>set up all my bills as direct debit so I know they're being paid
>cycle continues for years
>pay off house easy without trying
>buy another small house
>rent out 2nd house
>continue cycle but making more money now
>fast forward to today
>4 houses paid outright, 5th is my own
>2k cash rolling in a week I get to play vidya all day and not worry about working
>rather be boring than broke and popular

Life is too easy anons... why do all these people say it's too hard?

Attached: wow-nerd-south-park.jpg (580x387, 43K)

Cause niggers wanna be like everyobe else but also have everything
Then niggers go unhappy when they can’t have what they want and that people they judge inferior do

>tl;dr
Keep not being a nigger, you’s a good boy
*pats head*

I work 5 days a week doing heavy cleaning and maintenance and can barely afford my power bill, let alone rent, water/sewage, trash pickup, phone, insurance, etc.

Sometimes it just depends on where you live. Median income in this area is less than $20,000 a year.

You’re a retarded nigger, learn to job search or sear your anus on the pavement

>do absolutely nothing with life but save money
>buy houses

sounds fun

Do you think you'd be faring better if you lived in an area where the median income is $100k a year?

Nigger can’t even cook himself a grilled cheese and get to hang out with Excrement Mike all day
He kinda is living the life

So you make roughly $500,000 a year? Sure.
On the off chance that you’re exaggerating, I’ll answer. Because temptations. It’s really that simple. Sometimes it’s not as easy saying “I’m going to stop doing this to save money.” Sometimes you get a flat tire or your house burns down. Life is unpredictable. It’s never going to be easy. Hardships are what make a boy into a man. Never assume anything is going to go swimmingly, in fact, plan on everything in your life to go south very quickly. Plan to end up with absolutely nothing at all times.

Houses around here easily go for 750k-1.25mil+

What kind of job were you working to pay off 4 houses? Are you a superstar CEO making 450k a year?

Fuck off

weed isn't that expensive really unless you smoke constantly and actively try to increase your tolerance. plus it makes food taste better and orgasms feel better. start smoking weed since you apparently can afford it

Attached: 3393537 - 20daysapple Pearl Steven_Quartz_Universe Steven_Universe.png (1200x817, 1.71M)

lol. math.

Where is this fantasy land where you can own multiple homes?

>b-b-but... it's the g-government's fault that I made poor decisions.

That's why, user. Humans are lazy. They blame everyone but themselves for their issues.

Attached: 1564721257195.gif (500x516, 152K)

or in other words you want people to work long hours for low pay with no benefits (hopefully they don't get cancer or everything falls through) and only be able to afford anything if they cut out all luxuries and learn to manipulate the stock market or real estate. doesn't sound very reasonable to me. maybe investing tax money in the poor isn't as stupid as you're pretending it is, since countries that do that have a higher standard of living than the united states

Attached: ef773fd4a6170595c05e34e8f45e9dc9.jpg (600x450, 160K)

The route to success is full of risks. You can be happy now and work your whole life, or spend a few years without luxury and live the rest of your life not worrying about work.

Never said it was easy, or the best thing for you. But the option is there. Stop making excuses. Stop trying to make me the bad guy.

I never said stealing from the rich was good or bad. But if you want to bring up that subject, I think everyone should earn their way through life. I don't think stealing from the rich is fair at all.

>I'm rich
>you aren't as good as me
Least he doesn't sound like an envious jew.

The route to success is full of risks.
yeah lottery economics is only really appealing to those who get lucky lol

>Never said it was easy, or the best thing for you.
it's not the best thing for the average person, that's what makes it a failed ideology

>I never said stealing from the rich was good or bad
taxation isn't theft, it's membership dues for the society that made you rich. rich people are doing just fine they don't need your help to extract even more of the money generated by actual working people

>I think everyone should earn their way through life.
so you support high estate tax on the ultra wealthy? high taxes on investments so people who sit around on their ass all day profiting from the work of others don't bleed the economy for all it's worth?

>I don't think stealing from the rich is fair at all.
nor do i

Attached: 3056849 - Atlantis_the_Lost_Empire Audrey_Ramirez Gaetan_Molière Milo_Thatch Nihaotomita.jpg (3506x2547, 1.63M)

Op here
Just saved a big deposit all through highschool and start of my working life.
Got my first house, 3 bedrooms. Small but cheap. 270k. Put down 85k deposit straight away to lower mortgage repayments.
I make 65 to 70k a year but really only need half that, I'm frugal.
Paid off first house in 6 years putting 30 to 40k on the loan every year.
Move out of house, rent it out at $320 per week... extra 16k a year rent (13 to15k accounting for real estate agents fees, rates etc...)
Buy another small house approximately the same as the first.
Repeat but this time it takes 4 years.
Rent out 2nd house for $350 because inflation is a thing.
Now making 100k a year... also tax benefits are handy when you have a good accountant.
Carried on like this pushing each house over like this for 18 years now, have been doing this since I was 18.
As years went on, cost of living went up but wages didn't. My rentals are approximately 400 to 430 each a week and I only work part time on the weekends so I'm not a cave dweller... that cash plus rent makes me about 2k and everything else is taken care of by real estate agents and myself.
I'm Australian if you want to know.

They go to fast and ignore the long game

I would save up to buy my first home, then another home to be used as a rental, then buy land in an area that is likely to get businesses moving in within the next 5-10 years.

Because most people want more out of life then video games and work.

probably lives in midwest. im sure you are living near a populated or somewhat well-off area since thats a fuckton for a house compared to average midwest house prices

>rich people are doing just fine they don't need your help to extract even more of the money generated by actual working people
the reason they are rich is because they are actual working people, dumbfuck

Attached: 1575180037467.jpg (259x194, 11K)

nvm OP says hes aussie so ignore

>the reason they are rich is because they are actual working people, dumbfuck
or inheritance. or just getting lucky. or using unethical business practices to funnel the profits of a group effort into their own pocket. or using computers to shift fractions of a penny around in the stock market at light speed in a way that doesn't contribute to the success of any of the companies. but yeah, no. jeff bezos didn't work a thousand times harder than someone with 100 million dollars, nor would his quality of life be reduced if 99.9 percent of his money were taken from him, though i don't even support that. i'm pretty reasonable unlike you.

OP, living the dream.

>Be me
>Have job that pays okay-ish
>No kids, not married
>So after my bills are paid, everything is pocketed
>Have money to my name
>Don't have little shits running around
>Don't have a nagging cunt spending my money

Feels good

>nor would his quality of life be reduced if 99.9 percent of his money were taken from him
>i'm pretty reasonable unlike you.
pic one, faggot

Attached: stonethefurfag.gif (300x300, 92K)