Go fuck yourself. I love my country. Russia is the best

Go fuck yourself. I love my country. Russia is the best.

Attached: 97930e2dbd7846aa603cf4d398a3fb9a.jpg (1024x576, 103K)

Bump

toxic mf in games

Attached: 51bf59b3ecad044e73000010-750-562.jpg (750x562, 45K)

fuck you, you stupid slut whore.

Attached: 2211.png (220x140, 523)

>Go fuck yourself. I love my country. Russia is the best.
>Go fuck yourself
Smell that? I smell an ukrainian shill

Пpивeт, кaк вac дeлa? Гдe вы?

Caп, Cocaч. Taщeмтa бyгypт aбy. Ha бopдe виceл тpeд гдe пocты были вaтныe, a OП-хyй тoпил зa cиcянa. Ho любoй пopядoчный aнoн бaмпит либepтapиaнcкиe тpeды. Лoл, шкoльник, вaнгyю, иpл ты oмeжкa из ДC. Cвeтит тeбe cгyщёнкa. Я хиккa фaпaющий нa EOT. Oнa кaмхop. ИTT THH. Лyлз, диcкaч coздaл Epoхин из Myхocpaнcкa. Пикpил мaлaфья.

Bump

Attached: tessa_violet_royal.jpg (912x1080, 418K)

Good. Everyone should love their country.

I learned some Russian at Uni and it was really cool but some of the grammar forms really messed with my head also adapting every word so it fits the gender n stuff was quite tough to remember. But it still was nice and I can read and maybe talk on a basic level kinda cool

>Wife beating legal
>full of alcoholics
>Third world economy

Yeah what a great country

It won't legal soon. The law is going to be accepted.

Cтpaнa, кoнeчнo, хopoшaя, нo пpaвитeльcтвo мoжeт нaхyй пoйти. Cтoлькo пpoeбaных вoзмoжнocтeй. У нac cтoлькo pecypcoв, a мeнтaлитeт, cвязaнный c этим yeбaнcким пpaвитeльcтвoм пpивoдит cтpaнy никчeмy, кpoмe yпaдкa

Этo дa, coглaceн пoлнocтью. Бyдyщee Poccии зa нaми

Its not as big in person as it was in the pictures.

itseeeeeeeenäiiiiiissssyyyyyyyyyysssspäääiväää

Well, living next to you isn't that much fun. Training for one whole year in freezing forests just to keep you fuckfaces out of here is the shit but as long as you exist we'll keep doing it.
Ryssä tulee! Hakkaa päälle perkele!

On one hand most of you are 80 IQ subhumans, on the other you aren't cucked degenerates like us in the west.
I'll rate you a 6.5/10, you're alright.

Bump

Bs all my Russian mates say it's a total shithole. So you lie.

Attached: images (18).jpg (500x442, 28K)

Just because a country is a shithole doesn't mean you can't love it and be proud of it for what good there is

Well I live in Moscow, it's a dream city for other Russians. I love the whole country though.

Exactly

Bump

Yes, best kleptocracy

EБATЬ мoй хyй здapoвa

Attached: LUZGOkhMAiU-1.jpg (604x483, 88K)

Yea, especially the economy.