Hiroshimoot should bring back IDs to stop all the samefagging going on

Hiroshimoot should bring back IDs to stop all the samefagging going on.

We should all just sign our posts with a custom signature.

~skeever247

Attached: VnmCBHo.jpg (640x1012, 224K)

I'm a faggot

~skeever247

I agree

~skeever247

I did not post that!!!

~skeever247

how do you get a custom signature?

I love dick in my boy ass! Stop impersonating me!

~skeever247

not sure mate you have to ask Sup Forums himself but be careful he is a hacker

I like sucking on big juicy black cocks because I’m a slurpy disgusting homosexual.

~skeever247

I would tell you, but I'm too busy sucking all these cocks.

~skeever247

I really want to eat my own cum. I want to be a sissy faggot that gets his ass plowed by a bbc every day.

~skeever247

Attached: 11573C14-EA81-48F7-9188-870637D55213.png (468x602, 133K)

Do you have Sup Forums gold?

Attached: e0e.jpg (642x756, 146K)

Hey guys, how is everyone doing?

~LeEbinMayMayMaster

i used to be too

no is it free?

See, the problem is you don't actually know anyone is same fagging. You think you do, but the reality is sometimes people agree with each other. And sometimes they do so quickly on a new thread, like within minutes. I'm accused of samefagging a lot and I never do it. What would the fucking point be??

btw I’m big on the whole homosexual thing. I too enjoy my fair share of black cocks

~LeEbinMayMayMaster

Also, does anybody want to send me a picture of their cock? I really love fat cock.

~LeEbinMayMayMaster

Attached: 523EB883-9275-4D48-A8A8-B054A9A7F6A7.png (1545x869, 193K)

i suck big juicy sweaty balls and shove them up my ass so they tickle my prostate with the hairs

~LeEbinMayMayMaster

sure you did newfag

No, you need to contact moot to get one. He's hard to get in touch with these days.

~4chanGold4Lyf

I taped my neighbor's dog to his picnic table and raped it last night

~skeever247

i cum in pies
~BuzzLightYear

me too!
~PieCummer1986

Hey Friendos,
My name is John, and I admire every single one of you. All of you are fit, well-adjusted, up and comers who spend every second of their day looking at dank ass memes. You are everything rad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten rejected? I mean, I guess it's fun encouraging others to be their best self because of your own self confidence, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even better than posting pictures of yourself helping the homeless on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much a failure. I was cut from the football team, and never even tried out for the basketball team. What sports do you play, I'll bet even the ones they play in Japan? I also get straight F's, and used to have a modestly hot girlfriend (She just left me; Shit was NOT cash). You are all friendos who should just love yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me
~John

Attached: tuu39o7267i11.jpg (1080x1440, 103K)

shut up john you buzzfeed reject

Where all the black dicks at?

~skeever247

Eat Pant
~John

How do you think creampies were made?

~xXx_Gandhi_xXx

this thread is sick bro

were almost gamertag bros, bro

~[IGN]_xX_420_PuZzY_sLaYeR_69_Xx

i love you john i am sorry

~johnlover69420