Why are Mexicans classified as

white in the US census?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3e6ChgL1EC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because genetically they are a mix of white and native american.

mi ex conoce a la prima de ximena

Pets

So could I claim native american then?

Are half Mexicans like Selena and tony romo white?

Only the top 10% of hispanics are pale like that. most are either squat indios or qt dominican negresses

They're not. They're classified as Hispanic.

si.

I think it has to do with the fact that a lot of America has ties to Mexican roots from 200 years ago. For the census I believe there are options for Latino, white with parts of Latino, and just outright Latino, meaning that the person who'd pick the middle option may be of Mexican descent from an immigrant from 200 years ago who was living in California around the time America took it over, but has interbreeded with various white people and other Mexican descendents.

well native mexican anywho. stupid indio

Because the government wants to kill whites, and doesn't want to alarm them when they release data.

They shouldn't be considering they are tainted by large amounts of Amerindian and Moorish genes.

Some of us are white.

more than 50%

>white and arab
allahu ackbar

because our government hates us

Come to the higher up neighborhoods of any major latin american city, there will always be a shit ton of whites/half whites. Most of us are spanish descendant and probably have 1 or 2 native ancestors (most of of the times you wouldnt tell), in total I would say whites make up at least in my country a good 20 to 30% of the population

There are even more whites in zones where there were no natives or natives were too savage for the spanish to civilize, like argenti, some parts of chile, etc.

because if they were classified as black they would have a cow

They are allies who upload traditional strong fmaily values, and also dislike dindus, therefore, honorary whites

youtu.be/3e6ChgL1EC4
mexicans have low IQs and classify themselves as white because they're stupid.

Mexico IQ 88
Low

pick one.

If you can trace it back to a tribe and have enough of it, then sure.

The ones here arent from upperclass neighborhoods lmfao

Wow pol is stupider then i thought you guys know Mexicans are genetically white right?

Otherwise they would be even less than 60% white. This keeps white men happy.

Mexican isn't a race. Hispanic isn't a race.

To skew crime statistics and to not show 95% of all crime being committed by dindus, wall-builders and all their cousins.

100 is average for normal functioning humans, Juan.

America is ~60% non-Hispanic white. If the white Hispanics are counted the number is 73%.

American government enforces diversity. Department of Justice investigates when a disproportionate amount of arrests are made against a certain race.

Classifying mexicans as white, make the amount of blacks and mexicans arrested not look as bad.

I'm an Asian guy so I don't know too much about Hispanic/Latino terms and whatever but I feel it should go by how much injun genes they have.

There was a guy from Spain in my college class and he has green eyes and white skin and he's technically hispanic. Some hispanics can be white like spaniards but brown mexicans are not white

I would just like to take a moment to call to everybody's attention the difference between the American pie and the Argentinian pie.

Well yeah of course, if you leave your country to clean toilets or work at mc donalds you are not exactly the best of your country, illegal immigration is a disease, I wish you could ban it so the only people from my country you can meet in yours are either tourists or college educated immigrants going to work as engineers or doctors (our doctors are better than the indians)

Yes, keep believing that, white man.

Sup Forums will tell you because hurr durr the jews do it to make whites seem criminal, or because Hispanics think they are white. But it is because after the Mexican American War, Mexico made the US agree that all Mexicans in the territories now owned by the US that were lost by Mexico, will have the same rights as American citizens and will become US citizens. At that time only whites had full citizen rights, so instead of letting non whites receive certain rights, like voting rights and the right to own land, they just classified the Mexicans as white.
Now in the modern census, when it comes to race, we are only given 5 choices, Black, White, Asian, Native American and Other. Most actually put other. We cant put Native American either, because if we do we have to say what Federally recognized Indian tribe we belong to. Which is idiotic, a full blooded Mayan from Chiapas who now lives in the US, would not be counted as an Indian, since he does not belong to one of the tribes recognized by the government.

This one is the funniest one.

Most Mexicans are mestizos, which is a mix of
Spanish and Amerindian. I believe when they took blood samples on average a Mexican was 60% European(Spanish), 40% Amerindian(well 39.8% with like .2 negroid if I remember correctly). I may have the percentages a little off, but I don't feel like looking it up right now.

Either way, I'm of Mexican decent (mom is from Mexico, dad's dad from mexico) but I have a good amount of Spanish blood thankfully. A lot of brown hair, colored eyes and paler skin in my family. Sadly, I got the shit genetics with dark skin, black hair brown eyes.

people in Sup Forums are pretending to be stupid for so long that they can no longer drop the role.

i am from mexican parents.
in the census i always put white because i feel other is for mixed nig nogs.
by the way, i got lucky and am pretty white. except i have the whole farmer's tan going on. but underneath my clothes. i am pale

>mfw i'm white mexican
>but i have black hair and brown eyes

He's also quintessentially British and an ethnic Swede.

average iq in usa is 98

and they dont tested their blacks.

>>but i have black hair and brown eyes
that means you have some indio in you bro. I am light skin as fuck well, but I have black hair, brown eyes and really high cheek bones. When the Army send me to Europe, the girls there loved the look. High cheekbones on light skin look exotic af. God bless the Spanish rapists and their Indian wives

>Spaniards
>White

I want off this ride

ultratop kek

only bolivians have high cheekbones. you are not aryan

We don't use the UN definition.

Boost white crime obviously

Yes!
Have a problem with that?

Indios of Europe...

Moor rapebabbies...

didn't tupac kill all your white people in one day? post a picture i want to see how "white" you are.

when will this disgusting "pale skin = white" meme die?

The burger states of America.

The lard of the free.

>by the way, i got lucky and am pretty white. except i have the whole farmer's tan going on. but underneath my clothes. i am pale

you are fucking delusional pale skin != white especially if you tan easily.

not the ones that move to the US, they are mostly native american.

Why does everyone post about Mexicans? What about North African and Middle Eastern people being classified as "white"?

>& arab
Every fucking census.

To make white people look worse on crime statistics so the country doesn't lynch all of the blacks.

>pol is stupider then i thought
In that order?

Maroco raep babies.

Because nobody cares about those niggers.