Name one good thing blacks have ever done

Name one good thing blacks have ever done.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustaf_de_Laval
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Algernon_Parsons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they were ok at labor

Killed other blacks

I really like peanut butter.

It was a black guy who invented the elevator?

perfected the dunkshot

Rap music

they wuz kangz and shit

Rock band Sevendust.

>boom

Fire

Physical sports & entertainment

Sevendust are fucking terrible, you shit eater.

start a crack cocaine epidemic

You know this highlights the issue black people are fighting against every day in society.

If you white heteronormative cis males are incapable of naming one achievement the African American community has achieved then it proves the school systems need to be changed.

Whites invented it they just are good at it

But you didn't name anything either paki.

Niggers are only good at sports because literally all they do with their lives is dance, socialize, and play.

nuffin

Fried chicken and Jazz

Blacks did not invent peanut butter. Or anything for that matter.

Rock & Roll.

I can name three;
>Picked alot of cotton.
>Weeded out the trashy white women.
>Stole my old school bullies bike, probably.

They were pretty good at picking cotton.

A black gave Iran nukes.

Blues, jazz, rock and roll etc.

Even though the often credited "founder" of the delta blues, Charley Patton, was an amalgam of different ethnicities and more or less sang traditional folk songs that originated with whites.

Blues, Soul, Funk and a big part of Jazz music. Yes, I consider music really important, sorry.

Nigger music is really good, except for rap

Killed lots of other blacks.

>Name one good thing blacks have ever done.

Die.

They may not have invented much but they have slightly attributed to patented inventions.

Fuck off

they shot some racists
that was a good thing some black people have done there
racists have no excuse for living
why should racists be allowed to live at all
tell me why faggot

is that a question?

Bacons rebellion

Peanut butter is good for gains. That's about it.

That was the cia

Jimi did create a bunch different tools and methods for different electric guitar sounds

>saying blacks instead of niggers
Ethiopia is the greatest black nation, on par with some European nations, the rightful owners of all african clay, in my honest opinion

rephrase your question, niggers have never achieved anything, but black Caucasoids have

Blown the fuck out of the faggot Don Lemon.

Pretty good album desu

enslave eachother

You're making me wish I was one.

well to be fair, aztec and inca people were dark skinned but not black.

>sevendust
>not Fishbone
>not Living Colour
>not Bad Brains
>not TV on the Radio
>not Jimi
>not Bill Withers
>not Death
>not Sepultura
>not Stevie Wonder

I would have perhaps accepted the new guy from Alice in Chains as well, but just barely.

they birthed this man

Many beautiful contributions to music and art in general, when the arts were actually about beauty

Ur mom m8 :')

Give many jobs opportunities for law enforcement and correction officers.

Invent the wheel, build the pyramids, and run the most successful presidency in the history of the United States.

>Stole my old school bullies bike, probably.

>bullied in school

You're not alpha enough to post on Sup Forums. Out out out!

They president nao

>that flag

Bro, you went from 0 to 1000 in under a fucking second, dial that shit back a little bit.

>Too lazy to take the stairs
>Invents elevator

kept for profit prisons open and full

A Love Supreme and The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady are probably the best albums of the last century.

They won WW1 for dem crackaz

actually no, it wasn't

YOU NEED A LIFT? YOU CAN SIT BETWEEN THE BACKSEAT AND MY DICK

The Blues are pretty nice

nice

They served an important role between apes and homo sapiens

this pic is sjw tiered nitpicking lmao!
>>>/politifact/

reggae

They walked out of Africa and fucked neanderthals.

they were pretty good slaves.

That has been proven wrong a long time ago. Blacks are a different subspecies of humanoid.

Obvious. But then whites came.

Were slaves that farmed the US cash crops and made Whitey rich as a bich.

It's true though. Patenting something is not the same as inventing it. If I were to patent a variant of toilet paper right now, it would be stupid for me to start claiming that I invented toilet paper.

DIDU SUMTHIN

they dont live in my neighborhood

Ragtime and Jazz music, which is a very red pilled music genre. Blacks were pretty based in the early 20th century. All that good stuff turned into degenerate rap and hip hop nigga music now. It's a shame.

Nigga they made detroit better. As advanced as ancient egyptians.

I dont get this image. You could have posted a picture of Lord Saladin who should look arabic, but instead looks like a token old nig

peanut butter

It was a black guy who invented the elevator?

He invented a mechanism that allowed the elevator doors to open automatically. Up until then, they had to be opened manually by an elevator attendant. Mind you, he wasn't the first person to design an automatically opening elevator door. Others did so as well. He got a patent for his design, but it was not adopted by the elevator manufacturers. Another person's design was used. He spent the rest of his days without much money, moving across the country, performing various low-skill jobs before dying in obscurity. But to modern blacks, he's the black da Vinci.

I know this because I research black history for laughs.

They contributed to and then were shoehorned into the left's progressing scene of music to help develop it

Unfortunately they continued "progressing" and now every western teenager is interested in hedonistic, thug culture where they're convinced to live a disgusting life that glorifies being a failure and an idiot.

They also broke many athletic records and set a new bar of accomplishment.

The fixation on music, celebrities and sports all takes away from intellectual pursuits and have led the west into a state where people would rather listen to a moron who writes music or plays with balls on a variety of different topics as an authority over experts in the field.

>Rock & Roll.

Nuh-uh

Let's see, George Washington Carver became a biologist and botanist that helped educate people about crop rotation that were inclined to grow cotton only year round then wondered why their crops kept suffering and dying so he educated people about crop rotation and help develop 300 new uses for peanuts

Destiny was such a fucking shit game

This

A black guy invented modern fame consoles
A black guy invented the turbine valve

I would consider MC Ride an honorary aryan

Give bullets a target

They die.

Cotton

what game? getting mass effect-ish vibes.

I was going to say Thomas Sowell, but it turns out his wife is white.

Destiny

Yes, his name was Otis Redding, hence Otis elevators.

Blues

Charles Richard Drew was a black dude who helped to develop ideas in blood preservation and the very first blood banks.

I guess all black people are scum though right?

Aah right, thanks. I forgot it even existed lel.

I thought they invented all of this shit while we were living in caves and swinging clubs.

>fame consoles

What the fuck is this?

>turbine valve

Like the mechanism that automatically opens an elevator door, a black man may be able to invent a single part or component of a larger system, but he does not have the intelligence to design the larger system itself. Stop pretending that it's an achievement by any human's standards. Attaching a valve to something didn't mean you invented something. Here are the guys who actually invented the turbine engine, an Irishman and a Swede:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustaf_de_Laval
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Algernon_Parsons

Garret Morgan was black and developed the first gas masks

no the fucking were not. You had to rid them all day long. fucking horrible. shoulda used asians.

Kill other blacks.