My mom found out that I like to crossdress. She's on her way home right now. I'm literally shaking what am I gonna do...

My mom found out that I like to crossdress. She's on her way home right now. I'm literally shaking what am I gonna do? I just want to run away from home...

Attached: 1560013187225.jpg (1080x1920, 372K)

Face up to it. She probably always wanted a daughter anyways

Put a disguise on and leave

I’d fuck you for sure

>I'm literally shaking
make a martini

Accept your destiny
Is not the end of the world, if you like to crossdress then don't stop

how did she find out?

You can move out. Like I had to do when dad found out the same thing.

Honestly, I don’t think it was the cross dressing that bothered him as much as the faggotry I enjoyed.

I dont think crossdressing is something you can just quit. Its your thing. Id double down and just embrace it and tell your mom to get fucked if she doesnt like it.

Im a 100% straight cis male who has zero interest in crossdressing btw. But i do know for the most part fetishes are for life. Don't struggle with it just accept it.

Snapchat me j.hunt I love crossdressers

The pic isn't OP. It's been posted countless times

If that were you in the pic, I'd say keep that on and come stay with me a while, but it's not you. It's bait.

Maybe she'll be cool about it.

When I was like 12 or 13 I cross dressed in a sexy bunny outfit at a fucking anime convention. I thought I'd like it because I liked dressing up, but I quickly found out what its like to be a woman. Holy shit, it was terrible. The neckbeard attention was unreal, completely ruined the entire thing for me forever.

This made me laugh.

I know when I caught my son smoking I made him smoke pack after pack till he was sick. Maybe she is gonna drag your twink ass to the hood and have niggers fuck your brains out untill you need diapers to teach you the same lesson

Looking back it's hilarious, and you'd never guess I did that by looking at me. In the moment it was fucking terrifying. I had 40+ year old men trying to literally grab me and shit while I was just walking by.

My mom was cool with it though, she didn't really understand why but she let me get it out of my system. Maybe she knew what would happen.

Its funny but I also have sympathy. I can only imagine what it was like. You meet all sorts of weirdos at cons.

Sean Connery emerges from the bushes

Who cares? If she brings it up, just tell her it’s something private and you refuse to discuss it.

ask to borrow her clothes

Thanks for the nostalgia rush

Going to take a wild guess ...your dad does not live with you huh?

If you get kicked out user you can come live with me. Kik me at tdahoyy

Post some pics before your mom gets home and throws you into the streets and you have to survive by selling your slender little body for only a few dollars to old men and drug addicts

0 effort. OP didn't even stay around

Nigga are you retarded? Of course you can literally quit. Fetishes aren’t for life. Your tastes change as you age and you can actively change them. I used to love feet but now not so much. I used have an anal fixation but I decided that was gay so I quit.

Op don’t listen to retarded crap like this. You’re conflicted about your fetish? Weigh the pros and cons. Does the enjoyment outweigh the shame?

The only convention I’ve been to I dressed up as red hood, but I was cheap about it so I wore a red morph suit under everything. I couldn’t see for crap in that thing. I could barely make out this girl dressed as maka from soul eater, and she was with who I assumed to be her boyfriend. I was hype about my first convention or whatever so I got pics with anyone dressed up as characters I liked. So I asked to take a pic with her and her boyfriend took it. Well I look at the pic later and realize she was like 12 and the guy was her dad.

This has nothing to do with the faggotry of this thread or even your post. Just reminded me of that embarrassing story.

God i wish that were me

Change into your favorite pair of panties and go talk with her. Hopefully she'll take you shopping this weekend

Hmmmm...who thinks was him..?!

Attached: 4271574960567275.jpg (1402x1160, 116K)

But don't disguise as a female lol

The thread has been made countless times too

This thread is full of Jews.

Imagine finding out your child is mentally ill and will probably end up killing themselves. Then imagine that this thread is full of jew bots saying shit like "wear sexy panties when she comes home, and maybe she'll have hood niggers run a train on you"

Jews keep posting this shit to break down society so they can dominate it. Stop being fags.

Attached: 20191201_170106.jpg (550x786, 484K)

u cute nigga

I would like to see more of that trap. She's gorgeous. More of this one too.

Attached: 1559035671212.webm (1080x1920, 1.72M)

if that is really you post timestamp.

bunch of zionist leftist beta cucks. more zyklon b is needed.

Attached: F6FF01B8-8F2A-49EE-8250-706738B2BF2C.jpg (460x812, 56K)

Post your butt

All this means is that you're an easily programmable NPC, if an aversion to possibly being gay made you quit enjoying anal.

Sucks. I haven't been found out yet. I go back and forth between wanting to be fucked like a woman as a woman and then to fuck women as a man. I guess I'm bigender or some gay shit but it literally feels like there's two people living inside of me.

If this is you then you have nothing to worry about, you're basically already a girl so just make it official and demand your mom's support.

Worse case scenario she kicks you out and you find a 50 year old sugar daddy in like 5 minutes who will fuck you every day.

Shit, I'll marry you.

Chances are you'll have a chat and she'll be understanding, then start drinking heavily for the next decade

mods this is a cp thread.

let her or better yet ask her to teach you how to be a good little girl

Look everyone we got some oldfags here. Hey do you guys know moot?

when astronomers talk about the great filter...this is what they mean. A whole race becoming faggots who cant reproduce.

Proof? Or are you just ashamed you like a girl with a cock?

KEK

I only ever summoned him in threads or called him a faggot because getting banned by him was a meme. Asked him why he was sellin out to hiroshima and he replied something about how Sup Forumstards made it impossible to sell ads. lol. Never personally met him.

Bro, you probably went there with a bottle of jerkins and used the electric hand dryer to watch the show with... and use your free hand to heil Hitler at all the white children you just created on the wall. (plus we all know your probably gay anyways... which is why daddy didnt lob you)

Go to hospital. Confirm new handicap. Achieve official handicapped tax status. Profit.

I saw his wiener

Have you tried heroin?

that's such a delicious trap

Attached: 82.jpg (1080x1920, 511K)

i work in child safety and am a professional at discerning maturity levels. We would call the person depicted an apparent minor.

Attached: 1559998368873.jpg (1080x1920, 376K)

Again? How many mom's do you have?

Attached: 1560000631707.jpg (1080x1920, 391K)

Does she have any nudes?

Henlo newfren

Attached: 8ba55aa84021e634816eb703eff67877.jpg (736x887, 44K)