Why is American Law Enforcement so fucking retarded?

Why is American Law Enforcement so fucking retarded?

Attached: 191205201417-03-stolen-ups-truck-shootout-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 34K)

>using pedestrians as human shields
Kek

The Police did their first mass shooting killed 4 ppl

nonwhite

You'll be over it in a few days and be on to something new.

>jewelry store robbery
at least they got the jew's gold back :^)

fbi

Attached: ff.gif (240x133, 298K)

They did their job just fine if you remember their job is to protect the rich.
>some postman gets nailed
>some random gets nailed
>jewles are recovered

the cop that shot him may face criminal charges and the PD he works for will definitely be sued. there are jewish lawyers already knocking on the ups drivers parents door as we speak.

Nice double dubs

Because they're americans. Didn't we cover this yesterday? The general american population is intellectually handicapped. Sure there are exceptions. I bet at least 25% of them aren't complete imbeciles. But as a general rule, if a person is american, it's probably someone irrevocably stupid.

The electric grid you used to type that on the plastic keyboard connected to the computer sent over the internet via satellites and high-speed broadband, while enjoying health allowed by vaccines and antibiotics, with planes flying overhead; ALL created by Americans in a world ruled entirely by us with the rest of you merely existing because of our decision to allow it, but yep, we're the ones that are irrevocably stupid. Stay salty big guy.

AMAZING !

>satellite Internet
You are the 75%
Satellite Internet gets only used on ships and the most desolate regions, its fucking expensive and slow too

Great example of an american specimen. You invented exactly none of those things, and the probability of you actually owning a single one of the companies that made anything I use is minuscule. Instead, like a fucking typical american you failed entirely to read the post where it says clear as fucking day that at least 25% aren't completely imbecile, percentage you obviously don't belong to as you couldn't even manage a single reply without the abject failure of reading comprehension.

Jesus fucking christ you're useless. The 25% of you who aren't entirely useless completely dominate the other 75%. the most obvious evidence of this is intellectual cul de sacs like you who think that because a portion of you invented and profit from invention, all of you can somehow take credit for it.

No you can't.

S E E T H E

C
O
P
E

D I L A T E

Guess you missed the "and high-speed broadband" part, mentioning satellites only as yet another American invention,but no sweat, I'll accept your very knowledgeable insight into my intellect and feel shamed.

You don't have to be smart to capture slaves

Cool your butthurt. Americans invented ALL of those things, and I merely extrapolated from those the fact that Americans in general lead innovation on this planet. Asians make things smaller, but American create things typically. If our top 25% can mold and shape the world, surely our lower 75% has some intelligence. Unfortunately your little scrap of Earth hasn't produced much lately.

I thought tesla invented the electric grid?

Watch American cop shows. That's what young children of authoritarian, militaristic fathers grow up wanting to be... so they can be the militaristic authority and take their daddy issues out on the rest of us.

LOL you have to be smarter than the slaves being captured! Love your implication that the slaves brought here led to innovations rather than holding us back in the long run; sweet take on the issue.

Tesla/Edison, we made shit work, and still do. It's just our time. We're giving it away because of white guilt each and every day, but for now it's our world.

based

the slaves captured by law enforcement for Geo Group assemble Moto Xs for zero dollars an hour shackled to their workstations
That's not innovation

Edison employed inventors he himself never invented anything
FYI tesla wasn't American

go be a cop if you think its so easy you fucking ninja, reality will pop you right in the fucking jaw when you realize these criminals dont give a fuck and will kill you no matter what

If it makes you feel any better, as part of that 25%, I can confirm we don't like them either. Just be glad you don't share a country with them.

If were being honest, i’d say about 25% of the general human population are imbeciles.

75%*

i’m american and i feel this. mostly because i’m not white. fucking idiots, LOL.

You're arguing that the 75% surely has some intelligence, using fallacy of composition.

No, they don't.

Attached: nationalism.jpg (468x960, 76K)

Hell 25% of Americans don't even know the high laws of their own constitution

There's so many laws that the average American accidentally commits 3 felonies per day

* Yawn, ok; you're right and know everything and I'm dumb. Let me respond to the rest of little bitches here as well: your country is super cool and great too. Your top people, in whose number you surely stand, also do lots of super cool and great stuff for the world. We're sure lucky to have you and people like you. Bored now, so moving on to other pursuits. Thanks, rest of the world, for keeping me safe!

"Irredeemably" would have been a better word.

Police are not there to protect you.

The police have the responsibility to protect corporate property and enforce the law on the accused.

Protection and defense of life is the Citizens responsibility.

First step to solving any problem is recognising there is one. When I was a kid, americans were my heroes. You were the best of the best of the best. You have no idea how idolised you were. Everyone thought well of you. Everyone wanted to be you. I wanted to be you. I had friends who were dead set on moving to the US as soon as we were done with our education. And it was true when I was a kid too. You were the best. Now that I'm old, I look back at those times and I think "jesus fucking christ, how did they go from the absolute elite of the human species, to the absolute clowns of any epoch?" Because I don't even have words for what you are now.

I'm done with this. But that fucking red and blue colours you're flying. Understand that if you want to make those justice, then make your country great again. Make it what it was. Abandon your party colours because those do fuck nothing for you. Not this fucking parody with a game show host as president and the alternative being a crooked fucking harpy. And if you don't know any candidate that can be great, then work towards being one yourself. You used to be fucking brave. Not these fucking back stabbers that abandon allies and reason.

But what the fuck do I know? I'm just a foreigner, right?
Fuck this.

Not him but I have a strong urge to help clarify how fucking stupid you are. Correct, none of anything listed was in fact invented or even used first by an American. Correct, the vast majority of Americans are stupid, ignorant, or plain retarded. Correct, you really are like the pic

driver shoulda just thrown that shit in neutral and bailed. im sure he was held at gunpoint anyway. a quick swerve for distraction while unbuckling followed by a tuck and roll out of the doorless side was his only chance. even if they were all somehow detained, the driver woulda probably been charged as an accessory

Not sure if trolling or just that retarded...

they literally only hire people that are below a certain IQ.
they don't want people that can think for themselves.
they just want obedient workers.

Attached: all in a days work.webm (320x180, 1.96M)

why are you?

I think there are a lot of reasons things have changed.

One: technology and abundance.

Two: General peace and stability.

Three: The general evolution of things here from manifest destiny, technology, womens rights, religion, slavery, ghetto culture, drugs. So many things brought us to this current state. Money being one of the biggest.

Four: The biggest problem I have seen growing up in the states is the influx of ghetto culture. White teenage girls on tik tok dancing to black garbage music with the nastiest lyrics. People are losing their self respect. Theyre becoming shameless and honestly the less white people we have the worse it gets. Its happening in many places throughout the world though. Some finally attempting to stop it thankfully.

It will probably take multiple generations to get the mexicans up to par and the blacks to wake up.

I think all are capable but culture dictates the most and people keep subscribing and allowing this ghetto shit.

The last thing I see is the oblivious politically correct "educated" democratic white collar class allowing every shit problem ever to occur because they dont want to look bad or can only see short sightedly. The opposite of this being ignorant rednecks and bible thumpers but hell even the retarded ones seem more logical half the time.

Because Big Opiates like to hire thugs who follow their orders without trying to think for themselves

Because Murrica. That's why. Germanfag here

and this is true of police in all countries

dont old dudes walk around naked in front of kids there

Why is European Law Enforcement so useless? Why is Chinese Law Enforcement so corrupt? Who cares?

Faggot

Lol. Germans

Mexican music is worse.
All these job stealing spics and lazy niggers with their satanic jazz have one thing in common: cannabis.
Declare war on cannabis and we can declare war on spics and niggers!
That's why police need tanks!

Slavery is illegal in Germany
Americans need to catch up

I think this goes for all first world countries though. Someone has to do the grunt work and shit tier jobs.

Mmmmmm.... big opiates.

>Why is American Law Enforcement so fucking retarded?

because everyone has become fucking retarded.

I dont know what they put in the god dam water this month, but people arent bad drivers, they are completely suicidal, homicial fuckheads people aer so dumb that they are TRYING to kill themselves on the roads these days. And I live in a slow paced, podunk area. I saw 8 accidents yesterday just driving to work, dam sure ALL were fatalities

Whats wrong with the cops, whats wrong with you fuckers. The whole counter has lost its fuking minds

Not american but did most of his inventing inside the US

That's literally .. what like 30 cops in that GIF? Do you know how many are employed in the US? That's less than 1% yeah a few suck, but there are a huge percentage of cops that dont suck

American law enforcement is forced to act with the most possible brutality because the US have a culture based on brutality. The typical american citizen think freedom is to own a gun so you can shoot everybody for the lowest reason.

I know that; saying it's a toss up who you believe came up with the concept of the grid, we made it work.

Hurr durr Puleeze furs bi gud and puwirfull

Me gud n strung

me sooper mun

uh no me shot

uh now me has widow and urphans.

herp a derp me not soup man.

>there are a huge percentage of cops that dont suck
but they cover for the few that do.

"The world's first fully synthetic plastic was bakelite, invented in New York in 1907, by Leo Baekeland", "Some New Zealanders argue that Richard Pearse made a powered flight as early as the spring of 1903—months before the Wrights' first flight on December 17—even though Pearse himself remarked that he had not begun his experiments until 1904, and then only after being inspired by news accounts of the Wright brothers", "The first workable prototype of the Internet came in the late 1960s with the creation of ARPANET, or the Advanced Research Projects Agency Network. Originally funded by the U.S. Department of Defense". Google just provided proof for the first 3 claims I researched to confirm, but maybe you're really smart and that's all bullshit and America hasn't contributed anything I mentioned. Fuck you're so brilliant and I'm so shamed by your attention. Correct, the vast majority of HUMANITY can be stupid, ignorant, or plain retarded, you're living proof of the wide swath of idiocy, darling.

>American law enforcement is forced to act with the most possible brutality because the US have a culture based on brutality. The typical american citizen think freedom is to own a gun so you can shoot everybody for the lowest reason.

The typical American is fat you dumb fucking retard. Owning a gun isn't "normal" you imbecile.

These rednecks in uniforms just don't want to return to their pathetic miserable lives so they try to play nanny-sitter while wearing a gun holster instead of a dress or a skirt. But the faggots cringe when the lieutenant tells them to cringe and they know enough to stay out machine-gun wielders territory. American gangsters are equipped with AKs and M16s. Highschool teens have had Uzis and pistols since back in the 90's. Your fat ass dad's pistol and dumbass grandma's shotgun isn't anyone worries you stupid fuck.

This country is plauged with Machine gun wielding gangsters you dumb fucking retard. "Policy" is insignificant to these people in case that you hadn't noticed. Back to the classroom. School-bitch. Criminality isn't for you or your dumbass family to worry about just because you see those tards on the News channels.

It's not that they're actually and/or literally retarded. You have people of average intelligence in the role of policy enforcement. They don't think too much, or look into things very deeply because that takes effort. If you have an above average IQ you will be strongly encouraged to not take on that role. They tell you that "you'll get bored". Intelligent people are rarely bored. What they really mean is "you'll notice (((coincidences))) and cause trouble for our quasi Marxist/soviet system of oppression". Plain & simple; Jews don't want smart people in positions of power or authority. I talk to a lot of cops at my job, some of my friends are cops, my neighbor is a cop. Most of them are pretty decent people. Some are even really stand up people who absolutely deserve respect. They get shit on by the media which causes the population to shit on them. That's fucking frustrating. Cops and "civilians" also taught different versions of the same soviet style "us vs them" mentality, which is clearly not helpful

Found the jew
You must take an awful lot of pride in your ignorance and stupidity to project that hard while backhandedly claiming superiority over an entire and very diverse group of people

Attached: !65475697_757699827961158_4991541490250416128_n.jpg (960x958, 98K)

Police have no obligation or duty to ever protect anyone from criminals. Their purpose is to protect Bog Pharma from herbal competition using violence and murder.
It is the duty of every American to own a gun.

>resist / keep talking shit
>get means of direct coercion

simple

I'm not a american dumb fat ass, and nothing what i wrote implicated that i think american law enforcement or the american social conditions are remotly cool, you fuckin retard.

Attached: fuck da cripple.webm (720x480, 1000K)

that's what happens when you aim to recruit people fresh out of college, and stress that education in the classroom is above all else.

FBI has a distate for recruiting people with boots on the ground or real world epxerience as law enforcement. most of their graduates are fresh out of college.

>satellites only as yet another American invention,

Attached: Sputnik_asm.jpg (1094x896, 109K)

>All Americans are fat
>Guns are immoral
>Country plagued by John Dillinjers

Here's an idea, why don't you move to fucking Vietnam you pussy? Bet you love America too much to leave.

They have no fat, no guns, and no crime because the biggest mafia is the government

>Shit country, shit laws, shit policing

Odd how in the UK we don't have enough to even cover, lol

The only people who think this of jews are blacks, and even they're wrong.

Categorically, blacks are worse than jews.

Attached: 480.png (390x470, 12K)

Not retarded, just a bit too trigger-happy.

It's not just the Police, but even security guards think they are some sort of Superhuman that has the power to bend the law to act powerful to others.

Seen a video on youtube when a black officer went to file his tax return or something, and the security guard who was a fat guy, should say obese, badgered the cop out the office because he was carrying - the cop didn't want things to escalate and went to leave in the elevator and idiot guard followed him and it escalated.

Give Americans who have had a bad childhood through either bullying or poverty a position of security, they will develop a god complex.

Happened to me years ago in Ohio, my watch strap was broken and I stopped to fix it, the security guard from the building I was outside of came out all "Move now sir!" (if he said "Excuse me sir, if you could please move from the front of the building" I would have said sure no problem). I am looking at him like "What?"

Just by doing that he starts reaching for his mace canister on his hip belt, and I said "oh really, because im trying to fix my watch and you don't like it and demanded that I move, and I gave you a wtf look you want to mace me?"

He grunted a few times, so I quickly added let me call the police to fix this, but instead of calling I noticed a police car heading down towards us, flagged it down. The guard made a quick beeline back into the building.

These cops were nice though, stood there chatting about Scotland where I am from and making sure I could fix the watch, guess nothing was happening at the time in the city.

But still yeah, he was overweight too.

>trigger-happy
That just means "armed and retarded"

People who know the most very basic information about jews, what they believe, their methods, and so on all reach the same conclusion about them as a group. They must be exterminated. There is literally no humane solution to what is essentially the physical embodiment of cancer upon all of society. You cannot cure a people who are brainwashed and used by their masters from birth to the grave; especially when those people seek to cause the same abuse upon all other people. They, as a group, are sickness and disease. They must be completely cleansed, even the "good ones". Humanity cannot survive judaism because it creates things like Islam and niggerdom to destroy all of civilized society; ordo ab chao, their philosophy, really means creating that chaos in order to bring about their global rule and "racial" hegemony in the most cowardly and feminine ways possible. No intelligent or knowledgeable person could ever reach the conclusion to which you have come, child.

Attached: 21766708_1464071847041708_5990687374985368766_n.jpg (687x960, 89K)

>They have no fat, no guns, and no crime because the biggest mafia is the government
And American government is a fat mafia. how is that better, except Vietnam can kick America's ass?

>Still trying to force this shit after 10 years

>Give Americans who have had a bad childhood through either bullying or poverty a position of security, they will develop a god complex.
I don't think it's quite that. from my experience it's the guys with already questionable character. regardless of their background, who choose the jobs that give them authority over others.
Bet you the physch evaluation to get into Scotland yard is far more stringent than most any us police force and expecially rent-a-cop companies

>Bet you the physch evaluation to get into Scotland yard is far more stringent than most any us police force and expecially rent-a-cop companies
The philosophy of American policing is completely different. All US police forces descend from slave patrol, British/European policing started out with the aim of maintaining order among citizens.

>All US police forces descend from slave patrol
what a retarded thing to even say. are you American?

Holy fuck.... not even the dude you're replying to but
>2000+ years of evidence and this retard is still trying to deny literally all of human experience in order to push the idea that people who are smart and who pay attention are stupid and ignorant while he himself, the low IQ retard jew that it is, is somehow superior to all of humanity
Sure thing, Shlomo

>Still trying to force this shit after 10 years
Literally what? What does that even mean, kid? Are you seriously braindead?

Up until slavery got restricted to Big Tech private prison factories, now only police are allowed to capture slaves

>2000+ years of evidence

Attached: abzvAP8_700b.jpg (385x781, 54K)

You know that jews are often the main culprit of that sort of graffiti, right? They can't even draw or paint the symbol correctly because they're basically retarded, despite that they're told they have the highest average IQ in the woyild! You're just a dumb kid who's too stupid to know how stupid he is. Probably a jew, which are the most easily triggered and fastest to project group on the planet. You're a plague unto humanity and you need to be cleansed from the world

>so all those swastikas painted everywhere? the jews did that.
>see those bald white guys screening what nationalist propaganda, like how the jews are bad. well, they are actually jews.
>in fact I. a jew pretending to be a racists so that j can make more people dislike whities.
so what's it lIke to be a jew, you crafty jew?

25% ain't bad.

100% of that 75% believe they're in the 25%.

>woyild
pic related??

Attached: 8wRq3AgggbXphqRxapGWbZ-320-80.jpg (320x247, 11K)

Because per a federal judge "Police have no obligation to protect civilians." Their job is to procure extortion dollars for the state, not protect the people who live in it. ACAB

Garbage collectors die or are injured at almost three times the rate of cops

Most Telecom (including internet) uses satellites at least once in the connection.

If you live overseas, the message you're reading now definitely was beamed up to space and back.

kek
not so much anymore. the planet is pretty well wired now because satellite sucks
exceptions in some business and military. or if you like in podunk and need better than dialup

because it recruits from the American population,

Attached: 1568500675462.jpg (400x592, 174K)

>jewellery store robbery
>at least they got the jew's gold back
>jewellery store
>the jew's gold
>jewellery
>gold
user, I..

Attached: ......jpg (750x600, 74K)

this is true
also come with negative respect from most of the public and businesses.
>imagine not being allowed to stop in a 7-11 for a cup of coffee or anything throughout your say, including your lunch hour.

This actually explains why my Motorola phone is such shit....