NASA Shilling again

>Dark side of the moon edition

Also the earth is not fucking flat you retards, its egg shaped
>youtube.com/watch?v=1OeWTrEA5fE

Other urls found in this thread:

astronomy.com/news/2016/07/nasa-captures-the-moon-crossing-the-face-of-the-earth
youtube.com/watch?v=yX-1a-Q0D7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2IinxfgwR0w
youtube.com/watch?v=As-wYmFYb3I
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z_25SJy0oGM
owlcation.com/humanities/Debunking-the-Pyramids-of-Antarctica-myth
nuclearplanet.com/Herndon JGG93.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here is the link to the article for the new photo

astronomy.com/news/2016/07/nasa-captures-the-moon-crossing-the-face-of-the-earth

Did mankind really go to the moon, or was it all just a hoax because of the Cold War? Should we trust our government that much?

no it's square

requesting mega super giga hi res image with the ayyspurdo

you can shine a laser at the moon and see it come back

don't actually test any of this though god forbit

Can anyone in this thread post evidence of UFOs that cameras managed to capture before NASA blacked them out?

>Should we trust our government that much?

I dunno you tell me?

>youtube.com/watch?v=yX-1a-Q0D7Y

Guess I should post again.

>(Physical Geography) a hypothetical surface that is perpendicular at every point to the plumb line, such as the mean sea level or geoid: a still liquid surface is at true level.
And here lies the crux of the problem. Following MSL means you are still following the curvature of the Earth, and "true level" means you are perfectly following a hypothetical line running parallel to Earth's average surface.

Therefore, it will by all measurements be perfectly level with mean sea level, which means it will follow Earth's curvature, and then so does the water in the canal.

You can't use true level to define the Earth's shape when it is defined by the Earth's shape.

rectilineator

CANNOT BE REFUTED

youtube.com/watch?v=2IinxfgwR0w

Sure lad

>youtube.com/watch?v=As-wYmFYb3I

>I'm sorry, but how does gravitational attraction not collapse these hollow shells into a solid sphere? A hollow planet would have to be specially engineered to have that level of strength.

The truest conception of the structure of Earth (for example) is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings.

Thus, if the Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its center, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its center, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life.

Most of those "UFOs" are just space debris or flying space parts that are thrown into the space from the ISS. NASA doesn't blacken the photos, but its due to the sunrays that affects the particles lens on the camera hence why the sports are blackened. Stop trying to create a conspiracy.

I've never really looked into Flat Earth before. Having watched a few videos, I'm finding that generally, the whole issue stems from people just thinking if the Earth is round, then it should also be... really small?

It's so huge the curvature is barely perceptible. It's strange how they can't figure that out.

>Listening to the ravings of a man who believes he's the reincarnation of Jesus and has falsely predicted the end of the world multiple times.

This. You can literally see Earth's curvature if you go up high into Burj Khalifa.

THAT MAN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RECTILINEATOR EXPERIMENT ITSELF

NICE NON-REFUTATION

Any explanations lads?

Pure coincidence?

It's not uncommon for rocks to have sharp edges like that.

Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

There was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth world (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join them was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). Also, there was a pilot associated with this expedition (I unfortunately forgot his name, but I'll do my best to find it again) who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he died in a plane crash shortly before that happened. NONE of these incidents are coincidences. Earth is HOLLOW.
Also, at the start of this show, the host mentions a woman who was threatened from going on his show to talk about the Hollow Earth theory (and it NEVER happened with ANY OTHER SUBJECT on his show):

youtube.com/watch?v=z_25SJy0oGM

>centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward
Centrifugal force isn't real. It's a perceived effect of the interaction of gravity and angular momentum in a rotating frame of reference.

Also, even if that were the reason for the heavier materials flowing outward, this would simply result in those materials being ejected from the forming Earth. If they have enough angular momentum to defy gravity, then they will continue doing so.

Density is what matters within a liquid (and for most intents and purposes, the interior of a solid Earth can be considered liquid), which is why the heavier materials are actually mostly in the center of the Earth.

This explains several things, from Earth's high internal temperatures to its magnetic field, without the use of a central "sun" which would be far too small to maintain nuclear fusion and would have cooled to emitting non-visible wavelengths long ago.

Pellucidar.
Fuck yeah, nostalgia.

owlcation.com/humanities/Debunking-the-Pyramids-of-Antarctica-myth
From the very first link in reverse image search.

>This explains several things, from Earth's high internal temperatures to its magnetic field, without the use of a central "sun" which would be far too small to maintain nuclear fusion and would have cooled to emitting non-visible wavelengths long ago.

The central 'sun' doesn't use nuclear fusion, it uses nuclear fission. The central 'sun' is a natural nuclear fission reaction occurring at Earth's centre.
Here's a diagram I made of the hollow configuration of Earth. As you can see in the diagram, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature (which means that you would actually see land in the sky if you stood on the inner surface of Earth).

It's not egg shaped. It's called an oblate spheroid.

Have you read Etidorhpa? It's one of the trippiest books of all time, and trippier still, its author says that it's a true story. Truth is stranger than fiction.

>it uses nuclear fission.
That defies what you claimed about the heavier materials moving outwards to Earth's crust, as fissile materials are on the heavier side of the periodic table.

And with the half-life of unstable isotopes, it would likely have gone below critical mass and again, cooled too much to be useful as a star analogue by now.

It's all real. They can't fake anything, people are too smart for that.

>that burn that started ripping apart the lower parts
muh dick

This guy (J. Marvin Herndon) has made an interesting essay about the feasibility of a nuclear fission reaction at Earth's centre:

nuclearplanet.com/Herndon JGG93.pdf

I've heard hypotheses before about at least a portion of Earth's heat coming from natural fission reactions.

However, the hollow Earth scenario you are suggesting doesn't have all the same elements that this essay does (namely, the pressure of a solid Earth pressing on the fissile materials to keep them together).

And again, I'd like to point out that what you suggested has a glaring inconsistency in first saying that heavy materials would be moved outward, then saying that fissile materials would remain in the center.

Unless you've just been fucking with me this whole time and don't actually believe in Hollow Earth.

>Unless you've just been fucking with me this whole time and don't actually believe in Hollow Earth.

No, my belief in Hollow Earth is staunch as fuck.

yeah how does this magic inner sun not just move around why does stay dead centre?

The earth doesn't exist at all. We are living in a computer simulation. The world, animals, plants... all codes of software.

The true red pill.

Earth is the real Big Apple.

But the caves...

>NASA