Wake Up you Dumb Cunts

Wake Up you Dumb Cunts

Attached: - 12802885_797192957080667_7473556123635366476_n.jpg (526x526, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deforestation_during_the_Roman_period
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_forest_in_Central_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: - 13096146_1742079126012347_5881479772479042900_n -.jpg (616x616, 75K)

imagine obsessing over another country this hard

Attached: - Cy9V80xUAAA65RS.jpg (639x612, 62K)

Attached: # 14433054_601801926665910_4587085050090777006_n.jpg (510x600, 53K)

And you love America, full circle, fagboy.

Attached: fox news.jpg (350x378, 112K)

Seem to recall certain other media sources claiming the same thing...
Hmmmm

we're doomed

Attached: 'muurica.jpg (612x612, 120K)

Great. Frees up parking spaces and less we have leeching off social service funds once they croak.
Just use them as an example of what not to become.

what do they have to gain from everyone dying in their thirties and being poor as fuck? Sounds counter productive if you wanna exploit them

As long as they have 4.2 children before they croak it’s fine.
Problem is, national average is 1.9 now, and dropping.

Attached: 'Murica oh yeah .jpg (600x525, 111K)

>they
We need to establish who "they" are. Corporate overlords? Money. Government? Population control, no resistance.

You know....
Them.
The others, they control everything and want to kill us all so they don’t have to share anything.

Attached: 'Murican, a true one.jpg (480x320, 39K)

Is that Boogie?

Attached: 'Murica today.png (645x512, 90K)

You forgot the parentheses

Sorry.
“Them.”

Attached: 'Muricans.jpg (730x768, 83K)

Where are these fat people? I've lived or visited just about every state in the US and I've seen maybe 30 fat people total. Most being Mexican/South American. I heard somewhere that obesity rates were just under 60%.

Where have all these pasty losers gone?

Attached: 1562909750560.jpg (640x639, 30K)

Fag or not, those are some smooth legs.

Attached: 1562641013416.jpg (539x960, 47K)

Attached: 'Murica, as usual .jpg (600x868, 149K)

They don't leave their houses, dumbass.

People have always been this dumb sorry....

Wow what a deep meme....literally neo waking up in the matix....how did you ever come up with this analogy?

Blacks have the highest percentage of obesity amongst their kind, followed by Mexican/Latino.

Attached: Murica again.jpg (1125x1297, 687K)

Niggas gone nig, mane.

What the fuck are you talking about moron? No one does that except fox.

The Nazi's and Russians used to put fluoride in the drinking water of prisoners to make them easier to control, now they put it in your drinking water and tell you it's good for your teeth. People are already stupid. The fact that they believe 9/11 and the moon landing horseshit proves it.

When you gotta shoot ropes, head for them goats, know what I’m sayin’? No ragrets.

Like there hasn't always been worthless trashy people in this world. Now they can actually get out in public while staying on their ass....technology, what a time to be alive

Attached: Muricans.jpg (1971x1953, 465K)

Huffpost, CNN, NYT, Washington Post, etc.
Found the sheep though who thinks his side isn’t a cult.

Attached: murica.jpg (1024x702, 111K)

She said YES!

As if their weren't fairies in 1946...

Imagine being as dumb as OP....

At least they stayed closeted and didn’t show off their degeneracy.

>Trying this hard to act like THIS is an american thing....c'mon son....Europeans were fucking sheep before any white person was ever in america

I love Italian Fascism because gay people were jailed.
Then WW2 happened and antifa ensued.

[citation needed]

That 6 cases of soda is definitely a necessity....

*SNAP*

Yep. This one's going in my Cringe Compilation!

Attached: 1540860616261.jpg (409x618, 58K)

See the Scottish. They wear skirts because sheep run at the sounds of zippers.

I am over 320lbs and I find this OP image offensive. Just because someone is overweight, doesn't mean they are a mindess slave, they are probably going through alot which makes them over-eat. Get fucked retards!

Go eat some more hamburgers, fatty mclardass.

big ups, yo

Attached: trump_well_played_meme1.jpg (500x396, 50K)

Scots are not European in the strictest sense.
Europe was born from Greeks and Romans, while barbarians (Germany/England/Spain) were slowly absorbed into Roman culture.

If you think you know what going through a lot means, you should have met your great grandparents, faggot.

found the fatty boobalotty

My side???? All those places report nearly the same thing with the same spin and they dont claim to he the only ones telling the truth because there is a bunch of other news outlets reporting the same thing the same way. Fox is totally different they have a totally different spin than any other major news source and claim to have that point of view because "they aren't fake new" lolololo(Obviously just a mouth piece for big corporations that try to hide behind fake "values" to get votes) but by all means keep feeding the beast and remember jesus saves

Being 320 lbs makes you a good guy only if you were 450 and are working hard to go back to 150.

Source: I'm 180 and I feel like I can't do more than one hour of hard work. Yes, I'm on diet.

Ok so they only fucked TONS of boys. Your right not sheep

Attached: Murica.jpg (546x786, 146K)

lose some weight you fat bastard.

So we’re working from pulling shit out of our asses now instead of facts.
Ok, got it.
They descended from British fairies who rode unicorns and played with bells.

Most of them are owned by the same people pushing the same narratives, so yes, they’re going to say the same things just like certain other right leaning media does.
They both lie - your side too, sheep.

Whoo! thinks was him...!?

Attached: 4611574960577254.jpg (1398x1121, 100K)

Great original and well-thought out responses assholes.

if it wasn't for Romans, Europe would be just another Africa - cannibalism, goatfucking, fires upon fires destroying forests and resources, etc

It's different kinds of pain though? they suffered physical pain more (probably) but had more emotional joy whereas I am in constant emotional turmoil even though all my basic needs are met. I'd argue that mental pain is worse than physical pain because it alters every aspect of your life, not just the injured area.

I actually used to be average weight-ish but over the part 2 years I've piled on the lbs and am now at my heaviest. And it doesn't seem to be getting any better, it's impossible for me to make a change at this point.

Romans imported the goatfucking and deforestation. Good try though.

American here. It really is the best place to live. Sure we have our eye sores but Atleast it’s not Europe. Everyone there is so ugly and their accent and language is horrible. It’s like a verbal headache every time they open their rotten mouths
>inb4 bait this is how I genuinely feel, as well as everyone I know

United States of Obesity

Attached: America, oh, yeah!...jpg (703x703, 70K)

Hush before you have a McHeart-attack, Jabba.

Incorrect. Suggest you learn something.

>it’s impossible to take charge at this point
Enjoy your miserable downward spiral of a life you have ahead of you fag it’s just going to get worse. I hope you like being miserable because you haven’t seen anything yet

>it's impossible for me to make a change at this point
How about not eating like a dumpster and getting off your ass and exercising, you fat fuck.

That's why Italian forests are still there after serving dozens of centuries of precious wood

No fixed holiday entitlement, and when you do get it, it's like 10 days as opposed to 25+ in Europe, no universal healthcare. Oh and gun massacres. Lots of them. But keep telling yourself how great you are.

Attached: ameritard progress.jpg (789x959, 134K)

Attached: 1547103073351.jpg (800x697, 169K)

Please stop bullying me, it's upsetting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deforestation_during_the_Roman_period
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_forest_in_Central_Europe
“ The first intensive use of forests began in the Celtic period with the expansion of agriculture and the smelting of metals. This increased during the Roman-Germanic period especially in the densely populated southwestern areas.“

yea no there weren't
testosterone is on decline in general population

Attached: testosterone_population-decline.gif (344x273, 15K)

Go have a cake, it’ll calm your nerves lardbucket.

>emotional joy
>suffered physical pain more
Do you know what it is to lose 6 of your children to miscarriages and famine? What about losing your fingers? What about losing everything you own? What about being forcefully conscripted? What about losing your sons to the war? What about leaving your home for another country, traveling by boat for weeks? What about the threat of mob justice? What about black lung? What about dying of the common cold? What about having to perform menial labor every day to keep from freezing?

You know nothing, you ball of lard.

Oh and you know you're typing in and speak a European language don't you.

Honestly, this is why people think Americans are dumb.

Is George Orwell the greatest treat to humankind id pessimism only dumbs down people even more

“A European language” - which one would that be?
French? German? Gaelic? Etruscan? Romany? Spanish?

English, bellend.

English.

English that is a hodgepodge mix of Hebrew, Latin, Greek and other even older languages?
It’s the bastard stepchild of languages who steals anything remotely useful and retards like you claim it’s best because reasons.
Fucking morons.

>English that is a hodgepodge mix

>it's not a language
>other European languages are not a hodgepodge mix and have not stolen anything remotely useful
Pick one.

Especially considering you're not speaking to us in Latin.

Urgh, nice try dick wad. Latin and Greek are both European languages.

Only a dumb American who seriously try to argue the English is not a European language by claiming it's made up. All languages are made up.

Not sure where you think it's from, if not Europe.

I’m using your language because you can somewhat understand this.
A proto-Germanic speaker would mostly understand a modern Germanic speaker, same for Gaelic, or Spanish and other Romance languages, etc. - they haven’t strayed linguistically far from their root beginnings.
English - whether European or American English has. It’s a stolen mix of words, suitable for the bunch of thieves who uses it. Stolen lands, stolen civilizations, stolen languages.

Wow, you sure showed that straw man who the boss is.

English is a European language regardless of its roots.

Latin descended from proto-Greek languages just like many other Hellenic languages that started around the time of Macedonia.
Neither of which are European, dumbass.

That would be Greece and Macedonia then? In Europe. Dumbass.

>somewhat understand
If you are speaking a language I speak, then I must understand you completely. Not somewhat. Completely. Coincidentally, you mention Germanic speakers, when the Romance languages have actually borrowed things from Germanic languages in recent history. What language were you hollering about again? Unglish? Aenglush? Eng-lish?

Still a European language. And frankly
>pun
English was a direct result of migration from the Baltic to what we know as
>England
>Eng
>land
and unless you're going to tell me that the continent of Europe is not, in fact, Europe, then I believe English is European.

>Latin descended from proto-Greek languages
Careful. Those Romance languages, they borrow heavily from Latin. What are we to say about them, then?

English has become a de facto standard in the XVII-XX centuries because UK and Commonwealth. Pidgin English is quickly supplanting it. Maybe in a couple centuries English will be regarded as an ancient and useless language.

Greek as "lingua franca" (universally spoken language) lasted some 7 centuries; Latin lasted even more.

you're actually speaking in Latin.
because somewhat may be 'dark', or 'obscure' (Latin).
or a place is 'far', yet a person is 'distant' (Latin).
and so on

>this motherfucker thinks the Mediterranean region is European
Point and laugh at this retard.

I love it when people with zero actual educational history into languages attempts to be smart.
It’s cute.

And this is why people think Americans are stupid.

>because UK and Commonwealth
Latin became a de facto standard between 27 B.C. and 480 A.D. because Roman Empire and its colonies. The Romance languages were quickly supplanting it. In a couple centuries, it was regarded as an ancient and useless language.

>you're actually speaking in Latin
>Romance languages aren't steeped in Latin
>Latin is not European
Pick one. Especially considering that you're not speaking to me in Latin. De facto is Latin. Ergo is Latin. Me, is not Latin. Neither is Tableau or Casa.

>educational history
Educational history? Please explain. Do you mean historical education? Because educational history would allow for someone to use the keyboard and type English coherently, let alone point out the nonarguments.