>Dumbelel

How is this motherfucker real? I'll admit I started defending the guy:
"Well, he had some bad luck with the injuries"
"C'mon, give him time, it always takes some games to fit in in a new club's system and playstyle"

But, Jesus, it's like he forgot how to play fucking football! Look at this game from yesterday; he was subed in at minute 65, so all that serial fucking up ain't even from a full match!

(Sorry for the shit quality; had to fit 1 min footage in < 3MB)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cAehMNYw0ig
youtube.com/watch?v=UkzOHdDCfmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Messi didn't look like a god at 20 as well

pretty close to it

>00:16
lel

he actually created the two best chances, even though if he looked a bit like benny hill

No, you're right, he look like a god at 17

not as bad as bakayoko v watford

then again bakayoko didnt cost 100 million euros sterling

slippy d

>had to fit 1 min footage in < 3MB
4 is the limit you idiot

messi killed viera and cannavaro at the age of 18

Are you sure? I have a pass and It won't let me upload past 3MB

maybe it's just webm related

*looked

And by 19 he had already broken every top European defender's ankles and scored a hat trick vs Real Madrid, amongst a hundred other things...

Is there a single moment of the day when you're not thinking about Messi?

My point is that you're overreacting when he's had 2 major injuries and no time to build chemistry while also apparently having locker room issues. Just give it time

Messi anally reamed Nesta, Cannavaro, Scholes, and Roberto Carlos when he was 18

>you idiot

>lol just give it time bro

Dembele has looked better than he ever did

all seriousness though, who was the last dortmund player who actually remained consistently as good (or improved) after leaving dortmund??

Lewandowski is the only one who comes to mind

Busts that come to mind:
>Gotze
>mkhitaryan
>kagawa
>Nuri Şahin

Rosicky

Hummels

Gundogan

>Just give it time
That's the first thing I said if you look in my OP. I tend to be quite forgiving. But every time he sets foot on the pitch he manages to give an even worse performance than his last one and fans are starting to lose it in the stands.
You just CAN'T keep playing like that at this competition level, and it's been seven months already.
Let alone not scoring, dribbling, nothing, he's fucking up 3 meter passes by the dozen in under half an hour. He has to seriously unfuck himself and fast.

*32 year old scholes
*32 year old cannavaro
*32 year old roberto carlos

meanwhile in 2018 he can't get pass Djene Dakonam

He hasn't even hit 180 league minutes this season. Some players don't even get good until their second season

150M

>le ultimate panic buy turned shit man

4 is the limit in /wsg/ because they have sound

He unironically did

No he didn't. At 20 it was the 2007/08 season and Barcelona were all round shit

You are embarrassing yourself pls stop

>there are people who literally thought he would be messi or even cr7 tier
Lmao

Are you serious?

i told espee he was a meme, i dug old interviews where his former coach said he never saw a player with calves thiner than his forearms, you laughed at me

Kek

I was saying he was a fraud from the get go too.

for the short time he played against Celta and Espanyol, he looked solid, then in both occasions he got injured shortly after.

i also warned you about Martial, even tho he wasn't that a choker but he's warming benches now..

Yikes. What the fuck were they thinking spending 100 million on this kid.

Barca bought the wrong wonder kid
>inb4 his current stats are shit - they're shit because half the season was wasted with Peter Bosz fucking things up and injuries to all the good players like Reus who can finish his assists

he's still good, he just went from a wholesome and nurturing enviroment to a club run by the whims of an angry argie manlet
you can see he is struggling to find acceptance and it is impacting his play

>Coutinho had no problem fitting and showing a good form right from the get go, even tho his style and position overlaps waaay more with Iniesta's/Messi's

B-but but but it's Barça's fault!
B-but but but it's Messi's fault!

His terrible form is why he's struggling to find acceptance, not the other way around

Coutinho does have problems though; he still doesn't look very good. He was trash against Getafe

youtube.com/watch?v=cAehMNYw0ig

t. shits up every webm thread with retarded comments but doesn't actually contribute anything

Never thought I'd see the day someone other than a Reddit-american made a divegrass post that was this bad

He just came back from injury and is younger than you la
it's hard

He's finding his place. Calling him trash in a game that went 0-0 with neither team breaking through is just wrong. No one had a particularly good game for Barca. Coutinho's doing fine, not the highs of Liverpool yet but he's literally played like 3 games

>Getafe

And Dembele hasn't even played 2 full games yet

When Messi was 20 it was obvious he was going to become the best player in the world.

BUT Dembele has all the natural talent, he's young and just got back form a bad injury, just moved country/league etc. He'll come good, he'll end up one of the best of his generation unless injuries destroy him

same team as op's webm dumb proxynigger

Getafe eliminated Barcelona that season, even if Messi scored that goal

>poo peeland

Hummels, Lewandowski, Perisic improved massively.

Serious question.
Would you rather have Dembele or Lord Bendtner?

>Proxy
lmao rent free

Dembélé has played 290 mins in 8 games (5 Liga, 1 CL, 2 CdR)
Coutinho has played 317 mins in 6 games (3 Liga, 3 CdR)

So yeah, minutes are not an excuse for his performances because both played about the same and Coutinho's form and fit is notoriously better.
Physical condition? Maybe. Confidence? Even more likely

Coutinho has not played well so I don't know what you're talking about. The only good game was probably the last one in the CDR. He's been getting in the way of Messi and generally looks like he doesn't know his place

>waking up 7am new zealand time to shitpost messi
or
>being that deluded penaldo fag
mm really makes me think

Ok, so to sum your football views, CR is le best ever, Dembélé is playing great, Coutinho is being trash and Messi at 20 years old didn't raise an eyebrow.
Thanks. You can go now and open your 14th "Penaldo is great because of this stats" thread of the day.
Shoo, proxy, shoo

>CR is the best ever
No he isn't; he's a tap in merchant
>Dembele is playing great
No, I'm saying give him more time than a few games
>Coutinho is trash
Yes

>Messi at 20 years old didn't raise an eyebrow.
there were way more world class players back then you retard, nobody gave a shit about 'le epic dribbles against Numancia lad'

That's just wrong. Juventus was willing to pay his 150m buyout clause back in 2005 when he was just 18 (back when the record was just over 60m)

I don't understand how people keep falling for the pacey negroe meme

fake news. calciopoli rumours were already started, Juventus was not in a position where they could have paid 150m for some random 5' tall 90lbs shitter.

8 games already (yeah, partial). But we'll see. I actually hope he turns shit around, not fail.

Oh, look, it's the delusional autistic Penaldo dickriding retard. Hi delusional autistic Penaldo dickriding retard!

Barca would be much better off if they had signed Mousa Dembele or even Moussa Dembele.

Remember when Modric was voted the worst signing of La Liga during his first season in Madrid? Have patience ffs

>Have patience ffs
big boi football doesn't work like this anymore. you either deliver or fuck off to Sevilla

What? Dumbele has been out of playing for a while, Coutinho was playing with Liverpool

>mfw all the dembelel fanboys were shitting on my negro mina yet he showed more presence than dembelel in one match
Holy Kek the salt from twiterfags was real

>blacks and natural talent
Lel, how can you keep falling for it time after time is beyond me. There are plenty of decent black players and onca a blue moon a top class black player but most of the black prospects are freddy adu tier.

>finland has never been to a wc but even african countries with the same population have

He's a fraud. Relied on Reus and Aubameyang to finish the shitty crosses he'd put in and was shit at finishing

I have no patience with niggers. Because they are so ugly they better be goat or I don't want to see them on the pitch. It gets worse when they have monkey names like Dumbele.

Does Sup Forums unironically rate Dembelel?

So has iceland. Mongolia has never made it to the world cup either.

I don't

lmao did you have to prep the bull again sven

The last game Gomes played in he played like shit, then the next day he was absent from training with a stomach problem.
Dembele played like shit, then the next day he was absent from training with a stomach problem.
I just got over norovirus and let me tell you, if you try to play with it, you're going to play like shit.

>The last game Gomes played in he played like shit
The last and every single game before that too

>norovirus
what kind of 4th world wetback disease is this

Incorrect. He only plays like shit in most of his games. His play is occasionally mediocre and very promising but ultimately lacking impact.

>shitty crosses he'd put in
Seek help
youtube.com/watch?v=UkzOHdDCfmg

That's what happens sometimes when you eat oysters
Perhaps you've heard about it

Literally the most common cause of gastroenteritis. The first day you don't diarrhea or vomit but even small body movements cause you to feel quite sick to the stomach. It can easily cause someone to feel dizzy, lose balance and fall over over and over like Dembele did. It's the kind of thing a player would probably (poorly) attempt to play through. The second day you're vomiting and shitting liquid all day long, sometimes simultaneously, vomiting into a trash can while sitting on the toilet. It's really no fun. If a player misses a game or training due to a "stomach problem," it's most likely norovirus.

this is also lelverde's fault, why didn't he change him position

Even if that's the case, all those fuckups in the webm are hardly due to a positional factor

So, peak Scholes, Cannavaro, and Roberto Carlos?

You do realize that at that age they were still playing at the very top level, right? Scholes was with United winning the league and CL; Cannavaro with Italy winning the WC and then with Real winning the league; and Roberto Carlos also on Real winning the league. They were all still star players at the club and national level in their early 30s.

>and then with Real winning the league; and Roberto Carlos also on Real winning the league.
12 years ago Real had Gravesen didnt win laliga and were shit in CL try again.

Madrid won the league in 06-07 with Cannavaro

the webm is missing the few things he did well

and they kicked out Roberto Carlos because he was shit

also I dont know what Scholes has to do with all this

You weren't even talking about Scholes. Carlos is the only one of those 3 that you can argue was not elite at that stage of his career, but he was still a respectable player. Scholes and Cannavaro in particular were world class.

that was literally prime messi

>Bayernliga defending

>Scholes and Cannavaro in particular were world class.
mate 32 is 32

also
>italian CB
>fast

>thread is about Dembele
>this retarded only came here to reply to that one comment about Messi
This is becoming sad at this point.

The same fucking team dembelel is doing the spagetti spilling