What do you think of the Amish and other Mennonites? Do they have things figured out that we don't...

What do you think of the Amish and other Mennonites? Do they have things figured out that we don't? Should more people be like them?

Attached: 11-1.png (550x320, 161K)

They found out that incest gives superpower

Farming abilities?

Aside from the religious weirdness, they have a simple but honest life.
I don't think it would hurt anyone to adapt a similar lifestyle but again without the weirdness.

Understandable.

Water mess.

They're not muslims

I think they're on to something.

They are not orthodox jews you mong

Attached: 1490316658165.jpg (1224x1445, 216K)

All look same.

Attached: DOnbbqAW0AEZaVa.jpg (687x527, 42K)

Looks like Hitler to me.

this is pretty spot on. admirable lifestyle if you get rid of the religious aspect. respect your land, respect your fellow man, and cultivate your abilities. i'm a coomerfag that needs instant gratification so i wish i could be more in line with traditional values.

It’s pretty easy to get away with drugging and fucking they’re women, so that’s nice if you live near them

It's all about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

They don't respect much honestly. They're notorious for beating their kids and livestock. Drove by an Amish farm once and saw a guy kicking his plow horse in the head repeated because it was laying down - probably from being over worked. Outside of being good at building sheds and making pies to sell, the Amish are kinda shitty people.

Mormons are not authentic Christians. They exist in about the same continuity with Christianity as the Muslims do; they are their own religion, with no proper bearing within Christianity.

non sequitur

I think they help us figure out some things through contrast.

I think technology can be used for good and bettering humanity. But humans tend to take package deals. We get technology and then a whole bunch of shitty behavior along with it.

Never been a greater contrast than in the last few years where people have become like idiot slaves to "smart phones" People are as dumb as ever, and now far less useful. There also doesn't appear to be much joy or justice in the glaring disparity created where a small percentage in the tech industry are making fat loads of cash and live insanely different lives than everyone else. Major cities are now becoming off-limits to all but a higher class of people. It's weird.

The Amish don't have shit, they work their asses off, and they're fucking happy. I would like technology to just make it, we have some shit, we work our asses off marginally less often, and we're happy. Is that too much to ask?

it sounds like you should get outside and kick your plow horse in the head more

I am Amish I cum in pies

Don't care what they do, everyone's free to do what they want as long as it doesn't impinge on someone else's ability to the same. What they do right is that they keep to themselves. It's people who force their own way of life on others that should be dragged out in the streets and shot.

this
/thread