Mkultra project mockingbird super ultra flint michigan fluoride 5g water radio non ionizing radiation waves...

mkultra project mockingbird super ultra flint michigan fluoride 5g water radio non ionizing radiation waves. Dont live near. Do not live 500 miles away from 5g radio towers or satellite broadcast towers. Windmills??? Ecologically friendly? Oh you mean the low like 300hz droning pitch they emit. Whats that? You like living in bucolic pastoral scenery? Tourbillon turbine windmill!!! Boom. Right there. Friendly eco friendly happiness. The view is Fan blade fan blade. 50 Miles now. The ears Bleed. No more animals

Attached: photo-1515344905723-babc01aac23d.jpg (1000x662, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.usgs.gov/sir/2011/5036/sir2011-5036.pdf
music.tutsplus.com/tutorials/6-different-frequencies-and-how-to-spot-them--audio-9724
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should learn to write better if you're going to create conspiracies. Make it look like you're intelligent enough to connect the dots. ¿Si, or no?

A cogent and well-reasoned post®

Attached: Mike.gif (500x248, 1010K)

Attached: 1554623897406.jpg (524x499, 52K)

Trump hates windmills because a plan was made to build them offshore a property he bought to turn into into a golf course. Reasonable arguments against windmills aren't a thing.

OP is hiding his meds from Nurse Rached

Attached: OffMeds.jpg (474x658, 58K)

Muhahahha

Attached: 20180505_233850.gif (360x203, 984K)

Muhahahahahahaha

Attached: 20180504_004916.gif (404x172, 446K)

Bwahahahahahahaha

Attached: 20171009_075106 2.gif (720x720, 1.19M)

Attached: IMG_7318.gif (288x288, 1.13M)

>The view is Fan blade fan blade. 50 Miles now. The ears Bleed. No more animals

Damn you

You realize "non-ionizing" means not harmful, right.
The light in your room and coming from your monitor is also non-ionizing radiation.

SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH
> SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH

Attached: IMG_7008.gif (256x256, 847K)

SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH
> SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH
SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH ???

Attached: 20180506_030850.gif (360x360, 963K)

The real argument against wind and solar is the resource cost per MW output. It's significantly higher than other forms of electricity.
Somewhere there is a well sourced paper that delves into what it would cost in terms of resources -- copper, iron, lithium, etc -- to make 50% of the world's power run on wind and electric.

It's an astronomical figure. We need to strip mine the hell out of the planet to build that many solar panels and wind turbines. And it all has to be replaced every 25 years or so. It's unsustainable.

This thread is cursed

>muh beautiful clean coal

Attached: 1558675120178.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

>muh beautiful strip mining of literally a billion tons of copper for all the inefficient solar and wind

Whole thing is a money making scam. I assume you're a shill for some company that stands to get rich selling this snake oil to dumb plebs.

>beautiful strip mining of literally a billion tons of copper for all the inefficient solar and wind

[citation needed]

autism

Attached: 20180505_233612.gif (360x203, 1M)

>We need to strip mine the hell out of the planet to build that many solar panels and wind turbines.
your fee fees aren't a citation faggot

This is good swishposting

Attached: 20180506_000440.gif (427x240, 666K)

Welp, guess we all need to recycle our computers and stop shitposting on Sup Forums, and no HVAC except in hospitals. And stop driving. Long term costs over the next 100-200 years for using gas/cogen fossil fuel turbines will make your solar/wind costs look like chump change. A refined recycling process for those rare earth metals will be a godsend in the future though.

better to do your own research but here's one study on U.S. costs to up 2030, assuming we want 20% solar and wind by then:
pubs.usgs.gov/sir/2011/5036/sir2011-5036.pdf

Some takeaways:
>29,658 kilotons of steel needed
>up to 750,000 tons of copper needed just for the wires and cables
>402,000 kilograms of concrete per MW

Plenty of interesting reading out there on costs of all this. Notice the solar/wind industry glossed all that over. If you really believe in renewables, invest in steel refineries and copper mines.

I heard it on Fox and Friends.

I'd literally shove that up your ass faggot

Why Maurice?

Attached: 20180506_000704.gif (427x240, 664K)

Attached: 20180505_233242.gif (360x203, 1010K)

From your source:
Wind power is becoming increasingly cost competitive with other power-generation sources.

The unit cost of wind power is likely to decrease relative to other energy sources as wind production increases and fossil fuel costs increase.

Wind power is abundant, widely available, indigenous, and not subject to long-term disruption of supply.

Wind energy is renewable and has many environmental benefits, has a smaller environmental footprint than other fuel sources, and does not emit materials harmful to humans or the environment.

Also the fact that everything else is better than renewables. Thorium, shale oil, constantly evolving technologies to get more out of our earth, I'd say, if we ever make it to the stars, we will still not be fully reliant on renewable energy.

That's the thing. Natural gas is far, far more efficient in cost per MW and the infrastructure is already in place. It costs us very little in new, needed resources. Consequently, there is not much new money to be made in it. Which is why there is such a big push to "renewables": it's a get-rich-quick scam for a lot of wealthy people in positions to take advantage of a big new demand for copper, steel, iron, concrete, lithium, etc.

Hmmmm...who thinks was him..?!

Attached: 4291574960376034.jpg (1576x1200, 102K)

>forced meme
do not post that stupid retarded faggot shit again faggot

Which is true but it's like saying batteries are becoming increasingly competitive with gasoline for energy storage. Meaning it used to be 150x less dense but through the miracle of modern technology it's now merely 100x less dense, meaning you need a battery the size of a 100 gallon tank to hold the energy of 1 gallon of gasoline.

KYS NIMBY

Attached: 20180506_001203.gif (427x240, 672K)

>fossil fuels better than renewables
>climate change doesn't real

Attached: 1573895032937.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

FUCK YOU FAGGOT
THAT SHIT IS STUPID
STOP POSTING IT FAGGOT

he's a nukeular energy faggot
he can't help himself

>it's like saying batteries are becoming increasingly competitive with gasoline for energy storage
straw man, try again

>blow it out your ass

Attached: 20180506_001142.gif (427x240, 673K)

I take it OP is not a fan

Attached: 20180506_030832.gif (360x360, 992K)

It is real, but humans have no effect on the climate, of course, the same can't be said for the environment. If humans did have an effect on the environment, there would be literally no way to stop it since shithole countries (China) would keep doing there thing and western countries contribute far less than them. People were saying the Middle East would be uninhabitable by now, and look at that hellhole now. Still alive and kicking, but big scary climate change will make it uninhabitable by 20010010.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT
DO NOT POST THAT STUPID CRINGEY FAGGOT WINGEY THING AGAIN YOU FUCKING AUTIST

FUCK YOU DO NOT POST THAT STUPID CRINGEY FAGGOT WINGEY THING AGAIN YOU FUCKING AUTIST

FUCK YOU DO NOT POST THAT STUPID CRINGEY FAGGOT WINGEY THING AGAIN YOU FUCKING AUTIST

FUCK YOU DO NOT POST THAT STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

*their thing
Sorry, I'm tired.

Oh my god you are a turbo autist!

Attached: 20171009_072749.gif (360x203, 1.28M)

Just saying it's all relative
>wind becoming increasingly competitive with natural gas
because "it's shit in comparison" becoming "still shit but 2% better" makes your statement true while misrepresenting the truth

no apologies needed; your intention was perfectly clear

it was YOUR source I was quoting. So is YOUR source now misrepresenting the truth?

>(You)

Attached: IMG_7259.gif (319x180, 453K)

>humans have no effect on the climate
[citation needed] because it sure as hell isn't the sun doing it.

Attached: 1559476261952.png (2889x2209, 396K)

GODDAMMIT FAGGOT WE TOLD YOU TO STOP POSTING THAT STUPID FAGGOT CRINGING GAY AS FUCK WINGEY SHIT HERE FAGGOT
FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

GODDAMMIT FAGGOT WE TOLD YOU TO STOP POSTING THAT STUPID FAGGOT CRINGING GAY AS FUCK WINGEY SHIT HERE FAGGOT
FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

> FUCK YOU FAGGOT
DO NOT POST THAT STUPID CRINGEY >FAGGOT WINGEY THING AGAIN YOU FUCKING AUTIST

>FUCK YOU DO NOT POST THAT STUPID CRINGEY FAGGOT WINGEY THING AGAIN YOU FUCKING AUTIST

>FUCK YOU DO NOT POST THAT STUPID CRINGEY FAGGOT WINGEY THING AGAIN YOU FUCKING AUTIST

>FUCK YOU DO NOT POST THAT STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

Cringe.

That's where the money is, yes, but the figures don't lie. 29,658,000 tons of steel for 20% power output in the United States.

29 fucking million tons of steel.
Like I said, if you really think renewables will take off, put your money in steel refinery companies, copper mining companies, etc. We gonna strip mine this whole bitch if China doesn't beat us to it all.

user it's a stupid fucking troll
just enrage it. Far more entertaining than a real debate

you avoided answering the question

Attached: 1558880306908.jpg (500x484, 65K)

don't care, can't stop China, energy is for jews to worry about

DO NOT POST THAT STUPID CRINGEY FAGGOT WINGEY THING AGAIN YOU FUCKING AUTIST DO NOT POST THAT STUPID CRINGEY FAGGOT WINGEY THING AGAIN YOU FUCKING AUTIST DO NOT POST THAT STUPID CRINGEY FAGGOT WINGEY THING AGAIN YOU FUCKING AUTIST DO NOT POST THAT STUPID CRINGEY FAGGOT WINGEY THING AGAIN YOU FUCKING AUTIST DO NOT POST THAT STUPID CRINGEY FAGGOT WINGEY THING AGAIN YOU FUCKING AUTIST YOU FUCKING AUTIST YOU FUCKING AUTIST YOU FUCKING AUTIST
AUTIST DO NOT POST THAT STUPID CRINGEY FAGGOT WINGEY AUTIST DO NOT POST THAT STUPID CRINGEY FAGGOT WINGEY AUTIST DO NOT POST THAT STUPID CRINGEY FAGGOT WINGEY AUTIST DO NOT POST THAT STUPID CRINGEY FAGGOT WINGEY AUTIST DO NOT POST THAT STUPID CRINGEY FAGGOT WINGEY AUTIST DO NOT POST THAT STUPID CRINGEY FAGGOT

u mad bro?

Attached: colonic Dee.gif (991x5211, 1.32M)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT NEWFAG THIS IS Sup Forums WE DO SALT HERE Sup Forums IS SALT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT SHUT UP

SHUT UP

SHUT UP

LURK MOAR YOU FUCKING MEME SPEWING LEMMING AND FUCK OFF

HOLY FUCKING SHIT NEWFAG THIS IS Sup Forums WE DO SALT HERE Sup Forums IS SALT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT SHUT UP

SHUT UP

SHUT UP

SHUT UP

SHUT UP

SHUT UP

SHUT UP

SHUT UP

SHUT UP

kek

Attached: You.png (1062x1243, 974K)

You're avoiding the data.
What shill company you working for anyway? G.E.? Or some shit Chinese company? They paying you like 25 cents an hour?
Beats farming the mud behind some yak like your mom, I guess.

>We gonna strip mine this whole bitch
We're actually going to impeach the bitch and remove him

You shut up. Trump's going to make me rich.

I told you this thread was cursed.

Attached: IMG_7121.gif (360x203, 1.7M)

he's had 3 years and hasn't made anyone rich but himself.

ah yes, the ad hominem when losing an argument

I can play this game; what company are you a shill for? Dutch Royal Shell? Aramco? British Petroleum? Exxon Mobile?

>Muh elegnomatig wabes

Attached: 20180505_232501.gif (415x360, 1.75M)

Still waiting on you to counter any of the data or explain why we should refine 29 million tons of steel for a far less efficient power source.
Incidentally, recycling will be a huge business too. Since these wind mills wear out and, again, are a huge waste of materials, there is going to be a lot to recycle. Lots of money to be made! As a capitalist I support it but as someone who cares about being efficient I realize it's a tremendous waste of money for a product we don't need and will actually cause more global warming than it fixes.

Now thats what I call a SHILL
Get on board with the 2nd hand turbine market.

I'll return to YOUR source:
Achieving the goal of using wind energy as the source for 20 percent of the electricity-generating capacity of the United States by 2030 would require an average annual consumption of about 6.8 Mt of concrete, 1.5 Mt of steel, 310,000 t of cast iron, 40,000 t of copper, and 380 t of the rare-earth element neodymium. With the exception of neodymium, the annual material requirements represent less than 3 percent of the U.S. apparent consumption of these materials for 2008

Less than 3%

>humans have no effect on the climate
>and will actually cause more global warming than it fixes.
doublethink is plusgood

You don't get a 2nd hand turbine once it has worn out. The 2nd hand market is for turbines that have been taken down early, usually to make room for a more efficient model.

Nobody wants a 20 year old turbine, if it has any life left in it at all it's not worth the effort of moving and installing it.

Yeah it's almost like you're arguing against two completely different people. Derp. Your 3x5 index card from Beijing telling you what to say not cover that possibility?

didn't realize you weren't the only moron in this thread

300hz isnt very low, faggot. It’s almost into the boxy or muddy range of audio.

Why is this thread so horrifying and where were you when swishposting was born?

Hurrr durrrr meh 100 year study...

Attached: 8CE37AA3-1391-4152-B44E-A47496B3D351.gif (985x395, 11K)

not OP but just sincerely curious
what does "boxy" mean in audio terms?

>If you really believe in renewables,
Invest in nuclear.

Or, you know, nuclear power

Nuclear is where it's at. Whatever else you say about it, it doesn't contribute to global warming. We just have to make sure we don't do stupid things like build them in tsunami prone areas and then put all the backup generators on the ground floor.

Plus 1/2 trillion will get you a cold fusion reactor, we all know this but no Jew is gonna pay for a product that going to end up having to give away shit for basically nothing.

Lol
I see what you did there!

music.tutsplus.com/tutorials/6-different-frequencies-and-how-to-spot-them--audio-9724

>1/2 trillion will get you a cold fusion reactor
[citation needed]
>no Jew is gonna pay for a product that going to end up having to give away shit
you're not helping your argument

You could also YouTube boxy midrange for audio examples.

Thanks! Good example.
I'm not sure I'm on Sup Forums with helpful comments like this.

Ooh a graph, I do love me a graph.
Here’s how atheists vs religion in New Zealand.
Spoiler: winning.

Attached: BEC3956D-8D32-4F76-ADC6-2E5FDED7E01B.jpg (1246x905, 170K)

This is why no gun crime apart from a guy from Australia shooting some people from wherever muslims are from.
Wasn’t a very nice thing to do btw, they were just musliming.

It’s an odd and somewhat complicated subject, most of the audio range between 150 and 800 hz is difficult to manage and tends to add unwanted artifacts on consumer grade audio equipment.

[citation needed] piss off, if you don’t think cold fusion can be cracked with 1/2 a trillion, good management and German engineering then there is no hope. But let’s face it there is no hope anyway, the world is going to turn into a chink infested hell hole filled with retarded nigger slaves. Every animal eaten, every resource wasted on shit.

>cold fusion can be cracked with 1/2 a trillion, good management and German engineering then there is no hope
pure speculation

Found the pessimist.

Engineer for AEP here. I literally get paid to host seminars at various plants here in Texas. At these seminars, I lie through my teeth about the benefits of windmills/farms. Here's the truth: See those blades? They are massive. It takes four 18-wheelers to truck just one of those in. How long do they last? 5 years. After 5 years, the props are dismantled and taken to a landfill. We split open the props and slide them into each other so we can minimize our "impact" on the environment. Those windmills could spin until they fall apart, and will never generate more power than it took to build, transport, and dispose of. Did you know that these windmills leak? Yes, they leak oil. You know, that evil "fossil" juice everyone is so scared of. Here's one for ya...what happens when the wind stops blowing? Excellent question. When output goes below a certain threshold, a good ol' fashion orange-top diesel generator kicks in. The average runtime of the generators through the windmills 5 year life is around 93%. So, why do I get paid the big bucks to convince employees at our plants that this is a good thing? It's because we get massive grants (free tax payer money) from the Department of Energy to build these things...with a very nice surplus - and it shuts up anyone that didn't make it past 10th grade, or took social studies in college. Well, there you have it. Good night.

Realist

"cold" fusion not supported by physics
"hot" fusion not achieved after over $3 billion dumped into Lawrence Livermore's National Ignition Facility

Bussard already did it. His designs are in current use. But you didn't hear that from Sup Forums.

It's all Bullshit anyway. they've been suppressing free energy for decades from tesla;s tower to Tom Ogles carberator, they know if they ever release it there's no going back and they'll let the Earth get fucked up until it's on THEIR doorstep. They don't care who suffers or dies as long as things are good for them.