My daughter told me today she paid off her college loans. I know what job she has and the amount of debt...

My daughter told me today she paid off her college loans. I know what job she has and the amount of debt. I cannot figure out how she did it. But I suspect.

Is this normal for co-eds?

Attached: TRIX_235709_RXi.jpg (1454x712, 295K)

no

getting more normal happily :D

well done on raising a good daughter, enterprising, not afraid to get stuck in. she's leadiing feminism into the future :)

Not sure if that is actually good for women, much alone my daughter.

She could either work her ass off for the next 20 years paying off that debt or she could suck a few dicks here and there and save 20 hard of stressful work. Depends if you wanted to raise a slut for not but a tleast shes more stable and will be mentally happier

I find it hard congratulating her for her "business" acumen,

She's using what shes got to get ahead I wouldnt blame her. Only suckers play fair by the rules while the people that play dirty get ahead

I was hoping for a better world for my daughter. Sad, but I guess true.

definitely good for guys though. that's the bit im concerned with mostly. :)

And yet, I taught her to keep her legs closed, and not to get hooked on sex. Guess I should have told her to keep her mouth closed too.

Can I get her digits?

If this bothers you, then ask her. Or be a good father and don’t ask.

Yeah it sucks but it could be worse, she could be sucking dick for crack so you did raise a smart girl. Just be happy for her and support her unless she does actually start heading in a bad direction, etc. Drugs, gangs

It bothers me, but I will not embarrass her. I just wonder where she finds all these men.

Yeah that doesnt help, keeping her away from boys only makes them want them more, I'm still figuring out what im gonna do with mine..

You know what's good for your daughter? Getting married and pregnant as young as possible. Every study shows this is the one true path to lasting happiness. The economic power of women is intrinsically tied to their ability to sexually please a prosperous man.

Slap your daughter ass and creampie in her...

Post her, faggot

The real question is Would you hire her and have her suck your cock undercover?
Now here's a plan user:
Make a fake ig/fb account
Talk to her and say someone recommended her tell her you have a good amount and only want a sucky sucky sje might say no but try to make sense and share a dumb story more importantly offer her money.
She maybe will just send you nudes but eventually she will show hee true colors and might want more cash tell her you want her to suck you off in a motel or whatever but you don't want anyone to know cause your married bla bla.
So its going to be quickly. it might not work cause she may recognize your body shape even if you wear a mask the ideal would be preparing a private glory hole thats how i made my slut sister suck me off without her noticing

Wow, you thought this through.

At a ball game

Attached: Dau01.jpg (405x720, 46K)

Id stick my dick in that

dude stop you're doxing her delete this post, we can ID the School and City just stop

Done...Thx for saying so. I'm not online much.

I live in Wisco….where she at?

Go Vikings!

Sorry cannot say. Just a better pic with her face. Just so you can see her. She's real.

Attached: Dau03.jpg (960x720, 101K)

Ask if she wants a hot aussie hunk

She still turning tricks?
How much?

I won't for obvious reasons.

I have no idea on either. I hope not. She needs to get married and have kids.

Welcome to Trumpworld.

Huh?

She is wholesome on the side I know. It's that "other" side I cannot get my head around.

Attached: Dau04.jpg (604x608, 38K)

Bullshit. Any parent who’s kid just graduated college would want them to get a job first, not start shitting out kids.

Needs to get married, rather than blowing men for cash... Not an unreasonable position.

Any pics of her in a bikini, want to see her body

Calculate how much dick she sucked based on the average rate of $200 for a hooker and the amount of debt she had. Have fun with that, or the dozens of scenes she may have had to do based on shoots typically ranging from $1,000-$5,000.

Sure there are, but being a bit tipsy, I'll only post this one. She's on top.

Attached: untitled.jpg (661x720, 123K)

what is this pic?

I'd rather not.

Looks like Madison

let your imagination run wild, user. don't refrain from checking GDP and the like. maybe you'll see her there.

Collage that gets the theme of my thread out.

Why don't you ask your daughter to "show you" how she did it, then post the video here as proof.

Pretty normal my wife and her best college friend did it together her friend was doing it and talked her into trying it.

Good try...

She has some great tits!
Any other pictures?

I guess I am not surprised by anything anymore.

Have you ever jerked off to your daughter?

A little too personal, you think? I am sure now many men have.

Women get mad when they’re
objectified but when men are it
really doesn’t matter. Turns out
in better selection of men who
are smarter and richer. It’s about
who makes more money regardless
of visual beauty.

Attached: 802B0E70-601E-42A9-8508-F3AEE16AF5C7.jpg (2187x1619, 1.98M)

Total LARP

I recognize that girl ;)

What's your favorite picture of her?

Well, look around. It’s not hard to find men willing to pay for sex...

Its a bit of an older pic, but she looks so pretty to me in this one.

Attached: Dau05.jpg (1536x2048, 942K)

She's very pretty. Wish I could see her smiling up at me while I cover her tits

I bet there are pics out there of that. I just haven't seen them.

Since her debt is paid, I can expect her "business" days are over.

B U M P

Don't bump. I wanna go to bed!

Attached: Dau06.jpg (350x563, 46K)

Who is she?

Just a typical girl, no one unique or special.

> Guess I should have told her to keep her mouth closed too.
And her ass tight

I would hope not. I do not even want to contemplate that!

I pity the guy who carries two hot girls but eventually he'd fuck none

Aw cmon, it just made your dick at least one inch longer

I would like to think that!

Attached: Untitled01.jpg (720x540, 87K)