Why do SJW'S think blacks cant be racist? and do you think we still have a prob with racism in America?

Why do SJW'S think blacks cant be racist? and do you think we still have a prob with racism in America?

Attached: 1575576642258.jpg (500x567, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institutional_racism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We might have a problem with racism in the US and around the world permanently. I mean, fundamentally, the races are different. There will also be dissonance.

But in America do you believe mainstream society is racist?

Sure. People are kind of inherently racist, I get nervous when three huge hardcore looking nigs walk my way, way less than when white people. I think if anybody looks out their window at 3 am and sees a white guy, they're going to be less nervous than a nig.

Also, I think society feels animosity towards white people. But they will get over it eventually. The competence structures are kind of the ultimate judge on whether someone is worth it or not.

Theres your issue right there... you believe all blacks think the same.

Nah, most of them do.
I live in a big city. Trust me. Don't underestimate them.

If you ever live in a big city, don't make a deadly mistake thinking the 'black neighborhood' is full of nice white guys, who happen to have black skin.

Thinking about it more, a society is racist if it is race-obsessed and brings up the topics.

Do we talk about sandwiches all the time? No. We'd be sandwhichist then.

Instead, "black people, white people, blah blah blah" Yeah society is racist.

blacks can be proponents of individual racism but the issue is with systemic or institutional racism.

it's your stupid brain not grasping the details of that conversation and missing the point.

>being this retarded
>still reeing about sjws in 2019

I do too. My gf is black lmao. Chillest girl ever and these posts are just dumb.

>it's your stupid brain not grasping the details of that conversation and missing the point.

>blacks can be proponents of individual racism but the issue is with systemic or institutional racism.
Not only is this denying the way the issue is actually presented, it's bullshit.
Of course blacks can be proponents of systemic or institutional racism.

>I think society feels animosity towards white people. But they will get over it eventually.

You're naive. It only gets worse and it will keep on getting worse until whites snap like after the ww2. And then shit will go down.

You're right SJWs no longer even exist, the entirety of the left has become the replacement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institutional_racism

you're just wrong. i do think what we have in this country along with racism is class warfare. and middle/working/lower class people are divided with race and other civil rights issues, while all peoples of all races are getting fleeced by corporations (finance, pharma, insurance, gov contractors and more) who literally have bought our government (campaign financing, super pacs, lobbyists etc) to fuck most people over.

but instead most people squabble over the crumbs while political and economic giants get away with literally murder (purdue pharma, johnson and johnson). but it's cool, bro. stay mad at whatever boogeyman to keep your brain off the real problem.

>you're just wrong.
You fail to explain how

>but instead most people squabble over the crumbs while political and economic giants get away with literally murder (purdue pharma, johnson and johnson). but it's cool, bro. stay mad at whatever boogeyman to keep your brain off the real problem
Funny use of irony

oh it's retarded

Are you just pretending to have no reading comprehension or are you this stupid for real?

Reality check.

Average IQ scores differ by race.

Everyone us racist - it may be evolutionarily cooked in our brains (look up baby psych study black/white)
Although race is absolute, it's pointless to talk about
There is no evidence that desegregating society is a good idea
Best countries in the world are white (everyone is horny for Euro/Sweden)

Society I'd racist against blacks because they're stupid. If black IQ averages were 1000, they'd be killing the game - then we would complain and say they're oppressing us!. Instead they're avg is 85, and they're violent and fucking dumb.

anyone got her nudes?

>Any person can be racist regardless of their race.
Racist defined- a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

>Kek defined- A negro who believes that blacks cannot be racist is the epitome of racism.

Lmao you only proved that you’re racist.

>do you think we still have a prob with racism in America?

Why is this a question to you? Even so called "anti-racist" can't stop talking about blacks and whites. When racism is gone, race would no longer be a thing to the point that it really doesn't matter to anyone.

Asian here. Yes blacks can be racist, most are racist as fuck. They'll say racist shit and do racist shit, only because whites give them a pass all the time.

This generation of whites was raised by their naive boomer parents to not be racist and to treat everyone the same. Once we get out into the world and are forced to interact with them in the real world we get pulled right back to being racist.

In school I was told that racism is taught to whites by their racist parents but have decided it is a myth. Racism is learned by interacting with the inferior races. Even FOTB chinks quickly figure out who

>You fail to explain how

As if anybody is obligated to explain anything to you. When there's no explanation, it's just a statement. So let me state it too: you're wrong. And you're fucking dumb. Don't agree with my statement? Eat shit. I don't care.

Attached: 79345453_494749797807053_6740861844342177792_n.jpg (960x956, 37K)

Blacks are are naturally violent and hateful. They resent whites for being better than them, so we become a target for their hatred and violence.

This generation of whites was raised by their naive boomer parents to not be racist and to treat everyone the same. Once we get out into the world and are forced to interact with them in the real world we get pulled right back to being racist. In school I was told that racism is taught to whites by their racist parents but have decided it is a myth. Racism is learned by interacting with the inferior races.

This is racial prejudice, not really racism. Racism is the institutionalization of beliefs that one race is better then the other and therefore the law and society should favor them. A white or black supremacist is racist because they believe our institutions should regulate races they see as lesser. Seeing someone’s skin color, clothes, hair, cleanliness etc. and making a judgement in your head is just prejudice.

A true leftist has spoken. Fuck identity politics. It's a waste of time and energy. The elite wants you to debate it and get mad at each other so they can hoard more wealth while the plebs are fighting over trivial things.

>mainstream society is racist, i know this because i get nervous around niggers

You can just as easily be dismissed if you have nothing but stupid shit to say

You are wrong

And stupid

Strong come back, kiddo. Now you got it. But you failed to explain. Please kill yourself.

>Why do SJW'S think blacks cant be racist?
most people think of racism as animus or prejudice against racial or ethnic groups, that's the popular definition. among academics i believe racism is prejudice and a power structure of a dominant racial group that benefits from oppression of others. there is a "power" aspect to it, so i have seen some black people say blacks can not be racist because they lack power (since in the us whites benefit disproportionately from inherent and systemic historical inequalities). this is why the op pic sign says "all whites are racist", what she means by that is even if you are a "woke" white person you benefit from a society that is designed to oppress non-whites, thereby making you inadvertently racist.

so these are two ways to interpret that word, and people pick and choose the meaning that is most convenient for them when they are trying to make a point. for the girl in the op pic, she wants to be a victim, she wants to be portrayed as someone that has no power so she'll use the definition that blacks can't be racist even if she has animus towards whites (i don't know if she does).

Attached: 1546021642858.jpg (1932x2576, 350K)

Why are you so triggered and butthurt?

I suppose you won't explain

Glad to see other anons on here who can see past the bullshit distractions we're being spoon fed

SJW's have been taught that racism = prejudice + institutional power, and since only whites have institutional power then only whites can be racist.

The far left and "social science" jews love to play word games like that to try and manipulating people into giving them power. They do a lot of strawmanning, gaslighting, and false dichotomy bullshit talking about how it's them vs rich white men while conveniently ignoring that most white men are not well off and have to work very hard, and that a disproportionate number of the ultrarich people are not actually white, they're jews..

This is exactly it. Thanks for explaining it perfectly user

>prejudice + institutional power, and since only whites have institutional power then only whites can be racist
I love how this ideology was pushed on everyone under President Obama

Of course racism will always exist we are a race that has to have some sort of enemy or we can not and will not exist its in our blood the best thing we can do is just to accept it and go with the flow stop trying to fight nature

If black people were not litreally the genetically closest to retarded primal apes, maybe the systems designed for even tempered well behaved society would find use for them and not put them in jail. Unfortunately chimping out and having a proclivity to fight and rape aren't very useful in modern technological society.

You're a faggot

You can't be racist to white people.

When white people say "i hate black people" they mean INDIVIDUALS actual HUMAN BEINGS

When black people say "I hate white people" they are talking about what white people HAVE DONE and what they STAND FOR.

Black people hate an idea. White people hate a race of people.

>When white people say
>When black people say
It's pretty sad people nowadays can be ridiculously racist like this without any self awareness and this may not be trolling

> Implies that being racist is a bad thing

and there you have it. there isn't a problem because there is a bigger problem. brainlet big thinker.

>all people of a race think exactly alike
That's not racist at all

Nope. I love the black race. They can out perform whites in almost everything given the right circumstances. I hate fucking nigger culture.

Thats what white people hate. Shitty black victim culture.

The whites who actually hate the black race are fucking morons and no normal white people take them seriously or even listen to them.

>Source: myself, a white guy.

Blacks, ALL blacks, have some sort of hatred towards white people. I live in Atlanta proper, not some suburb, blacks HATE white people. Old black people are THE most racist people on the planet.

> I love the black race. They can out perform whites in almost everything given the right circumstances

LOL, like what exactly? Engineering? Mathematics? Life success? IQ scores don't play like golf, nigger lover dipshit

Oh man, my dad is Asian, there is serious beef between blacks and asians, it's good to have you on the team.

You can see how high her emotional IQ is just by looking at her, its epic.

Attached: 1574044924091.jpg (640x640, 20K)

>Why do SJW'S think blacks cant be racist?
Nobody ever said that, strawmanning dipshit

Attached: oaMCy-1504211141-88595-blog-7565905_G.jpg (1281x720, 81K)

>I think if anybody looks out their window at 3 am and sees a white guy, they're going to be less nervous than a nig.
That's because you're a fag. There's usually a black outside my window at 3AM. He's on the phone with his bitches and his padners. But if there's ever some strange cracker out there, I'm locked and loaded.

I have heard people say it in my city

Why lie?

Hi, Brazil here.
We are getting to a point where black people here are being flat out racist to whites in public because they think this will straighten things out.

I'm just waiting for the civil war.

>Sandwichist

How much did you pay for her?

Obese nigger cunt

Not disagreeing, but I am genuinely wondering what your sources are? Besides the power of observation, what tells you that niggers are so inferior?

Why do "x" think anything? Any group of people can be racist against any group of people, even their own.

Define problem. Yes, some groups face obstacles and issues due to race and ethnicity. Like the studies handling prison sentences and employment. Where black people get longer sentences for the same crimes and have less chance to get hired with the same background.

It's impossible to remove all forms of bias and preference. We're all human. But I think it's fair to say we still have issues and problems stemming from racism.

>Racial prejudice isn't racism

Remaking the concept of racism to only be about institutions has turned into a joke

Blacks have a beef with nearly everyone. I know old school blacks and Mexicans were constantly feuding where I grew up. Where I live now the blacks are constantly harassing the Asian and Muslim population. Neither group has any nice words about blacks.

Hell yeah all crackers are racial

Attached: A9052115-1052-4834-963E-95B65D0C8FE5.jpg (1125x1358, 1.15M)

Or they disagree with you.

Why dont you go apply at Morehouse or Spelman college white guy and youll see racism or better yet just go to prison.

There are shitloads of racist blacks in the military in the lower ranks. Theyre so racist once the whites and latinos get sick of dealing with them and ignore their shit they go after each other.

I'm white. Go ahead and hate me if it means you stay the fuck away from me and don't speak to me.

Thats not how it works. They gang up together, attack you and then blame you for racism

Speaking to you

Attached: 5E1578C4-BACE-4A4F-A90D-134E7811159A.jpg (978x1497, 1.09M)

Attached: 20191206_091809.jpg (720x658, 137K)

>This generation of whites was raised by their naive boomer parents
Close, but this generation of whites was raised by their GenX parents that were knee-jerking against their Boomer parents thinking that their Boomer parents was unnecessarily racist. It's the GenXers that raised a crop of participation trophy retards.

the only people who believe racism is real are anti-racists, because they need antagonists to justify their cause. and without the cause, there's no financial gain or social ladder climbing.

hahaha

Go ahead cracker in 10 years yo ass will be picking the cotton

Attached: D668E3ED-1B30-4F5C-B9BC-098178B5B394.jpg (1125x1764, 1.32M)

At least I'll have a job in the next 10 years. Probably can't say the same for the vast majority of your people.

Don’t be mad you got the baby dick white boi

>mad
>white
Yeah, ok.

Attached: Vince_Offer_Based_On.png (990x1072, 596K)

Shami towel or pervert?

Sham wowie zowie bing bong owie big flippy dippy boo bop bippy

whenever you say any truth about a black person all they comeback with is white guys have small dicks lol... maybe some but lots of us have been #blessed. and iv herd from girls about some blacks having small dicks too...its just the truth don't be butt-hurt

both haha

Blacks never have legitimate arguments. They just hoot and holler at anyone who has an option on there bullshit.

Lies you must be a Jew

Attached: CB8BCF06-A217-4263-88B2-F10A8052CBE0.jpg (1125x1380, 1.15M)

>people
cool story fag

>antiblack

i would really like to hear the logic behind these dumbass thoughts, like actual thoughts not just slurs and gurgling