What is everyone's obsession with William Eyelash?

What is everyone's obsession with William Eyelash?

Her music is subpar at best and she looks like a troglodyte. I don't see the appeal.

Attached: billie-eilish.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livecountdown.com/billie-eillish-turns-18/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Titties. that's all.

Eh? Did I miss something?

shes a girl

shes a celebrity

shes underage

shes hot af. have sex you fucking incel

>getting jollies over a celeb
>calling someone an incel

nice on m8.

she burns coal

Sup Forums has a history of obsessing over mediocre looking waifus

Attached: chlo and a half.jpg (4256x2832, 1.88M)

big ol tiddies.
same thing as the cash me outside girl

see

>made this thread

But she has granny flappers at her age...
They are only going to get worse from here

Someone on Sup Forums said that she said when she turns 18 she's gonna post her tits, which I sure hope is true.

>her
this is clearly a transexual boy

you guillable little faggot

Attached: 1575480381025.jpg (441x452, 65K)

>"Someone on Sup Forums"
you already failed there

I think it was more along the lines of she wears baggy clothes to stop people objectifying her while she's underage and when she turns 18 she'll release some nudes to stop people from hounding/hacking/faking her etc.

I hope she crops her ankles out of that picture

You're even more retarded than the retard you replied to

Do you actually believe this would be the thought process of someone not completely autistic?
>inb4 "hurr she is autistic ;D;D"

> she turns 18 she'll release some nudes to stop people from hounding/hacking/faking her
I'll settle for that.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Maybe the bitch gives really good blow jobs. That ability can greatly increase a slut's appeal.

Using this as your defend when called out for being a retard. Piss off.

Attached: 1556794800963.png (501x445, 151K)

Don't reply to me faggot, I said he was a retard
But by posting what you did, you reversed it you dumb cunt

The Jews are pushing her degeneracy hard so all the sheeple are lapping it up like the dogs they are.

>William Eyelash
kek

Nothing

DONT YOU REPLY TO ME OR MY WIFES BOYFRIENDS SON EVER AGAIN

>she wears baggy clothes to stop people objectifying her
more like "she wears baggy clothes to stop people from noticing she's a mini-whale"

Moran

But whale = big tiddies and fat ass

Attached: niggnails.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

She never said objectifying
She said sexualizing
Which is ridiculous, since the lyrics she mumbles are nothing but sexualization

Imagine those nails scratching down your back while her (his) cock fills your asshole.

>High demand, High turnover
>Maybe I got a shot, maybe that makes me big shot
>She can't turn me down if she don't know I exist
>T.incel Daydream

Same thing tbh

Attached: sad.reality.jpg (1116x1098, 338K)

No, it's not

>Music
>Her looks

Decide.

Attached: some_bitch.jpg (456x345, 38K)

what the fuck is that abomination?

Really the only appeal are the dsl's

Hey OP, the short answer is. People see her as someone who would be obtainable. Some one if they met at a party they think they have a shot at because they view her as an equal to them. So chicks who are ok looking but get a lot of attention even if they look like they smell like this chick does, people think she and girls like her are obtainable.
Then there are Pedestal girls, girls people would consider 8,9, or 10/10. These girls are set on some pedestal as if they dont shit out smelly solids out of their ass like the reat of us.

Apple just paid $25,000,000 to make a documentary about her lmao

You can't like it unless you have ovaries that are not yet full developed.

>Then there are Pedestal girls, girls people would consider 8,9, or 10/10. These girls are set on some pedestal as if they dont shit out smelly solids out of their ass like the reat of us.
And those girls are so easy to get*, because they normally don't get hit on. people always assume they are out of their league.

* Well unless you are an incel.

This isn’t a trap??

You're a moron. Do you boil everything you eat? - Because you have the mental constitution of a wet fart and the intellectual integrity of a shit stain. Where do you incels come from with this bullshit? I wish you spent as much time looking at your own fuckups as you do judging others. It's no wonder America elected a bankrupted reality tv show cock flop as your fucking president. He's the toady to your roady. I don't even know this girl or listen to her music and I can appreciate a culture more than you. You're a fucking cuck.

haha, this user thinks he matters.

Do you think she wears g-string / thongs? or shes too tomboy for that?

>Hot af...

She has big titties...let's not get crazy now ,let's b real ,minus her celeb shed be butterface material at best

Attached: neildegrasse.jpg (1100x618, 73K)

I can only assume it's retards like you being paid to make sure there are three threads about her here at all times. Does that answer your question?

Kek

Attached: 1574663987859.jpg (750x750, 98K)

found the incel

She's a happy fella

She looks a mouth breather

Trips of truth

Idk but I can't search for Bad Guy on Youtube now without seeing this dumb bitch so fuck her.

She really is not at all. Lol only an incel would actually think that she is. Nice tits, that’s it. For a 17yr old they’re saggy too.

fpbp

everyone in here saying she's a good slut and that its a trap... Sup Forums is really full of brainrapes nowadays

its the fucking depression themed music you big fucking retards, and everyone here is ignoring the fact that the music industry is fueled by little girls that pick up obsessions as hobbies. This thread just looks like an entire bait post

tis the druuuugs

>This thread just looks like an entire bait post

there is no obsession

it's just mocking fucked modern culture, shitty music and drug-addled coalburners

nbd business as usual

you should've seen the cracky threads back in the day

she's an industry plant that people pretend came out of nowhere. people love a good astroturfed celebrity. also, she's "not like other girls"

i don't really care what she looks like, i just genuinely enjoy a lot of her music. i like most music though, there are very few artists/genres i cant enjoy at least on some level.

livecountdown.com/billie-eillish-turns-18/

Attached: 1566600261723.png (1095x942, 494K)

>I think it was more along the lines of she wears baggy clothes to stop people objectifying her while she's underage and when she turns 18 she'll release some nudes to stop people from hounding/hacking/faking her etc.
Sounds like a dumb corporate jargon bullshit her manager told her to stick to.

I can tell you why - its simple.

She is making money (or her LAbel or whoever) and has a following. PR companies are being paid to get her more known using various social media - that includes cancer sites like Sup Forums, cause you faggots are boy virgins and gullible (see gamergate)

TL;DR - new marketing/advertising strategy - social media, virgins and semi-attractive young girls = beta feeding frenzy = more money for the people who hired the marketing people to make the social media posts to begin with

that's 80% of it

Attached: 1397524914351.jpg (300x237, 18K)