I really liked this girl and started to show her a little bit. She was responsive. Not overly responsive...

I really liked this girl and started to show her a little bit. She was responsive. Not overly responsive, but she was responsive. So I decided to be direct and tell her that I like her and I wanted to date her. When I told her, she said no. A straight no. No ifs no buts, straight no. It was very embarrassing for me, but I swallowed it. After that I started avoiding contact with her. Didn't reply her text for over a week. She made a call and I didn't pick up. Then yesterday I responded to her WhatsApp after two weeks and told her I don't use WhatsApp that much, so didn't see her message. She said she doesn't want any excuses and I should just tell her if we are not friends anymore. What should I tell her? I haven't responded yet and I plan not to for another few days. What should I say to her? Why does she think I would want to be her friend after that?
Also, she owes me money.

Attached: ZomboMeme 02122019135947.jpg (660x450, 53K)

Stop being a coward. Tell her the naked unadulterated truth: you like her in a specific way, and being around her when she doesn't feel the same is painful, so you'd rather avoid her. Why would you tell her anything else? You are not some fucking secret spy on a mission who needs to keep your true motivations a secret.

What are you 10? Go fuck some bitches. Grow a pair.

She owes me money. If I lost contact with her, she may not pay me back. I'm too proud to ask it back. If we're in contact, I can slide in the conversation how things are not all that well and she'll get a hint.

Say “No were not friends any more and I want the money you owe me”
You’re not going to get it though

Who's to say I don't? I want a relationship. I'm 30. Never had a gf. Now it's time. She was the first one I genuinely liked.

Fucking bash that cunt ehh. Dont be let tha cunt be showin disrespect mate!!

Actually I don't need the money. And I couldn't care less. It's just that I was fine with money going to a friend or more than a friend, but now I... How can you be friends with someone who outright rejected you. It was a NO. Straightforward no. She didn't sugar-coat it or anything.

How much money are we talking? How long have you known each other? Just because she said no does not mean that she isn't interested. Women have a tendency to be complicated and fickle.

Money is like hers six weeks pay. For me, it's like my one week's pay. So doesn't bother me at all, but for her it was a big gesture on my side. And by God, I gave it to her as a gift, not a loan. But now I feel hurt and spiteful. I still have my pride so I don't wanna ask directly...

We have known each other for two years. Off and on. She moved to different part of the town for job. We kept in touch though.
But last 3 months we spent a lot of time together. She started giving hints that she's open to it. "I love to see your 'good morning' texts." Shit like that.

Won't really matter if you're friends with her or not. Either she's someone with personal integrity, in which case she'll pay you back. Or she's the type that doesn't have personal integrity, in which case you'll never see that money regardless if you're her friend or not.

I'd chalk it up as a learning experience if I were you.

And get rid of that fucking pride. That shit will hold you down and fuck you in the ass all your life if you let it.

The best I can tell you man is just continue to act disinterested in her and move on. There are plenty of fish in the sea, as they say. Hopefully she'll realize that she's a cunt but she might try and portray you as the bad guy. Chin up.

Wise words. I think I'll just let her know that I cannot be friends with her after that. I won't mention the money. If she pays, she pays; if she doesn't, she doesn't. Not really a big amount for me anyway.

*But keep in mind that she might still be interested in you. It's hard to say.

Maybe. But I won't want her now anyway after that straight no. It was like a homo seeing a pussy. NO!!!

Stop being an incel piece of shit. Women owe you nothing by your mere existence. Is she a cool person? Be her friend and stop being a prick. Is she just a pretty asshole that you don't actually like her personality? Then tell her and move on.

With how much of a cowardly prick you are not surprising no one wants to date you.

If you gave her the money as a gift then she owes you nothing. Fucking retard.

That's the best thing. But if you're young, chances are good that she's into head games just like you were attempting here. So be straight with her. Tell her you like her more than as a friend, and staying just friends will hurt you. If she does have more feelings, she'll confess them. If she doesn't, then it doesn't matter what you said since you won't be spending time with her.

Regardless, you have everything to win by telling the truth like a man, and everything to lose by hiding like a little bitch.

Why do you keep bringing up the money you said was a “gift” you dumb fucking incel faggot? From the moment you gave her any money you became her cuck Bank of America. Why would she date someone who gives out money to random women. Fucking stupid bastard.

Tell her to go be a whore somewhere else. You're not interested in stand by status.

> who gives out money to random women.
A rich man.

OP whatever you do don't take this faggots advice.

>Then yesterday I responded to her WhatsApp after two weeks and told her I don't use WhatsApp that much, so didn't see her message
this right here is why she doesn't want to date you. you should have made it clear that if she is not interested in you there is nothing to talk about. instead you came up with really lame excuse. women are grossed out by spineless men

as for the money, you can forget about it. if she was planning on returning it she would have done it already