Is Sup Forums going to see the new Fast and Furious?

Is Sup Forums going to see the new Fast and Furious?

No

Yes.

Any spoilers of the ending?

No but Sup Forums will pretend it did

Of course. I could have seen it on Tuesday but I would have had to take a cab for 15 mins and was too lazy

F&F is pure kino, of course I'm going to watch it.

I go see every blockbuster movie that opens every Friday just so I can join in convo with tv during the week and then repeat it the next week.

It's a hard life but someone gotta do it

Shaw and Toretto become friends, Shaw joins "the family." Statham and Rock argue like an old married gay couple and it's great.

Do you go by yourself

is that charlize theron? her face got thin

i wish i could do this but i'm so busy

What about why Dom did the "betrayal"?

Blackmail. Cipher was basically holding his newborn kid (he didn't know about) hostage, while also threatening to kill O'Conner and his family.

Kinda obvious it was that...ty user

I'm actually baffled why Charlize Theron decided to take the role. And how they even got her.

Charlize Theron has not aged well

Yes of course, always find it more enjoyable alone.

I only do it on the weekends and since i have nothing else to do but to enjoy the threads throughout the week. It's kinda taxing and expensive but what else am i gonna do

She probably wanted more action movies due to the great reaction she got from Mad Max.

Doing God's work. Any recent blockbuster you find actually good?

there's your answer

Absolutely

charlize does not look very good in that screencap

She doesn't look good at all in this movie desu

no

Makes sense. F&F are high-grossing movies; did the trick for Gal Gadot.

I don't take Sup Forums's insane standards of women seriously.

this is why the 'seeing movies alone' stigma is so damaging, it really is the best way to watch movies

in my ideal world i would watch new films by myself and then when my friends want to see something i would say, "sure i haven't seen that but it looks good"

i do this with boardwalk empire episodes and game of thrones, you always catch something you haven't seen the first time around

>tfw god damn you Cipher fucking shits

Does anyone die?

Any teases to future movies?

People keep saying there's a cringeworthy moment about space with the Rock. What's that all about?

Did you know that she is trying to transition her 8 year old adopted African son into a girl?

Do people seriously eat meals like that during a movie? Where I'm at everyone is good with just hot dogs and some small snacks like m&ms.

i usually eat beforehand and get nothing at the movie but im a poorfag and can't afford a $5 candy bar and a $5 soda. Theater I go to the cheapest food costs more than the ticket

Of course not. This is some gourmet bullshit.

Eating is a surprisingly attentive task. Its virtually impossible to enjoy a meal and pay attention to anything else at the same time.

>tfw water bottle costs $8

wtf is that bitch grabbing a handful of salad?

Is water really that scarce in America?

Definitely a torrent situation.

Fuck yeah, tomorrow night.

dont go down the bottled water rabbit hole unless you think you are ready

Nah, my movie theater is just a big jew. They only sell the medium sized bottle at $8 but if you're sneaky enough you can literally buy $1 bottles around the mall.

Yes, I pay $2 for a 24 pack of 16 oz waters.

that's it exactly Theater I go to is a block away from a mall, a Taco Bell and 5 sit down restaurants any one of which I could eat an entire meal and pay less than what a candy bar and soda would cost me at the theater.

kek'd

White people with dreadlocks generally don't.

HELL FUCKING YEAH

not unless it's anything like this