Since nations keep fighting for world domination

Since nations keep fighting for world domination.
Which nation will finally take over the entire world and when?

Attached: berfth.png (1200x900, 966K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpwHG3fFvxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pizza Hut

it will be china for sure

South sudan, tomorrow

test

Attached: 1565027995766.jpg (1041x2048, 159K)

China

Russia. When climate change takes hold, Russia will be one of the few countries you’ll want to live in.

China will win through personal sacrifice and sheer size and intellegence. I'm not sure if they will kill us all but I would. Since white women are useless to asians and white men are lazy and overly violent
and stupid in comparison or if they will just exploit all our money and resources untill we are 3rd world. There are good people in America but our politics are fuckin evil. White Americans are lazy . And we are hella racist. Except me I love nigger dick . I can read and comprehend not so good with grammar. Being a gay nigger lover they will just execute me or feel I'm not threat and let me keep spreading aids

Democratic Republic of Congo

FPBP

No nation will take over the world, since nations have very specific ideas about how to do things, and what culture/governing that should be dominant. It's more probable that world domination will come at the hands of a corporation or an oligarchy of corporations since the goal of corporations are outside of the cultural spectrum. Once a series of corporations establishes themselves as the main economic driver of a nation, the corporations wishes must be observed at all times as no government can afford to lose them. The policy of the corporations will become the policy of the governments. It's already well under way with corporations threatening governments to leave if they don't get what they want, and governments folding to those threats. The banker corruptions are a good example of what the future will hold.

My god.. The holy dubs of truth.

Attached: EJ_d5RuXsAE1eQG.jpg (640x635, 36K)

>nations keep fighting for world domination
False premise. Those days went away with the nuclear bomb. Now it's just regional conflicts and cold wars.

What we'll really see happening is an expansion of trading blocs like the EU. Nations will keep their identity, but trading relationships and global corporations will become more powerful than individual nations.

I know all you butthurt teenage edgelords want to envision another world war, but that ain't in the cards anymore.

FPBP

USA 2020

India will turn us into a designated shitting planet in under 25 days

None. Even within nations, people form different groups, different dialects, different local cultures. That's what nations essentially represent on a larger scale. I don't see this going away.

You can't even take care of your own shit

The 13th century Mongols almost conquered the world because they had one simple advantage - a bow that could shoot arrows farther than anybody else. The nation that will conquer the world will likely have a game-breaking technological advantage of some kind and exploit it before it can be copied or surpassed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpwHG3fFvxU

better not say bad stuff about china, they will rule the world with an iron fist