Why does the West put up with anyone's bullshit when we could just genocide the rest of the world?

Why does the West put up with anyone's bullshit when we could just genocide the rest of the world?

Because they will stumble, they will struggle but in time, they will join us in the sun.

Who's 'we'?
You fucks are against Western ideals as many times as you're for it.
Just like my current President. In fact, both are worse.

Because it's only PR. A smokescreen.
They would if they could. They can't if they can't.
And they certainly can't.

BECAUSE GENOCIDING THE REST OF THE WORLD ACTUALLY TAKES A LOT OF RESOURCES AND ABLE BODIED MAN POWER.

SOMETHING THE UNITED SOVIET STATES OF AMERICA IS HAVING LESS AND LESS AS DECADES GO BY.

ALLAHU AKBAR!

Cheap labor that is basically slavery, exploit land/people for resources; keep people in power that are beholden to you at your whim. It's simple, sadly. Africa is pretty textbook.

Being occupied for 80 years has removed all the 'men' from Germany, hasn't it? That's why your lady leader wants to import dick.

Nice masculine president you've got there.

so what happened to these terrorists anyways?

are they being held in Iran or did they execute them already?

Nothing is easy.

The fact that we put up with everyone's bullshit is a pretty good indicator that we can't just genocide the rest of the world.

they were sent home like in a day.(Kerry stretched his asshole wide)

The shitstorm was much bigger in the US. They sacked like 3 officers due to a no confidence ruling.

There are mass surrenders in every war, princess.
Get a man to explain it to you.

>they were sent home like in a day.

wow thats pretty pathetic

here they had a chance to humiliate USA all the way, and these faggot chose to return them.

hehehe

>Get a man to explain it to you.
that's obviusly not you since your feminine fragile ego can't take one error in navigation like a man

International relations aren't so simplistic, Ivan.

Did you go make that image while I waited? Thanks, hon.
Like our retarded Polish friend, you don't understand that this isn't as simplistic as you think. Other forces in the area? Other enemies? What are the respective commanders saying to each other? What are the political ramifications (unique to each country)? Is the current political leader a disgrace, soon to leave office?
Go back to Sup Forums, son.

lucky fortunately they arent Norks

them gooks dont fuck around...not with americans at least

>Thanks, hon.
you are welcome

now, fuck off m8

I recognize the bird that looks like it's been pinned under heavy glass, but nothing else.
A bunch of sissies whining instead of taking any actions. So who cares?

you don't understand. It's a national heritage for many nations here to take Germany's money and when they want to cash in, we tell them to kindly fuck off.

We need people to exploit

Because genocide is actually much more expensive and difficult than retarded ass Sup Forums-dwellers think.

Simpler times

why do they carry so few missles?
i can see locations for like at least 50 more on that thing

Targeting satellites would detect any nuclear launch on the planet.

Plus NATO has anti nuclear devices that can shut down the atoms in a nuclear weapon making it useless

Missiles are heavy.

Planes have an operational weight limit based on their thrust-to-weight ratio.

You should really know these kinds of things.

More missiles bogs down speed and staying power

It's a shitty propeller RC plane.

yea but just make it bigger problems solved
i mean lets maximize the destruction capability here

because we don't actually want to do that.

all this muslim vs christian and black vs white and man vs woman is just made up BS pushed by the media

> Wage war against Taliban for more than 10 years - Taliban still controls more than 50% of Afghanistan
> Wage war against sunnis in Iraq - ISIS now controls at least quarter of Iraq
> Wage war against Syria - Assad and ISIS are still in power
> Try to bully Iran, get too scared and lift sanctions without any effect
> Try get Cuba, Venesuella, Vietnam, Nothern Korea, China and so on commie regimes overthrown for several decades - get rekt with zero results.

West is weak and impotent. Even fucking Somali owned US forces so hard that US still shudders upon thought of putting ground forces there ever again.

I would have refused this order.

Worst I'd get is a counselled.

That's not how it works with something designed to loiter over an area for as long as possible.

More weight for weapons means less weight for fuel.

We have high capacity bomb/missile trucks if the mission calls for it. It's called the F-15E.

If the mission calls for more than that, well that's what the B1-B is for.

What happens if the world runs out of oil in the midst of a global war?