TRUMP GENERAL - TP LOGO EDITION

GOP Convention schedule (rolling updates)
2016.republican-convention.org/schedule/#republican-convention-schedule-july-18

Republican National Convention Live Stream - July 18, 2016 - Day 1
youtube.com/watch?v=nwbYLlq7iYo

AMERICAN NEWS STREAMS
hulkusc.com/us-news-and-broadcast/

FOX NEWS STREAM
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

rallyfortrump.com/

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Pence in Zionsville, IN 7/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=a4YbYj0rsOU
>Trump Officially Announces Gov. Mike Pence as his VP 7/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eAmNUrtZXq4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump/Pence on 60 Minutes 7/17/16
youtu.be/91Ax6_KnkQY
>Pence on Fox 7/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Xqwz9q2gfeA

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump releases “HILLARY NO” Pokémon Video
youtu.be/iH5kXAZHfNs
>Hillary tries to make a Pokemon Go joke
youtu.be/3wWf397ZI0Y
>Into That Good Night – Trump 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi2w-lkXiqA
>E.T. Williams: Islam is helping Trump beat Hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=7BeimBRx_Qw
>Hillary’s America Teaser Trailer – In Theatres July 22nd!
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
>THROWBACK: Watch Trump Supporters Educate & EMBARRASS Triggered Liberals
youtube.com/watch?v=XiADgGSGHiM
>Trump – Hillary for Prison Diss Song
youtube.com/watch?v=d39p6kAKNYQ

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obxdywwes1c
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/TRUMP GENERAL/type/op/order/asc/
youtu.be/YGV6bCTMM5w
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46711086/
youtube.com/watch?v=yx61xeDV_60
youtube.com/watch?v=H4ThZcq1oJQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iisBnlTUPJs
youtube.com/watch?v=_NqBWLeP9f4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=v9L-prXogME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember the fallen

>Anyone remember when Scott Adams had to Endorse Shilldog?
I used to like Trump up until Scott had to support Crooked Hillary to prevent rabid Hillshills from murdering him. Now I'm a #Hilbert

youtube.com/watch?v=obxdywwes1c

AWOOO-MENT

Can I safely say that, by now or at least by the end of the general election, the Trump General has gotten more posts and threads than any other general on Sup Forums?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/TRUMP GENERAL/type/op/order/asc/

TP - a ticket that describes its self. a ticket worth to wipe your ass with

When Can We definitively say was the turning point of the primary season?

Was it the Chicago rally happening?

Or was it Trump sweeping the Northeast?

Good Morning Ameribros

Do any of you have some screenshots of based Trump tweets like pic related?

Preferably before he started running last year.

>RNC protesters

>history search "trump general"
>150 results
i did clear my history recently too, or rather i switched browsers

Sup Forums has its candidate

now let this be the year Sup Forums gets its president

Now that it's been one year since Trump has announced his candidacy I think it's time to take a survey of the Sup Forums Trump fanbase.

1. What did you think of Trump before he announced his candidacy?

2. When did you throw your support behind Trump?

3. What is your favourite Trumpism? (quote, insult, comeback, catch phrase)

4. Did you ever think a goofy orange haired reality tv show billionaire would be the saviour of Western Civilisation?

Can someone tl;dr the concept of Swiftboating that apparently sunk the Kerry campaign in 2004?

I wasn't politically active during that time so I'm not sure what exactly happened. Apparently the GOP did terrible things to Kerry and BTFO him in the harshest ways possible.

Post your Trump tunes
youtu.be/YGV6bCTMM5w

>tfw Trump is soon going to be named the official nominee

Doesn't actually matter when they're from desu.

>internet calling [insert name] a racist
So a typical Sunday, then?

The Chicago rally was the point where each side drew its battle-lines

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46711086/
THE FIRST OF TRUMPGEN

Mods are asleep, post food.

Aw man, the old 'roll out' gif. I posted that thing a million times.

>1. What did you think of Trump before he announced his candidacy?
Not a whole lot. I knew who he was but never got involved in celebrity gossip.

>2. When did you throw your support behind Trump?
Some time before Iowa when I realized Rand had no path to the nomination. Now that Rand and Carson have endorsed Trump, I know 'm where I belong.

>3. What is your favourite Trumpism? (quote, insult, comeback, catch phrase)
Pocahontas to Senator Warren

>4. Did you ever think a goofy orange haired reality tv show billionaire would be the saviour of Western Civilisation?
No, there was no fucking way anyone could have seen this coming and it was truly glorious.

youtube.com/watch?v=yx61xeDV_60

FOR THE EMPEROR

>Read about how Jeb shittalked Trump a couple days ago
>In the comments, even the biggest Trump haters are saying "Lol whatever Jeb"
For all the damage Rubio, Cruz, and Kasich, took, they're lucky their careers and reputations weren't pounded into the fine dust that Jeb's was.

it's unbelievable

for the first time since it's first inception all those years ago, Sup Forums finally won something.

And not in a "happening" way where we pray for the apocalypse. And not in a "let's laugh at our misfortune" depreciating way.

But actually, getting something for ourselves, for fucking once. Something good is finally happening for us. We actually won something.

it's all on Wikipedia, but in short Kerry made his name by coming home from Vietnam and talking about all the horrible things going on.
The service people he served with (in a "swift boat") published a book explaining how his claims were plain lies.
It helped kill his chances-- although no one was gong to abandon Bush in 2004 mid-war.

I just knew him as that one rich billionaire Chad guy with the funny hair.

Whenever he had that interview back around July/August with that cute MSNBC bitch at Trump tower. I just love how he answered her questions without beating around the bush. The rest is history.

pic related

>4. Did you ever think a goofy orange haired reality tv show billionaire would be the saviour of Western Civilisation?
Of course not.

1. I actually didn't keep up with the election until November, so I didn't. I watched the video after I started supporting him.

2. When he said "Only Rosie O'Donnell" at the debate.

3. We are going to win so much that you're going to say "We're tired of winning. Please Trump let us lose once to make it fair." I'll say no, we will keep winning.

4. No way in hell.

I too would like to know about this

1. What did you think of Trump before he announced his candidacy?
Disillusioned with politics

2. When did you throw your support behind Trump?
When he started pissing off the entire country
3. What is your favourite Trumpism? (quote, insult, comeback, catch phrase)
LYIN' TED
4. Did you ever think a goofy orange haired reality tv show billionaire would be the saviour of Western Civilisation?
He's not goofy he's a fucking god

Please tell me that's the new official logo. If not, get it to Trump. The penetration logo must go. #MakeLogoGreatAgain

we won the Zimmerman trial remember

According to someone who was posting earlier there have been at least 5000 threads since the start of 2016

We're easily the biggest general on Sup Forums in terms of overall posts

Don't forget Brexit, that was our victory too.

It's only going to get better from here lads, we've done it.

George P. Bush will avenge his father's failed candidacy

The feels man

Been here since 2012

Never thought this would actually happen

And its actually finally Fucking 'Happening' for once

We've had more editions than stuff like Katawa Shoujou, Starcraft, and K-Pop general, but that's only because we're on a 300 post-limit board with incredible levels of spam.

They've been going on for something like 7 years now.

that's not food, that's rape.

My favorite

Chicago was when shit got serious.

Indiana was when the Primaries basically ended.

You could look up Kerry swiftboating or just swiftboating. But they painted him as some military traitor pussy because he was against the Vietnam war (while being in the Vietnam war). Not a team player. After 9/11 and Iraq (probably reelection insurance) people didn't want some pussy faggot during wartime.

Guys i think the real reason TayTay got triggered is because Trump is also in the niggers video

Fucking useless nigger, If i get this right is he actually implying he made trump famous?

The guy looks like a fusion between Jeb and Rubio.

I misread question #1. My answer would be, I liked The Apprentice and thought he was cool..

I win

Painting the God Emperor as a chaos god is heresy.

If you reply to this post you're a fucking moron and I have nothing but contempt for you.

>this cuck again

Cute logo, the T and P are spooning

i want some based trump tweets please

Theres no way around it. Its been the the top thread here for over a year. Threads would burn thru in minutes somedays during rallies.

1. I honestly barely even knew his name
2. Right after I looked into the whole "all Mexicans are rapists" thing. I wasn't 100% on board but I knew he'd be better than anyone else except I was still partly a Cruzmissle
3. I love the smug look on his face before he tells someone off. Or "only Rosie Odonnel"
4. Never. Couldn't have seen this coming in a million years tbqh

I just called Kinsey Schofield a niggerlover, come at me.

Are you forgetting

Trump is the Chaos candidate at least according to Bush

Post YFW by November we will have doubled the total post count of Sup Forums since Trump announced his presidency

I thought he was just a memelord, like every fucking time he'd say "I'M RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT THIS TIME" I was like "I wish a nigga would". Didn't really think of him much but I remember liking The Apprentice.

After he called out the Bush family for 9/11, lying about WMD's and shitting all over Jeb.

youtube.com/watch?v=H4ThZcq1oJQ

LYIN' TED. It made confirmation bias so easy with that one.

No nigga.

How will an anti Muslim immigration ban work? Will it be a total ban, if so, how can they tell who is a Muslim. Will Christian Arabs be denied entry. But Saudi Muslim will be allowed in?

Never gave him a second thought outside some articles and covers from Spy magazine in the 90s.
His first speech. "A nation without borders is not a nation. A nation without laws is not a nation."
Crystalized everything i've been thinking and feeling for fucking years.
"The wall just got 10 feet higher"
>Goofy
I'm from Long Island. His working class Long island mannerisms are perfectly normal to me.

WHO /READYFORCONVENTION/ HERE

When we have had about 6000+ threads and our threads being faster, I think I'm in the right here. We have had more posts.

The Guru of Guac, the Arbiter of Avocado, the Ayatollah of Guacamola will never be forgotten.

Im so /comfy/ for the convention tomorrow lads. We've come so far

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iisBnlTUPJs

things were so simple...then

youtube.com/watch?v=_NqBWLeP9f4

>whenever some 40-something guy posts about his 20-something daughter in Trump general I always ask if she's hot
>those guys never respond

Just tell me if she looks fine, goddanm

>here, eat this bacon

>hating on you for calling a coalburner out
Nope

>all those butthurt Randlets

Fucking hell

That looks really bad senpai

pretty much this

The issue between them goes back for several years now. Don't think it has anything to do with the Don.

>Rand blew his chances with Sup Forums and the election by doing faggy things like speaking at Black churches and 'outreach

This, this right here is what's trying to kill this board. The newfag reformed sjw trades but one extreme for another, while remaining equally ignorant of the facts as he was previously.

Based minorities are our ally. Make no mistake, we're trying to wreck the shit out of the most extensive and grounded authoritarian regime in history, being a dipshit neo-nazi immune to compromise for long-term gain is exactly what the kikes, and their elite goy allies want.

Are whites racially and culturally incompatible with blacks on a large scale? Of course. That doesn't mean we can't have separate, independent cultures and nations working towards a common goal.

Disinfo at its finest

How does it feel to be conned, Drumpfkins?

1. I watched Celebrity Apprentice on and off, always thought he was smart but kind of an ass

2. I honestly can't remember specifically, but I think it was the Megyn Kelly fiasco. I hadn't actually watched the debate but heard about how shit she was, which lead me to learn more about him, and then more about him being a cuck killler

3. EXCUSE ME JEB

4. Nope

> I C

How are the true nigga hours going, /trumpgen/? Was the 60 Minutes interview with Pence any good? Should I watch it? Also, what's this about based Farage giving a speech at the RNC? Is it true or have I been memed?

The God Emperor is the greatest source of order in the universe.

Chaos is entropy, destruction, the mixing of everything together.

im memeing mang

I never particulary liked taytay but she hot af and Kenya is the most obnoxious and retarded "person" i have ever witnessed in my life.

>kanye will fucking die in your lifetime
Truly blessed to be alive

that picture is false since it's all white sheeps, blacks and hispanic one like him also you know

Remember when El Rato exposed himself for the traitor he really is?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v9L-prXogME

Ok lets assume it resembles the Australian immigration policy.

Persecuted minorities from conflict areas are given priority (Christians)
Everyone still has a background check and risk assessment.
There is no pressure to accept a quota.

makes sense? It's totally non discriminatory.

>paying attention to that shitty """"""musician""""""
Honestly the shit he makes is horrible. Nothing catchy, he can't sing, can barely rap.

>That doesn't mean we can't have separate, independent cultures and nations working towards a common goal.
Cuck.

I would have just banned rapefugees. If libtards want to get shot up by legal sandniggers in Bataclan-type scenarios, well that's not my problem.

No real opinion. Just knew he was really rich and had his name on/in everything.
Couple weeks after he announced. The media bashing him made me check out his announcement speech.
"We're gonna win so much, you're gonna get sick and tired of winning! You're gonna say, Mr President! It's too much! We can't take take all this winning! And I'm gonna say, sorry! But we're gonna keep winning! Because we're going to Make America Great Again!"
Never in a million years.

Logo Thread - Come steal OC or make your own.
examples

wtf are you even talking about

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

>I wish a nigga would
Be careful.

>that edge