How to create own loli?

How to create own loli?

Attached: 1575614842738.jpg (1313x1700, 367K)

sex

birth child

Saged, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called ever free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of ever city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada.

ur mom gay

You used to call me on my cell phone

Step-by-step Loli guide. Might wanna screencap before mods cuck us all

>Find a reasonably cute woman who has self-esteem issues
>Date and build trust (doesn't have to be for very long)
>Knock her up
>Convince her to keep
>Make sure it's a girl (or boy if you're into shota)
>During end of pregnancy / after birth, slowly introduce lady to drugs
>Make her become addicted
>She eventually snaps and loses it
>Probably attacks you, probably abuses drugs, whatever
>Have her arrested, split and take custody of kid
>Kid will be granted to you due to her drugs and shit
>As this is happening, push estrogen into your kids diet
>Soy milk, soybeans, supplements, etc
>Makes them super feminine
>Now you have a really cute kid all to yourself
>Bonus points if mom is arrested so you can just jump ship and leave the state

Is it immoral? Yes.

Does it get you a super cute Loli? Also yes

Go to Pattaya, Thailand. Thai girls always look 5-10 years younger then they are. If you go out and have 50 USD, sex is guaranteed. Unless YOU don't want it.

Be the villain of some kind of old fashioned "deal with the devil" story.

>Act 1. Sad guy is lonely, miserable, and just wants to find love.
>Act 2. everybody boo's and hisses as OP, the dirty rotten scoundrel who you should never trust or do business with, arrives and meets the sad guy as if OP is his fairy godmother.
>OP proposes "I will find you the love of your life, your perfect dream girl, but... there's just one tini-tiny little price, it's no big deal really, if you happen to have a daughter, you must give her to me. If you have all boys, YUCK!, you can keep them!"
>Sad guy is so desperate that he agrees and shakes OP's putrid disgusting hand sealing the deal.
>Act 3, OP life-coaches the sad guy, gets his health and confidence up to Chad-levels in under a week and introduces the sad guy to an incredible girl who he instantly falls in love with and the feelings are mutual
>Romance commences
>After sometime the sad guy, LOL now incredibly HAPPY guy gets married and soon they have kids, boys boys boys!
>Act 4 happy man 5th child comes along and it's a girl. "Oh no!" The Happy man realizes, OP is coming for his payment!
>then from here depending on the adaptation of the story you're reading either OP keeps the loli and the Happy Man becomes sad and ultimately loses everything because he shouldn't have made a deal with the devil or the Happy man, after seeing the error of his way kills OP and gets his cake and gets to eat it too!

Hmmm...So he was behind of that?...

Attached: 4401574960422631.jpg (1484x1191, 129K)

You morons: he’s asking how to CREATE a loli.
1. First download Daz3d for free.
2. Go to their store and buy the Genesis Female 8 mod.
3. Adjust parameters.
4. Have a seat over there.

>using daz
Be a real man and just learn how to sculpt

how is babby formed?

1. Import Daz file into Blender or Zbrush. 2. Make nipples puffy.

Lot is people do that. But the genesis body is so over used now it's easy to identify. If op is going to spend time learning something he should learn how to do it himself.

Start with some strokes

Attached: Tree.png (300x300, 572)

Is this actually real cp?

yes, also this is a real fish

Attached: oscar-shark-tale[1].jpg (1000x603, 69K)

phytoestrogen in soy and other plant products is useless in mammals, you stand better odds to feed them mother's milk or even beef

You know what else is immoral? The way I’d torture not only you, but your entire family and friends. I’d completely ruin your pathetic fucking life for good. Your mother deserves to watch you burn to death, alongside the siblings you may have. I would sacrifice my freedom for life just to crucify at least ONE pedophile.

Have sex fag

I would torture every single one of you. I would yank out every tooth, rip off every fingernail and break every bone. After that, I’d either flay you or burn you alive. I have been meticulously planning to scrupulously commit such crimes. Pedophiles are so easy to fool. One minute they think I’m an innocent little girl and the next they are being impaled by a ruthless monster. I thoroughly enjoy fantasising about brutal vigilance, thus I can’t wait to find out how much more I’ll relish living out my most twisted, abhorrent desires.

Get a life

Wonderful news, brethren!

Attached: 0414F639-0323-4C53-9F6E-6F71F5D8294E.jpg (750x1062, 208K)

triggert? You don't like talking about shoving big dicks and dildo's in girls? Don't you think it's a turn on that they mown from the pain when you put it in them, anally, without lube?

T. Sup Forums user

lmfao you guys are strange as hell. being attracted to the body of a child is damn rock bottom

Whatever, Sir! Do you want to take your unemployment check or not? There are people waiting in line behind you. Thanks.

sick fuck.

>if OP is going to learn he should learn how to do it himself

Literally no one does this. There are hundreds of artists... thousands if you add up the total over the years.

many of those people are IRL 3D artists working in film/TV and video games.

For all intents and purposes there isnt a single one who goes outside of the well worn workflows.

Hell, most of those people who skew outside of Daz are just degenerates (degenerates even among groups of already degenerate people) who use mods for Skyrim, Second life, Honey select, or are even lazier and use Source Film Maker with underage video game characters.

The only 3d artists I know of that regularly uses a different workflow is Animopron. That is not loli.

its horse/beast/zoo shit.

The guy made $250,000 a year from Patreon alone at one point. Releases about 60 minutes of content per year, but uses a workflow that few other people do (I actually don't know which software package and associated tools he use, but its a pride of his)

Working at McDonald’s isn’t much better for your social status, user.