Does my chin look weird? i see it too long when i compare it with other people chins

does my chin look weird? i see it too long when i compare it with other people chins

Attached: 20191206_073342.jpg (1521x2207, 1.68M)

Reported underage b& go back to lereddit retard sage

Attached: 39ADE310-B094-4378-8766-CBA7DC7ED89D.jpg (440x324, 62K)

your chin is normal because that's how evolution decided to grow it. the weird thing is that you are comparing yourself to other people - there is no definition of 'normal' between humans, we all have unique features and we all have flaws.

im 21

but i evolutioned wrong, i breathed with my mouth because of sinusitis until i was 19. I understand that being a mouthbreather fucks your jaw and chin

Your chin looks pretty good actually. You just need bigger lips, thankfully it's relatively easy cheap to fix that

>I understand that being a mouthbreather fucks your jaw and chin
where did you learn this? i am sure the scientific paper did not describe it using those extremely negative and biased words.

Some skin care and lip injections and you'll look great my dude

Looks fine to me.

Attached: JayLeno.jpg (300x450, 15K)

kjjjj jajajaj

How come Jay Leno doesn't get his chin done? I mean, he's got more money than god.

Depends. Is your mouth closed? Like are your teeth touching and unable to come closer together?
If that's your 'teeth clenched' pose then yeah your chin is long and it kinda looks like you're pulling a stupid face. Otherwise you're probably alright.

i readed about that on internet and watched some youtube videos.

i have a little bit of prognatism. Im using braces

Looks like you have an slight underbite. Get it fixed when you're older and have money but tbh it's not that uncommon and doesn't look very weird

Yes, you have a meth addled single mother chin and wee bird lips. Shit you should have never asked now you can never not know.

I'm glad you're wearing braces, that will definitely help your face once they're done

Why bother? He doesn’t have anyone to impress

No idea what prognatism is, care to elaborate?

It's when you sit on your ass all day reading wikipedia articles finding fancy ways to describe things

i have prognatism and open bite.

Horse walks into a bar
Bartender says “ why the long face?”
That’s what I immediately thought of

Attached: IMG_20191206_121840.png (486x470, 445K)

ok boomer