Why do you want war, Sup Forums? It's just pointless pain and suffering

Why do you want war, Sup Forums? It's just pointless pain and suffering.

Other urls found in this thread:

gatesofvienna.net/2015/11/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its the only way people listen

We want anything that is extremely controversial.

Only way to get rid of the mudslimes

I wanna have a war called, the sad war

In which every nation of the world sends the saddest people in their country, as in, people who'd browse Sup Forums and post green frogs to the moon and give them weapons and see them kill each other. Last man standing rules the moon in the name of their country.

Are you truly happy with the way things are? Do you have no desire to test yourself against other men?

W E W
L
A
D

I want race war, and I want it now.

>Why do you want war, Sup Forums? It's just pointless

Wars usually have causes.
We want a war that ensures our survival and gives us back our homelands.

I think that's a pretty good cause.

War is coming whether you want it or not. It's better to get it over with while you are still in a position of strength.

1488 is real g8 m8

It's not pointless if it achieves something.
>Argentina says 'Gimme malvinas. Gimme malvinas.'
>UK ignores Argentina as it has no idea what a malvinas is.
>Argentina invades the Falklands.
>UK goes to war and drives them back.

Fuck off. War can be fun, and humans derive a deep sense of meaning from.the emotions of terror, grief, and conquest. It allows us to justify ingrouping and create moral arguments about the outgroup that give us justified feelings about our community, deeply linked with pleasurable hormone release. Humans thrive during chaos so much that we will create chaos from stability just for emotional fulfillment.

when people get too comfy they turn into faggots
like OP

1 of 2 things would happen

1) war would wake people up to the problems we have and maybe change some

2)wipe out humans so we don't have to care anymore.

But I don't. The only time when violence is justified is to put down horrible things like ISIS.

Because it typically results in a power shift, allowing a period of prosperity until said powers become corrupt.

War is the only period in which the "sheoparding" idealogs compete

sorry to inform that you're no longer in that position.

I want all those fucking hipsters, normies and such to suffer. I want the BLM people to see what it's really like to be exterminated, I want all those fat dumb hicks to burn in their homes, I want the world to remember a simple thing. You do not matter, you never have and likely never will. I want the world to remember there is no right and wrong, only those with a belief and those with another one but the will to enforce it. I want everyone to suffer and be scared, they will then know what real privilege and what real pain is.

Plus you know....kill a shit ton of people I don't like because I'll be given a safe and chance.

Then once the fires die down, once the ashes give way to life once again. Those strong and alive will build a better way again. Let the weak die.

Because if someone wants to kill you, destroy everything you hold dear, annihilate your very people and is doing exactly that as we speak. The only answer is war.

It's not that you've chosen war, that choice was made for you by your opponents. They put you in a situation where war and conflict is inevitable unless you want to roll over and die just the same. You can't avoid something the other side has chosen for you, you can merely decide how to react and your options are very limited.

Sounds like something straight out of my dreams, let's start a kick starter to send /r9k/ to the moon anons.

fpbp

pretty sad desu

You have my axe!

>pointless pain and suffering
Depends on the war, OP. I know Sup Forums won't agree with me on the Middle East, but in a lot of other situations as well, the alternative to war is oppression and abuse. The American "anti-war" movement isn't against "war," they're again our involvement. It's hypocritical and bullshit because pacificism isn't a moral position to take: it's merely sitting on the sidelines and allowing the oppressor to continue.

>neighbor is being raped
>say I'm 6'4" pure muscle and have a gun
>"would be awfully unfair of me to step in!"

Because I am bored desu.

Also I want to be a part of history/go to valhalla when I die.

Lots of reasons; some of them are.
- Something worth fighting for.
- It brings technological advances.
- Reduces population.
- Brings true unity for a time.

And probably a cliche but...
War is hell, peace is fucking boring.

Isn't that basically every day life in Mexico? Bunch of losers shooting each other over nothing?

>>"would be awfully unfair of me to step in!"

And when you step in pic related happens.

WAR!

What iiiissss it good for?

AB-SO-LUTE-LY EVERYTHING!

>pointless

so I can do something other than a 9-5 deadend job and shoot cunts and get paid for it

>War is hell, peace is fucking boring.

I would say that it is more than that.

The code of universe seeks constant destruction. It's sad but it's true.

You can get the same feelings by creating a community of child rapists. Go fuck some lolis Go do that,

To have some purpose in life.

I got so excited when the coup started in Turkey as I haven't been for a very long time. I know war is a terrible thing, but during that time you surely must feel more alive than any time else.

>tfw peace in poland

Because war spreads chaos,death and destruction which leads us to our glorious rebirth. The wars are all part of kek's masterplan.

Praise KEK. The great architect.

An excuse to purge and get away with it, because it's wartime.

You can't do drastic things if nobody else is going to back you up. Think of a prison escape. You wouldn't want to plan something and then have it backfire because everyone else bailed on you, right?

Easiest to climb the ladder to the top during war.

three words. Fun little shootouts.

It's the most effective way to effect real social change.

But guys -- what about the great war against climate change?!

Dam Son

Why do you think the common man wants war? He doesn't. It's the globalists and their pawns, like the american neo-cons and their mlitary industrial complex, and Soros and others like him who will profit from everyone else's misfortune.
gatesofvienna.net/2015/11/