[SYSTEM]

77 Of the worst kind of shadow demon. Ammo is running low and we've suffered 12 casualties and 4 injuries and 6 cases of psychosis. Supplies are in dire need as well as a body disposal unit and a few medics

Ohhhh can't wait to chop you up because I fell down two floors of stairs and spilt all my moonshine.

- I watch you all sleep and poop from the vents.

Hold the line Weiss. We've been authorized tier 2 photonic resonators and standard ballistics. I'll put in a word for supplies once the AO is clear. Sit tight.

Dan Harkin: Chief of Security