Is it going to suck Sup Forums? Will you go see it anyway, even if it has terrible reviews?

Is it going to suck Sup Forums? Will you go see it anyway, even if it has terrible reviews?

Attached: strwars.jpg (2000x1270, 548K)

I wouldn't accept anything less than $100 to sit through this shit

Fair enough. Were you a fan of the original trilogy, or just hate all star wars?

Who's got the free bootleg?

Stop being a racist chauvinistic cis white male.

Work is paying for a private showing, on the clock, so I'll get paid about $300 and get a $50 gift card for snacks.

I've been watching these films since 1978, so yeah, I'll have to watch this one too. I am NOT optimistic, however.

She looks so pretty in the movie, so gross in real life. I wonder if they're CGIing every frame with her face in it.

Ya, I'll see it, it closes out the series. Probably won't bother with whatever SJW followups they come out with later though.
Basically the same as with Endgame. Made it this far, may as well see how it ends.

I heard a rumor that the test screenings they did about a month back were TERRIBLE and they had to do emergency reshoots and re-edits

I think they have big problems coming. Too bad it's going to be a huge commercial success regardless of if it's good or not, just riding that sweet sweet SW branding

Attached: star-wars-rise-skywalker-kylo-rey.jpg (1600x900, 250K)

I was a massive Star Wars fan when I was a kid. My entire room was decked out in Star Wars gear -- cardboard cutout of Boba Fett, lightsaber replica, posters, figurines in their packages... the works. This was when I was around 12 - 15. 36 now.

The only film post-ROTJ that was worth my time was Rogue One. I couldn't even get through The Force Awakens, and I don't plan on subjecting myself to any more Star Wars films. I do plan on checking out The Mandalorian, though -- mostly because Werner Herzog is in it and says it's great.

Nice. That's a pretty good deal.

It's too bad because they could have done something really interesting with the story, if Kylo Ren was a secret good guy the entire time and Rey was a secret sith. Kylo murders Han so he can get to Snoke and kills him, Rey betrays the resistance and outs herself as a sith agent (because everyone trusted her despite knowing jack shit about her)

But knowing Disney, they probably have a boring, safe, uninteresting script that takes few risks and has weak payoffs

Attached: kylo-ren-the-rise-of-skywalker-star-wars-1572014978.png (2394x1000, 1.89M)

Imagine giving a shit about Star Wars trash

no

Ok boomer

Yes. It's gonna be Episode 1 bad.

digits observed

Imagine going into a thread discussing a thing just to post you don't like thing

Good job I guess?

Hell no. Shit looks terrible and the rumor mill is consistently saying it is going to suck. The creative spark is gone. 6 different cuts, tons of reshoots, retcons, and wasting the whole runtime to corrwct the failings of TLJ

The thread was about giving an opinion. I gave mine and you got mad. Eat shit nigger.

>watching star wars
>not being a complete faggot
Pick one

Attached: 1575335883984m.jpg (1024x753, 109K)

This made me laugh. I watch stars wars.

Why do anons consider people in their 30s boomers? Is it just a meme, or do they not know what baby boomers are?

Cool well thanks for bumping the thread while you're here

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

I don't want to be that guy, but SNEED

ummm…

I havnt watched a lot of the new starwars…..

but this looks like a feminist and a nigger....

yep....starwars is dead fam

Hmmmm...who thinks was him..?!

Attached: 4241574960466904.jpg (1410x1124, 99K)

Stop being edgy
You're going to see it and you know it fucking reddit fag

I mean, I'm debating seeing it just because there's a possibility it could be good (or at least entertaining), but I feel a bit bad for giving Disney my $ for being huge dipshits and ruining possibly the biggest movie franchise of all time

But it's only like what, $12 or something a ticket? That's not that bad to sit there and be entertained for 2 and half hours

I'm pretty likely to go, garbage fire or not