I hate how white people think they have a say in beauty standards...

I hate how white people think they have a say in beauty standards. White boys always have them tight ass tighty whiteys on. Showing absolutely no bulge. White bitches shop at cato. Yall have absolutely nothing desirable to others. Thin lips cant even smootch. Everytime i see yall i ctfu. Kissing each others chin and shit. Flat asses BOTH genders. Ugh dont get me started. Then have the nerve to say black ppl stink??? All them nasty ass panties yall post with green guck and cottage cheese stains like yall really the nasty ones.

Im js tho ily

Attached: thumb_all-loyal-women-have-a-butt-like-this-😲😲-her-8403528.png (200x202, 26K)

>Im js tho ily
Ooga booga?

LOL wtf

Jealous because you walk around turd colored all day

that's funny, since whites are considered more attractive overall by many cultures and ethnicities. Enjoy those sour grapes.

But times are changing buddy. White girls want bigger butts to attract BM. Minorities are setting the beauty standards right. Period

Maybe

Okay and your dick looks like a raw chicken leg you ugly albino monkey motherfucka

My dick is in my pants...your nigger is allwhere

if you are not white you aren't human

This guy gets it

Your dick could be in your mother idc. Point still stands. Raw chicken dick. No wonder why suzie wants ...- i i dare say it?

BBC

this

What does the British Broadcasting Channel have to do with this you mongolic negroid

I dont want to be human then.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

user.. dont you dare make me spell it out . dont you do it !

Attached: skinny-white-boys-flexing-on-snapchat-be-like-check-itout-45383863.png (500x684, 153K)

Look at this nigger crying on Sup Forums topkek. Stfu faggot and kys

Look at this nazi . I love bwc tears tbh .

Attached: 4730789F00000578-0-image-m-103_1512931709087.jpg (306x483, 21K)

>nazi

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (720x960, 99K)

>I love big white cock tears
Cum? You love cum?

Op why.. why are you so angry

>nazi headass

>nazi headass
pic included take#2

Attached: 2C252A7500000578-0-image-m-99_1441900475412.jpg (351x239, 15K)

No! Stop

>Didnt know jr. High stopped giving homework.

I will give the brothas credit for promoting phat asses. Ill give you that one

Cock tears.
Anyone define that for me? I think its cum, but user thinks it's not cum.

Aww couldnt disagree so you went for a petty statement instead

user is a nigger he can't even understand basic concepts of society

Nigger

Attached: 19993169-EE31-417A-A752-235F00C9BBF7.jpg (877x679, 78K)

Mhmmm even white boys gotta shout. Am i right fellas

Attached: source.gif (500x280, 993K)

>kekd when you said nazi wasn't a petty statement

Nigger coping

Dont even get me started buddy. In todays world the word nigger affects you more than me. Exactly why yall spam it on Sup Forums, anywhere else youd be out of a job by now lmao

I am positive hes underage. He misuses common abbreviations, and he uses youth slang, which isnt present in older people's dialects.
Hes a bleeding heart little nigroid.

Love titties but never had the love for them that I do for a nice, juicy, thick ass. White women in gyms everywhere focusing on plumping those bootys up

Wow you fucking psychic . I didnt know you could determine someones age on the internet. You must be .. a boo

Boom
Boomer ?

This is not at all an user,
Just withering the English language away with every sentence.

This.

Suzie can have it...the nigger will wash out of her half breeds in a few generations

Youre withering your braincells away bumping my thread ,you outstanding englishman.

Attached: d50.jpg (1024x968, 94K)

You can, for instance, statistically speaking females will speak more emotionally about topics relating to them personally, whilst men can be dissuaded from emotional connection to personal subjects.
Statistically, people who are above a certain age will not use slang produced by the newest present generation, this is easy to understand and explain.
Statistically speaking, underage individuals are less educated about social stigma relating to sexuality in conversation, and will misuse and misattribute details and phrases about said topics, as they are newer topics to the younger person.

What you meant to say is "I dont know a lot of things."

>Americans cant want to retain a comfortable and usable language
This man is a moron.

LOL if you think thats how the internet works .

LMAOOO anons complaining about my internet grammar looks like :

Attached: image.jpg (2225x1669, 136K)

The internet?
No, I KNOW some statistical anomalies about conversation.
I implied nowhere that this was only internet bound.

kek

I'm sure someone else on Sup Forums is totally agreeing with a nigger right now, or maybe...
No, I was picking on you for not understanding basic concepts that make present very obvious your age range.
The term BWC.
Using Ugh in a non ironic manner.
You smell like a middle school negroid

white is a dying race

Its Sup Forums my guy. Youre definitely a boomer. Why would i type as if im doing graded assignments 24/7? LMAOOO and dont get mad that someone thinks boomers are funnier than your played out nigger jokes bud.

Wise white man once said " feeling froggy? Leap "

Also if you text your wife / gf this dry... shes cheating. With a bm most likely

This is the proper attitude for a black man. Each race should at least tolerate the other but it is healthy to at least find the other somewhat repulsive when to comes to sexual attraction. Instead of name calling you should at least acknowledge a black man with true racial pride who isn't sniffing after white girls to boost his own perceived inferiority.

Where do you think these sexy light skinned black girls are coming from then monkey?

I didnt say all that. Id still fuck a chad in a min.. but i just wish white people would stop making their features seem so superior. Theyre not. I think the world is finally waking up to the brainwashing

>white people
>white boys
>ctfu im js tho ily ppl
OoGa booGA NIG NIIIIG
muhfugnin SHEEEEIT nigha

Attached: 1573151173761.jpg (500x500, 27K)

>Where do you think these sexy black girls
Prove my point further faggot.

Attached: kek grill3.jpg (1200x1600, 314K)

This is why I date a black chick

LOL what in the-

Anyway, this is exactly why yall dont know how to spice food. Since yall discovered salt and pepper thats all yall use. Break out of tradition. Accept change. I mean yall beauty standard hasnt changed since 10000 bc like tf

First of all, I wear formed briefs user. They show my bulge.

Second of all, I don't blame black men for wanting white women, and I don't blame white women for wanting black men. Black chicks are gross and loud and obnoxious 99% of the time, so why would black bro want that?

White chicks are tired of the metro sexual bullshit you find with 70% of white men these days, so even if black guys aren't as "woke" they're more manly, so I get it. Asian guys are below white guys.

White guys like myself want asian women, because they're the hottest and best life partners. WMAF is the best pairing.

So its a big circle. We can all live in harmony, although black chicks get fucked I guess.

Because you know every black girl?

Everything else understable. I can actually agree with part of this..

Attached: a94e79af3456a9c83a95f8c0c465cd9a.jpg (422x422, 18K)

>99%

Theres room for the exception. I live chicago, so I've been around plenty of black women. Even the black guys here dont really like them all that much.

Some are smoking hot though, but very rare to find one who isn't uppity.

But they are superior that's why all the niggers, gooks and pajeets always act like they made it if they can bag a white girl. That's why whenever someone on /b wants to convince someone blacks are attractive they always show a black woman with predominantly white features. You want to change things you're talking to the wrong audience

Omg youre in Chicago! Duh get outta town !

The massive brain Chad vs. the peabrained negroid child

Attached: 1565841661220.jpg (711x915, 48K)

>Posts a picture of what he was describing...

She's so hot.

I know...look at those half white genes... narrow nose...pouty but not stuck em in a shop vac lips

Hell that might even be the real hair growing out of her head

And she's even fucking a white guy...so her kid will look even more human and grow up with a father

Okay youre right i should have used the image of "virgin" mary

Attached: 517O5Al7srL.jpg (379x500, 34K)

Little lost on that...burn?

Weird that he said nothing against this.
It's almost like it's exactly the truth.

Indeed

That's white for "fa shizzle"

this 100x

Attached: negro did it.webm (460x458, 1.23M)

This desu

Does it contain 75% lean ?

LOL I fucking died

Attached: 1575535784954.jpg (1000x1446, 140K)

Attached: 1523888126209.jpg (503x609, 34K)

Shut yo light skin ass up

Attached: 1526956937544.jpg (878x878, 103K)

Attached: 1522825051624.jpg (640x462, 72K)

People of color don't use Sup Forums, therefore I deem this post as bait.

Attached: images (1).jpg (203x248, 7K)

Attached: 1567148389795.jpg (750x907, 174K)

kek

Attached: 1566498505896.jpg (640x622, 56K)

Attached: 1567111917262.jpg (636x4538, 622K)

Nice job on the troll, they all took the bait

Heh. Had to screen cap that one. The best chuckles are rarely in YLYL

Let's se it

Attached: daddy.jpg (657x648, 63K)

Attached: 1569373176344.jpg (633x1812, 271K)

This

That is partially true. Jews have been pushing africanization beauty standards (big ass, big lips, twerking, etc) through the entertainment industries that they own, but white girls following that are just following fashion trends.

The proof is in leaked dating app stats, that demonstrate that black females are the least desirable demographic, followed by black males. Asian females followed by white males were the most desired.

Mutt

say that irl oops you actually wont

Simple. Women like money and stable men

>White boys always have them tight ass tighty whiteys on
every white guy I know wear boxers or briefs, only boomers wear tightey whiteys you fucking mong