Do you think it's possible for you to be manipulated?

Do you think it's possible for you to be manipulated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ViN7rzPuXq8
bbc.com/news/uk-29459896
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if anyone says "no" they need to stop and think about a lot of things for a long time

No

My mind is an iron fortress

Me personally yes but I am so untrusting it would take someone winning my trust first. If I don't trust you I constantly set little traps in conversation and action to judge your motivations and get an idea of whats in your head. I have only ever met one person I trust and they don't even know I trust them.

I'm 14 and this is deep political thought

pretty much this

Anybody who thinks his opinions and decisions are entirely his own is fooling himself.

>If I don't trust you I constantly set little traps in conversation
>implying you can have a conversation with any and every force attempting to manipulate you
son...

Yes but only by a woman if I fall in love

Yes, quite easily. It's a frustrating realization.

(((They))) can try.

Implying I care what rich shit head calls himself my leader or representative. They don't represent me they just rob me and tell me its for my own good. All politicians are the same all smiles and lies to get what they want.

I think it's possible that you've been penetrated.

By Ahmed's dick.

You are now thinking of a purple elephant.

>unironically being THIS bluepilled
go back to Sup Forums

Goyim are easily manipulated.

existence is manipulation
opinions are manipulation
your thoughts are manipulated

Sounds like there's a strong manipulating force guiding you right now. Hormones.

Seems like one of the problems these days is that many think they can't be manipulated and therefor stop being critical of things they consider self evident.

fpbp

The Truth about Western Democracy and Liberalism.
youtube.com/watch?v=ViN7rzPuXq8

Not blue pilled or red pilled. I am well aware that neither side is the good guy. I do what I must until there is another option. I can either be lead by insane liberal faggots, or greedy conservative thieves whom ever I choose will screw me so there's nothing to do but wait and watch until another option presents itself.

>entry level manipulation attempt detected
I have not opinion, ambition, or desire, what is there to manipulate?

Easily.

Whoever promises to eradicate Hobbits and let the peasantry hunt in the lord's woods will get my vote.

Don't know what good it'll do.

Your bait is shitty...

Absolutely, which his why the best thing one in the US can do is stop buying things to as reasonable of an extent as possible and do your best to barely pay taxes. Becoming as self-sufficient as possible will reduce the need for you to purchase goods (allowing you to minimize sales taxes paid as well as reducing corporate fleecing while the reduction in expenses will allow you to have lower income reducing income taxes.

Idk how to avoid property taxes...
Being taxed for literally just continuing to own something. How the fuck did that ever get passed?

To be fair: If you say "yes" you need to stop and think about a lot of things for a long time, because it implies there's a chance of you being manipulated without you realising it.

>am woman
>be manipulated is my entire existence
Nigger of course I don't think it's possible

Lol

If you unconsciously believe in clear dualism, you're very easily manipulated.

People are hypnotized every day and don't even begin to understand it. I.E doesn't matter which political party wins now. Red flavor, blue flavor its all the same. As long as they don't threaten the existence of the central bank, or globalism. They don't give a fuck.
People think that democrats and republicans are so different? No, they're just brand names now, fucking conglomerates, and materialism its all intended to divide and conquer. People need to wake up and unified and angry so we can end this shitfest.
Hell the entire BLM movement is manipulation. Look at all the stupid white people defending people who have done nothing to earn it

Cultural Marxism has manipulated me my entire life. Thank you Sup Forums for helping me see through this Jewish deception

No goy

Of course, but I have a high threshold for buy-in so I'm not easy to bullshit.

A lot of people think they can't be manipulated, yet end up buying into all kinds of scams whether legal or illegal.

Speaking of scams, this one still makes me shake my head:
bbc.com/news/uk-29459896

>not living in a tinfoil house
You are like a little baby

Nope I take 2 doses of Brain Force every day I'm good.

I believe all of humanity is manipulated, and that what we think of as "human history" is entirely fake.

Ooh shiny!
Bonus: captcha was to select pics of houses

representative "democracy" is a scam

Direct Democracy Now!

>believe

manipulation confirmed

You are a moron if you think you can't be manipulated.

Self-inflicted manipulation is still manipulation.

t. le enlightened fence sitter man

I'm basing my statement on many different things.

if you're going to say that, then everything is manipulation, especially your posts.

There will always have to be some kind of representative democracy because there are simply too many decisions to make and you don't want uninformed and short-termist cucks making decisions about every little thing they have no understanding of.

On bigger subjects, sure, but direct democracy doesn't come without manipulation and brainwashing either.

Direct democracy would mean nonstop political agitation and intense brainwashing through all possible channels. Interest/pressure groups would proliferate and be up everyone's ass all the time. If social media is bad today with representative democracy, it would be hell with direct democracy. Society would probably implode as different sides unironically radicalized into absurd extremes.

I think direct democracy only works in small societies. The larger and more varied the body of people, the worse it's going to be. My gut feeling is that direct democracy is utopian in nature. It's likely to just degenerate into the tyranny of the majority over time.

Yes, take this website for instance. I am fairly certain it's a big psyche op to push certain types of people that would normally be trouble makers into unhealthy lifestyles, turning them into harmless and easily controllable social pariahs.

Still this place can be fun and entertaining if you take everything with a grain of salt and don't get triggered by everything.

OH NOO! ITS THE JOOS CONTROLLING CIVILIZATION! OUR MINDS AND THE VERY FABRIC OF REALITY!

Seriously though you ever meet any Jewish people, they range from your average person to the retarded and genius. In other words there normal human beings like everyone else.

Put it this way, if Jew's were actually trying to control or push society in a certain direction; its only to protect themselves because they can't go a century without some psychopathic nut jobs picking on them and using them as scape goats. And NO! It's not because they have actually done anything wrong in any significant way to piss people off... It's because they are a small demographic of people with a seemingly strange culture and religion which makes them prime targets for bullies to single out for blame, so that the bullies can gain power at the expense of a relatively small and defenseless group of people.

Can you really blame them for being fearful of such things happening again and wanting to be proactive in defending there people? Using a little bit of introspection and empathy tells me that any other race or group of people would behave the same way if they were constantly mistreated wherever they went and unwelcome everywhere.

more specifically, language boxes you into a realm of thinking that isn't 100% your own.

everything you know and don't know is in the context of language. without someone else telling you what you know you don't know anything and what they tell you might be nothing but its your everything cause thats all you know

Our posts might actually have the aim of manipulating you - who knows except for us?

Thing is, you have opened yourself up for manipulation by thinking that so much is fake. There is a slight difference between not believing anything and thinking that it's all fake.

absolutely

I am not and have never been free from external influence

whole fields of paywall science are dedicated to manipulating me.

the beauty of life though is that you can determine HOW those external forces actually influence you.

Hell user I've seen my memes echo into the greater normiesphere. Its a two way street.

Is it possible? Yes.
It is plausible? No.

no i was always taught to think critically

>Oy vey, goyim, the jews are just like you filthy subhumans. We can be smart and dumb, too! It's just a (((coincidence))) that jews were kicked out of EVERY country they've ever been in. The Talmud is a book written by filthy anti-Semites trying to make jews look bad.

Yeah, I always do. It leads me to making the craziest and most retarded theories for every single action or thought I have. At least it's kinda humbling I guess, since I don't ever assume that I've ever had it 'right'.

I am manipulated on an almost daily basis so I choose to expose myself to the type of manipulation I prefer.

ie to de-cuck my thinking I come on Sup Forums and then to un-bigot myself I turn on mainstream news.

After I stop and think about a lot of things for a long long time

Nope, it isnt possible for me to be manipulated, Im not a pliable sheeple like all you.

not letting this rare flag go unchecked

Not when you become a concious human bieng, when the veil between you and the truth is lifted. never do anything you don't feel is righteous, humour those who try to manipulate you if your interests are aligned.

This guy has apparently NEVER had a hard time putting something into words...

you are right.

look back at how you're parents were taught (this fed into how you were raised), and look at the educational system. be as hipster as you want and pretned you are not affected, but you were bred into this manipulation and accept it without realization.

No. Fuck off faggot.

Yes, thats why I think its "wrong" when people slap women

societal programming at its finest

I really wish the far-right wouldn't spread misinformation in their "crusade for the truth" because it only serves to discredit everything they're saying.

you have opened yourself up for manipulation by thinking what you're told is truth.

I don't doubt it for a second.

As I said, not believing what is said and thinking that it's all fake are two different things.

kek

Judging from most college kids these days the critical thinking is highly selective though.

This idiot board has been manipulated for the most part. 3 or 4 years ago they talk about the left vs. right paradigm and how the system is BS... now talk about how trump / pence are cool, christianity is cool, republicans are cool, make excuses for trump supporting israel...

Literal retards voting for the most zionist billionaire (and they bitch about "da j00z" all day) just because he's on the right and his name's not Obama.

every lie has bits if truth within it. but that's irrelevant.

>misinformation
What is the misinformation and where are the proofs?

No, it's not.

Not all things that are untrue are lies. If you cannot understand this, your perception of things is already very skewed, thus the main force actually skewing your perception of reality is - in fact - you.

i find the "fpbp" meme really retarded, but you really made me think.

every time i read a post that makes me smile i check the flag and every single time is a fucking finn wtf man

Most of us are probably desperate about how things are, or might turn out in future. So either we believe Trump might change something or we would have to face the potential reality of being fucked either way. Personally I suspect Trump will end up like Obama, in the sense that "make America great again" is basically the same as "hope and change" just marketed to a different demographic.

No because Trump is so perfect I can't get the taste of frog dick out of my mouth long enough to realize his flaws in meeting with Kissinger or his flipfloppery I just want to troll everybody with an idiot who doesn't know how to run shit this is how badly I want to win I don't give a shit about freedom or any of that shit sure Trump and Clinton are both shitheads I just like to piss people off because I'm a giant cock smoking asshole who loves to be a complete waste of breath

I'd be naive to think it wasn't

Absolutly.

>Do you think it's possible for you to be manipulated?

Of course. What matters is being able to change your own mind if there is enough proof to believe the other story, regardless of how you feel about it.
And since "truths" are usually a function of power, in order to understand how things are going it is often enough to follow the trail of money

Sup Forums is easily confused and manipulated. It cannot comprehend nuance so it seeks a simple object in which in can confer all agency; most often the Jew.

This is why it works with the blue/red pill dichotomy. Anything which is against mainstream belief is automatically correct to them. They are willing to suck up any homemade graph which confirms the answer they have already reached in their mind. Meaning is conferred retroactively and a spectrum of different possibilities is not considered.

> Thats not a particularly well run election.
Yes i do, but more importantly i know that others are being manipulated. More importantly they are being manipulated by those who have been manipulated. sometimes they know they are manipulating others but fail to see they have been manipulated into doing so by those who have been manipulated into doing so.

This is why we need order and security. we used to cue in lines at the bus stop. A formal process expressing trust not only in each other but in the efficiency and order of the operators.

There is extreme leftism and and extreme-right. They need each other in a way, and unless they both dissolve in lesser extremes neither can cease to exist. While main media are more and more pulled towards the left, censoring the other camp(however similar it may be) the "underdog" takes a new and different kind of sympathy.

We all experiment with certain narratives in our mind, I see an anonymous public board like this as a place where these thoughts can be spoken allowed, since they would be censored and result in punishment(loss of job, physical violence) when spoken in real life.

Why? I don't know, maybe it is ideology or a lust for power. But the majority of people say what benefits them at that moment. If supporting a murderer/rapist means admiration and praise, that is what they'll do. That however does not mean the victims just disappear,or become even more angry.

I suspect the extreme-right ideas and feelings from most on this board are the result of being a victim of violence and being denied both revenge and a voice due to a ruling leftist ideology. When one is finally heard after such distress, it tends to rise to ones head.

Yes. Sup Forums changed my views.

You don't need to be part of the far-right to be curious about the nature of things and the mechanisms of society, culture and biology.

If you ignore fundamental things like how ethnicity, sex, class, or religion shape society and has always done so throughout history, you will be hopeless because you won't see the root of any problem or solution. No matter your ideology, there are factors you can't ignore.

easily