Your son brings home his asian girlfriend for the first time

>Your son brings home his asian girlfriend for the first time
>"Hi Dad, meet my girlfriend Wei Yun!"
How do you react?

Attached: 5c5480a43b000072026895be.jpg (630x945, 78K)

better then blacks

Kick him out of the house out of jealousy

High five him and then ask if we can share her

Ask if he’s willing to share with me

Checkd and
/thread

Attached: 8459B34B-FF70-4B58-B8B0-C8C1AFA27DA4.jpg (472x472, 29K)

I call intelligence and find out she is Chinese spy. Ask her to step outside with me. Sit down with her and offer her warm cider. We talk about her, her family, loving my son, thanking me for being accepted in family. I tell her to enjoy it here. Next morning she is dead from apparent heart attack. Contact cops and medics, cry with family about it. Coroner rules it natural causes and I tend to my aconite.

OOOOOOO HERRO!

Herro wei yun! My name dad, very nice to meet you thank you prease

Thank god son. She is probably a high earner with at the very least a masters degree, makes six figures, and comes from a family not totally ravaged by divorce and heroin use.

Get erect and offer her sum dum guy

slowly put my hand on her ass, move slowly from there..source: All those train grope chink movies

>Hi Wei Yun, I don't know what my son told you but he is actually an unemployed neckbeard neet, I don't even know how you two met or how he even has the money to spend time with you.
If she leaves him, saved my son from a Chinese psychopath; if she stays, then I found him a wholesome waifu.

My son is half-Asian and is married to an Asian woman. Why would I care?

Not supposed to bring them back from the massage parlor idiot

immediately ask her to do my dry cleaning

"based"

fpbp

Attached: 1574789735460.gif (245x138, 637K)

Disown him.
The only approved Asian gf can only be Japanese.

>he is actually an unemployed neckbeard neet

These words are so sweet. It means one day I may actually land a gf, and an Asian one!

Fpbp, as usual

Glow much?