Trump-Pence 60 Minutes interview

What did you think, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7ev_bMpE_0
cbsnews.com/live/video/60-minutes-interviews-trump-and-pence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JUST fuck my career up fampai

I wish it had been better.

The chick interviewing was a grade A bitch. Honestly though I think this helped trump and I'm glad libshits are angry

pic related

Hahaha bence :DD

It wasn't great, but the harpy reporter didn't get Trump to back down on anything.

If his debate performances are like this, he's absolutely fucked

Oh, look. It's THIS thread again.

It was horrible! Trump will lose if he does not step up his game.

drumpf btfo im a hilldog now

youtube.com/watch?v=F7ev_bMpE_0

I don't know... something is off here.

We have lots of hilarious and cringeworthy stuff to expect. For once, America has become quite entertaining again.

It was pretty bad. Of course, we won't know how the whole interaction went because the producers cut scenes and camera angles the way they wanted to. They had the same shot of Pence looking disappointed at Trump twice during Trump segments.

But, filming this at Trump Tower was a mistake. People seeing the GOP ticket doing a 60 minutes interview in a room with all that gaudy shit Trump has an affinity for isn't going to convince anyone they identify with the average voter. Particularly the gaudy chairs with gold framing.

And the last 3 minutes were Trump bragging about how humble he is and Trump declaring how much he liked Pence stroking his ego.

> literally correct the record

FUUUUUUUUUCK

Sup Forums was always right

CUT MY WRIST AND BLACK MY EYES

cbsnews.com/live/video/60-minutes-interviews-trump-and-pence/

What did they correct exactly?

It wasn't that bad, media is just trying to meme something like usual.

Trump made one very good statement.

He said, "The Constitution...there's nothing like it. But it doesn't give us the right to commit suicide as a country."

VERY GOOD and memeable. It addresses all the "Muh Constitution" cucks.

i was almost crying lauhging while watching it
what did i do to deserve all of this
i love the berenstain universe

The first 40 seconds of that video are pretty much exactly how the interview went.
But CTR said "humbleness" instead of humility, pandering to ESL and retards. Also on the segment about Trump wanting to be president he made it clear in the full vid he didn't want to be a politician, he wants America to be great and he genuinely believes he's the man to do it, so he's putting aside other things to try and save the country.

>he made it clear in the full vid he didn't want to be a politician

Maybe he shouldn't run for president then?

Who else would have been the spark he's been? What would this election even look like without him?

Me too, it's just so bizarre.

This. I don't agree with some of Trump's policies or his rally-rhetoric but I respect him because he has made it clear he is running because he genuinely believes he will fix the problems here and, excluding Rand Paul, that's pretty rare at this point in our country.

what is this hell

I know it's a video MEANT to make them look bad..... but Jesus.... those answers. Cringing so hard.

It's an arranged marriage gone wrong broadcasted from Saddam's gold room with the left producing it for television.

Nothing could go right.

Pence was a horrible pick... He would of been better off with Jeb!

DELETE THIS

Where can I watch this?

>For once
>again
??????

see

BIG LEAGUE
I
G

L
E
A
G
U
E

I'm not sure if it would be best in the long run for Trump to ditch his primaries persona. I understand he would fall under a lot of scrutiny for being "two-faced" if he started acting more statesmanlike.

But part of me really wishes he would just reel it in a bit. The left has weaponized the whole "republicans are dumb" thing. Maybe it's better this way, but I can't help but wish he'd play things different.

Well, Obama wasn't really entertaining, or was he? First black president a shit, his speeches are embarrassing and nobody takes him seriously. This time the options are quite funny, you basically got the choice between Reagan 2.0 (not a bad thing, I like Trump) and a sneaky bitch who could become the first female president. As a hedonist who doesn't give a fuck I kinda support both because both are hilariously bad options for your country. I just want fun.

Watching this hurts, i hope they brake up and see other people.

And by "fun" I mean I want to see the world burning. Both candidates guarantee that.

wow they are like gay old couple

Pence isn't a good pick for me personally, but I'm sure the older GOP voters will like him.

Tbqh he seemed like a huge pussy and kiss ass in this interview. I'm just keeping faith in Trump's decision making.

Yea maybe, but he isn't selfish, so he is making a sacrifice. Not everybody is a spoiled shit like you cucks, always getting what you want - Every month buying new phones, clothes, tvs. etc

>On Trump being too negative in his campaign:
>Trump: Let me give you an example. Hillary Clinton is a liar
>Leslie: Yeah, that's--that's negative
>Trump: You better believe it

Absolutely BTFO

The interview was awkward because of the shitty questions that were asked and the interviewer getting hung up on trivialities, such as that question about negative campaigning. Pence was correct that this campaign is about something bigger than tone now.

I'm still not completely sold on Trump's VP pick but we'll see. I imagine the base will warm up to him as time goes on. At least the guy is articulate and not another fucking Palin

The God Emperor acts in mysterious ways

What the fuck?

woooooosh

Link?

Hopefully you are taking the piss.

Interview not bad. Questions they received were a bit rough for pence.

Wow, Trump revealing his true colors right there.

Oooh what a great sacrifice he's making to become the most powerful person on this planet. And he doesn't even really want to, it's just to make America great again, yup.

>I imagine the base will warm up to him as time goes on.

I honestly hope he disappears into the background, doesn't get in Trump's way and only helps him getting along with Congress and with the party. That's the best I can hope for right now.

It was a little awkward. Also the interviewer sucked and kept on interrupting. No one wants to hear that bitch speak. Everyone's tuning in for Trump.

Seating was bad. The seating should've been something like pic related, but more semicircle. I don't know who the fuck arranged this seating, it makes for very awkward shots.

>"The Constitution...there's nothing like it

Pretty sure our constitution is a carbon copy of it, it even had muh 2nd amendment until someone struck it down and nobody noticed it.

>What would this election even look like without him?

See the pre-Iowa debate he skipped.

Trump is a really honest person.