>thought "i can do this"
>moves to Utah to practice skating
>got to compete in Sochi 2014
>now a world record holder for speed skating and Olympic champion

kek the winter olympics are a joke

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9MDNMIbwOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No faggot. It shows how unstoppable the human spirit. Determination and skill can overcome any obstacle. You are a disgrace to this country.

Didn't she place 5th today or something?

If it's so "easy", why aren't you doing it?

are you guys really trying to defend a sport with such a low competitive level that someone can make the Olympics in it in less than 4 years?

That's not nearly as bad as that Tonga guy

>womens sports are a joke
Fixed that for you

The Tonga guy was already healthy and fit and an athlete but for another sport. I think this girl literally started from scratch

If it's so easy then why don't you do it?

Your forgot the part when she used PEDs provided by the US olympic team

a fucking hate amerimutts,only faggots who complain about their athletes

>Brittany Starr Bowe (born February 24, 1988) is an American speed skater and former inline skater and basketball player. She has eight gold, one silver, and two bronze medals from the world inline speedskating championships.[2] From her junior years, she has another 21 world championship medals.[2] She also has a gold medal from the combined sprint event in roller skating at the 2007 Pan American Games.[2]
>Inline skater is good at inline skate on ice
Big surprise

OP BTFO

Aside from the other anons, BTFO of you. There are plenty of sports where this happens in the Summer Olympics.

Hell, our top sprinter started sprinting in like grade 12 of high school and he beats all of your sprinters.

>In 1996, at the age of 8, Bowe tried inline skating.[18] She competed at increasingly higher levels, ultimately participating in world championships from 2002 to 2008,[2] where she has won 32 medals altogether, 11 of which in senior championships.[17]

>win inline skating events when you are 12 and 16 years old
>play basketball from 16 to 22
>take up ice speed skating just for fun afterwards after finishing college
>get to the olympics in 3 years

kek

Entirely incorrect.

tbqh it is pretty pathetic. Summer Olympics have much better competitors who trained from a very young age and have decades of experience.
youtube.com/watch?v=P9MDNMIbwOE
If only the Olympics weren't so overrated and desperate to make retarded decisions on rules and events for like no reason other than unwarranted self importance. Fuck NBC

That's just speed or field events in general. Jim Thorpe set records at his school just walking by in street clothes the 1904 St. Louis marathon was won by a guy high on rat poison.

thats how all sports are

>good athletes are good athletes
big if true

>81560604
plus on top of all that... she's T H I C C T H I G H S