Thinking about committing suicide. Recently diagnosed with bipolar 2 disorder and gf has very bad anxiety...

Thinking about committing suicide. Recently diagnosed with bipolar 2 disorder and gf has very bad anxiety. I had to quit two jobs because of my kids and now I work overnight which makes my bipolar worse. Just convince me to do it, I'm close enough.

>>TLDR convince OP to an hero

Attached: 1575549348864.png (437x407, 15K)

Don’t be a selfish fucking twat all your life. You have fucking kids.

Why not make it a fun family event?

if you are going to do it at least kill your wife and children first

I'm bipolar too and its never easy. I have 2 kids and one on the way and dream about it every day. Stick it out user.

Dude, you have kids, please don’t do it.
Talk to your wife about it, you need help

Die in honor instead

DO IT FAGGOT

I can't afford it. I'm not sure I can afford Christmas presents for them either and after I got into an argument with my gf I don't think she'll help with it now. Even on medication and treatment and support groups nothing works. I don't have control over how I feel and act in situations, it doesn't feel worth it most days. I can't talk to her about it, not to the extent that I need to. They'd just admit me to the hospital and I'd be in more debt.
How do you cope? Everything I read and practice never comes to mind during an episode and I just hurt my family or fail at my job every time.

>kills self and leaves funeral costs, all the bills to wife and children
>wife alone to raise children and cover living expenses

Doctor should have diagnosed you a nigger OP. You wanna die? Die at work and make sure it looks like an accident. You'll suffer more during the death but life insurance will pay out double. Hopefully that'll be enough for your wife and kids to get by.

Honestly, these responses make me laugh. Thanks, anons.

Don't listen to this guy:

A wise man once said, "Everyone deserves happiness, even if that means dying." Suicide shouldn't be viewed negatively. If you're at your wit's end, find comfort in leaving this life. If you're religious, think of an afterlife if you believe in one. Suicide is viable no matter what circumstances you're in.

I only have two rules. Never EVER harm someone or take someone with you, and always look for the most painless way out.

If you've done your absolute best in life and you know it's still going nowhere, then don't feel afraid or worthless when considering suicide. There are people to help as well--just find them.

Who the fuck said anything about a funeral? And fuck obligations, man. You have to live for nobody but yourself. If that means dying and leaving it all behind, then don't look back. All you'd see is obligations.

Bro you need need to keep searching the medication combos until you see improvement and once the meds begin to help you can start the psychotherapy and talking shit out (this is where progress really occurs) and maybe you have a a relative that can help a little to get the kids a few gifts?

The truth is, depending on how you've done in this Life.. Reincarnation will treat you really nicely!

Your kids want you more than presents.

Don't be a fag.

OP needs psychiatry

Source: I’m a psychiatrist

Hippie faggot

go on faggot kys

would ever organize mass sucide on Sup Forums? we'd all go of the bridge in new yok at once like Etika, police would be like WTF? lol, no one would know what to think

Attached: jr3.jpg (634x1005, 110K)

Honestly if you commit suicide you are just a coward