FAGGOTS RUINED OUR PEACE SYMBOL

pixelcanvas.io/@21,-3

Attached: help.png (694x495, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelcanvas.io/@21,-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this battle is lost

We are getting overfagged

Attached: pixelcanvas.io (4,65) 2019-12-06T14_31_36Z.png (360x674, 35K)

Attached: 17.gif (300x166, 566K)

I find it soo funny that some nazis are settling down for some pixelated art, like as a jewish guy, I am not even mad.

>Obvious redditors
You know, no matter how hard you try to piss us off we'll continue to shrug it off, we had lots of fun toying with you soy-ridden faggots on the Reddit while your community freaked out over the Swastika, we'll do it again, fuck your political correctness libshit.

Attached: Worst kind of racist is the one who hates his own race smash cultural marxism.jpg (720x662, 84K)

bump

>pixelcanvas.io/@21,-3
REPORTING IN CHIEF

Lol we genuinely didn't care whatsoever all this shit was bottled in so we knew this reverting would happen eventually so we just waited it out in an Outpost like 50k away legitimately I'm finally gonna burst your bubble but all this stuff wasn't you it was an unrelated group and you didn't do shit lmao. You just defended something we knew would get rolled back if we just waited while you fought your epic battle with random ass people who sumbled by. You did nothing this whole time it was fun to laugh at you incels but no matter how hard you wish it to be true you haven't triggered a single one of us the left aren't as sensitive as feminist sjw rekt compilation#45 makes us out to be. Cheers losers

Attached: 20191205_173446.jpg (594x460, 158K)

Wrong image my bad

Attached: Screenshot_20191206-092142_Gallery.jpg (1080x861, 441K)

Just post the script of how you made this. No one is doing this shit manually all of this art is clearly from a script

I can tell you're from Reddit by the way you seethe, go back.

>"We have to get rid of the nazi flag! Hateful ideologies can't be allowed here!"
Meanwhile

Attached: commies.png (1292x1103, 1.13M)

Yeah I can't believe this canvas allows the dangerous Cory in the house propaganda to be so tolerated

>cultural Marxism
Lmao has nothing to do with actual Marxism, why does the left adopt random revolutionaries names and pretend they championed there cause or something. So retarded

Bumparoo

yessssssssssssssssss

seething

bump

thx unknown user for the bot , we gained some ground again

bump we need another bot

this is why we moved to pixelplanet.fun . the admins there don't get involved like this. there is a nice start to the flag in europe even.

B-but cumunisim good!

Attached: 1572897764840s.jpg (125x110, 3K)

Doing my part to rid the world of faggotry

bump

bump

Who's using the bots?

Very happy to see that the pixelcanvas community is saying NO to hate speech!