youtube.com/watch?v=MYjJGUoMo3I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for Pogsad

FIRST for EPL

Based Benitez.

Watching the epl as a non brit is borderline retarded

He wants to watch the best league

first for poogscam

Odds of tonight being Conte's last match?

1:1

they'll keep him at least until after the barcelona games

Only if Conte finally kills himself, the board won`t do it any time soon.

Nobody will ever care about the bayernliga. Give it up.

OOOOOFFFTTTT

if i was conte id be polishing my cv

I actually believe Conte is trying to get himself sacked now.

Why would he? Where would he go next season?

I'd put money on Milan.

Don't delude yourselves, guys. Chelsea are in shit but Pardew's West Brom is as much of a joke as all other teams he;s ever managed. Can't believe an arrogant shitshow like him still gets Premier League jobs.

Chelsea 2-0 West Brom

Why would he want to go to that shit show?

Maybe they promised him to spend a lot of money.

>Actually starting Fabregas and a front man

WEW

Didn't they spend a shit load of money last season?

chelsea thread:

Yeah, but it was a gamble because they wanted to finish fourth. Who knows how they will spend next summer.

How come champions league tickets are cheaper and in less demand than premier league tickets?

Would you trust Conte's signings after picking up Rudiger and Bakayoko?

>Manchester City's Leroy Sane could make a surprise return for the first leg of Tuesday's Champions League last-16 tie away to Swiss side Basel. Germany winger Sane had initially been ruled out for six weeks with an ankle ligament injury sustained in City's FA Cup win over Cardiff on 28 January.

>But City manager Pep Guardiola said the 22-year-old is back ahead of schedule: "He's not in perfect condition but he is with us. The physios did a good job," Guardiola said.

Doping confirmed.

Everybody dopes idiot

I meant Fuentes doping.

ONLY COUNTRIES THAT DON'T HAVE A MEDAL IN THE WINTER OLYMPICS POST ON HERE TO HIDE. I AM SO HAPPY SWEDEN HAS MORE MEDALS THAN SHITTAIN BECAUSE THE BRITS BULLIED EVERYONE ON Sup Forums DURING THE RIO OLYMPICS AND NOW WE WILL TAKE REVENGE AGAINST THE LOSER BRITS.

NO GOLD MEDALS OR MEDALS FOR BRITAIN 100% CONFIRMED.'

HAHAHA CUSTOMERS

You need psychiatric help.

>actually, unironically giving a shit what happens with chelshit

why do people(millenials) do this?

Only relevant English team let's be honest.

topkek

It's an opportunity for him to prove to Juve's management that they were wrong.

>Conte: I'm a disaster in the transfer market

imagine being such a basketcase as chelsea win the league then lose your best striker the next season and possibly miss on a champions league spot and start shopping around for a new coach

Spurs!

Dead again.

>mfw they pick Big Sam, >pardoyes, or >moyes

>Sane had initially been ruled out for six weeks with an ankle ligament injury sustained in City's FA Cup win over Cardiff on 28 January.
>ruled out for 6 weeks
>back in 2
They're not even trying to hide it.

what did he mean by this?

Poobga booga lads lmfaooo

>Ryan Mason retires from football

>epl
>premier league
Where have you pulled that E from?

>*sniff* d-don't forget Sw-Swansea..

>They have since won 3 more consecutive Scudettos as well as 2 Copa Italia's; as well as making to 2 CL finals since Conte left

Is it still the English Premier League?
More than half the players are foreigners anywho.

Swansea still exist?

Rate Manchester United's Galactico policy

It's never been "English Premier League".
Simply just "Premier League".

strawpoll.me/15064193
>strawpoll.me/15064193
strawpoll.me/15064193

Whatever it's called, we'll have to wait 10 days for it to return.

>ankle ligament
>back in 2 weeks

I can accept teams winning because they were simply better. Like when we were beaten by the Invincibles and Jose's Chelsea.

The plastics are going to win the league because of doping, and they aren't even trying to hide it. So why do I see a lot of people wanting them to win?

you have to go back

That Sunday game is going to be atrocious

Ryan Mason retires due to death by Cahill

the absolute state of the rest of the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""premier"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""league"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Why doesn't he lust dope up Mendy, Delph and Kompay?

>first the referees
>then the money
>now it's doping
>only halfway the season
lmao seething customers can't stop crying while having to watch mouyesball every week

maybe they should have focused on winning against newcastle instead

Sane is ACTUALLY good. I know it might sound like tinfoil hat nonsense, but Pep has a history with blood doctors. I might have read it here: redcafe.net/threads/pep-doping.434780/

But mendy, delph and kompany? You can't fix dogshit.

Got the League Cup final on after it

Another player's career ruined by Chelshit. truly scum club

F

>#Breaking West Brom have sacked chairman John Williams and chief executive Martin Goodman and placed them on garden leave with immediate effect, the club have announced

>actually sacked the board

>garden leave

What the fuck does this mean? Do they get to plant radishes and carrots?

[CHINA INTENSIFIES]

Way too late in the season though.

wtf garden leave

>an employee's suspension from work on full pay for the duration of a notice period, typically to prevent them from having any further influence on the organization or from accessing confidential information.

Means they can stay at home and still get paid, it's a strange term but is just a euphemism to spare embarrassment.

t. NEETS

>so far ahead in the league
>still cry about unjust events because big baby syndrome
>refs agree to meet and listen to suggestions because youre the media's darling
when is Pep leaving this league? All he has done is made it boring and cried about it

F
Injurys got to him I guess?

quite noble of them to complain when they are ahead, unlike some other gypsy lol

top kek lad

He got a fractured skull from Cahill last year and the doctors have told him he shouldn't play again.

top lad

Fingers crossed, lads.

Can't he wear a helmet like Cech

awaiting Pep to use Mason as more protection required in the league
good plan. lets make all the players little girlies who flinch upon being tackled

fucking tart

>Have opponents intentionally try to injure you because they can't stop you
>You shouldn't mention it
You people really are miserable pieces of shit. Bend over and keep taking that big Spanish cock that's pricing your league is shit.
>Wanting shit football instead of wanting the opposition to improve
Miserable inbred twats

>intentionally try to injure
stopped there. fuck off mongoloid. go throw yourself in a river

why does cech wear a helmet

youtube.com/watch?v=MYjJGUoMo3I

Yeah, alli wasn't trying to injure kdb out of frustration that his shit team was being humiliated
Pathetic talentless, inferior mentality
Bend over some more and take that Spanish cock who is proving the "premier" league is slightly above the Scottish prem

Champions League back tonite lads.

>the yank talks more bollocks
If I stopped reading at the point you started talking bollocks in the first post, Im not going to read more now am I

Keep reading darling
That's why you miserable inbred fucks never get anywhere in life
Instead of wanting to improve you want to keep your pile of shit and remain shit
Never known a people so disgusting they enjoy other's misery because their lives are hopeless
I suppose I'd be the same if I was from a place where finding a courier job was something to look forward to
Now keep consuming american everything while whining about it like hypocrites

RIP

clean my toilet, paco

>types more shit
and I didn't read

>american

I still consider this post to be a direct reply to the Big Strong American

>NOOO I WANT EVERYONE TO KEEP INJURING THEIR PLAYER SO MY CRAPPY TEAM FINALLY HAVE CHANCE AT GAINING SOME WORTH.
Wow, you're pathetic.

Ayy yes the deluded Aussie United fan who started supporting them in 99 and is known for obsessing over Pep. All his points have already been countered if you look through the responding tweets.

There's only three sensible answers.
-City are doping and everyone is just letting them get away with it because there's absolutely no benefit for other clubs if their rivals were caught cheating?
-City are one of many clubs doping but they're just better than everyone else at doing it.
-City aren't doping and it's conspiracy peddled by a handful of United fans that are anally devastated by their own teams shortcomings.

back to facebook plastic soyboy