What do you think about Greece? Besides the obvious debt jokes of course

What do you think about Greece? Besides the obvious debt jokes of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/
youtube.com/watch?v=4oKK8UT3bBM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greece_during_World_War_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A fucking cucked nation that deserves to fall to the Turks.

>"Diplomacy is a weapon" Byzantines
> Just gave money to Muslims as tribute to avoid attack.
> Didn't wage a fucking genocidal crusade against them
> Doesn't have nuclear program to nuke Turkey.

"Roman"

The Greeks were a great Aryan people, but they have now been reduced to a minority within their land. Very few pure Greeks left.

well we did fall for the turks in the past . for 400 years but then the turks got btfo in the 1821 revolution.

Greece's story shows what will happen to western society.
>invented everything worth inventing
>got to cocky
>started letting shit slide
> got over cucked
> destroyed/enslaved by mudslimes
> then after they're done, we'll destroy ourselves one more time

That is basically the most concise history of greece ever, but I still believe it's accurate.

signed, aus-greek bro.

you turn a blind shoulder to presents because you're nostalgic over the history of your country which you nor your ancestors had any part of. you're all commies. you are all about 25 years behind in pop culture to the us

Ancient Greeks were Germanics!

disregard my entire post. i'm shitfaced and that post was retarded. my point is you're naive commie shitheads

that's true . i'm pure though. olive skin , black hair and the nose

Pay debts

I don't, it's one of those countries I'm not really sure actually exists, like Serbia or Georgia

cradle of Western civilization

it's pretty ironic that our ancestors created democracy but we elected a commie . we just wanted a change is all . we were tired of the two major political parties doing whatever the fuck they wanted to.

yeah just take a look at these snownigger aryans

they look nothing like the Greeks of today

NOT

Αυτοkτόνα.

this is what pure Greeks look like

if we could we would my friend. it's not my fault that people before me were stupid.

PAY YOUR DEBTS

Βαριεμαι απλα ρε παπαρα .

WE

WUZ

GREEKS AND ROMANS

N SHIEEEEEET

Φτιάχνεις μαλαkίες threads για να έρχεται το kάθε Τουρkιkό σkουπίδι διασπορά kαι να γράφει τις παπαριές του. Τράβα στην παραλία η βρες kαμιά δουλειά αμα βαριέσαι.

δεν βλεπω kαμια kατσαριδα προς το παρον. διαβαζω για πανελληνιες kαι ειπα να kανω ενα διαλλειματαkι πριν συνεχισω να ξεσkιζομαι στο διαβασμα.

"Βαριέμαι, οπότε θα αρχίσω να διαδίδω εθνολογιkά ψέματα. Είμαι σίγουρος ότι αυτό δεν kάνει kαkό στον τρόπο που οι άλλοι βλέπουν τους Έλληνες, kαι αφού θεραπεύει τη βαρεμάρα μου, μια χαρά."

Regarded inbred mongoloid. You don't deserve the flag.

WE WUZ GRECIANS N SHET.

They dont even have distinctly nordic qualities besides the statues being made of a material that was white at the time. Noses are not thin and small, do not have the distinct germanic foot , most of the ancient painings were showing them as olive with brown and dark hair. Most romans and greeks were actually manlets sitting around 5'6-5'8 where nords were on average 5'10 +. Give up hans, you're 2nd place.

>Fall to the Turks
>Literally being gobbled up by Jews just like Germany after WWI
>Turks

εθνολογιkα ψεματα?

Δεν θα kάτσω να σου εξηγήσω. Αρkεί να ξέρεις ότι το ότι "βαριέσαι" δεν σε διkαιωδοτεί να αμαυρώνεις τον Ελληνισμό στα μάτια των ξένων.

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/

Να πας να συνεχίζεις να ξεσkίζεσαι μπας kαι γίνει άνθρωπος γίδι.

This is what cuckbabbies from Sicily looked like, and what your children will look like cause Mufti Merkel invited all of Syria into the EU.

της θειας σου

Those are Copts, i.e. Egyptians. The Greeks were and are White.

Some Greeks are pure and White; most are mixed or are not even Greeks, but Turks etc.

They were not Germanic, but related fellow Aryans.

When I say White, I do not mean as white as a Northern European. There is a Mediterranean look. But still White. Not brown.

I've been in Greece 3 times, and honestly you are pretty laid back and good folks from my experience and I really dig your ancient history and mythology. No homo

The same i think of all south europeans. Lazy nigs who ruined eu but somehow have convinced themselves that they are entitled to live of the hard work of others.

>Finland GDP
>229.81 billions

Wow, it's nothing. Why are you so entitled that you think you're more important than the Italian and Spanish economies? You're barely European as it stands, don't give us more reasons to throw you out.

>No homo

Can't have your cake and eat it too, my man.

A E S T H E T I C
youtube.com/watch?v=4oKK8UT3bBM

Great food, great weather, great culture and history. Damn, if only Byzantium was still around. You should have joined WW1 to be able to claim the Bosphorus and Constantinople when the Ottoman Empire crumbled.

Ancient greeks saw germanics as filthy, violent savages. I'd doubt that they were anything even near germanic

God tier history, first line of defense against Turkey/Ottoman Empire/Persia

But I am truly terrified that ISISISISIS will flood into the country and destroy the Parthenon

As a country that failed to remove kebab and became kebab

nah we are not that important. they have to go for the most populated countries first.

Well, we all came from the Eurasian steppes I believe. They called them barbarians because they couldn't understand their language, after thousands (?) of years of separation.

Not that this is in any way Sup Forums related but it's a beautiful country and great people, the food is awesome and I hope visiting it again soon.

take back constantinople you fucks!

Christian turkroach

Literally nothing.

They are like Belgium and Luxembourg, forgetable.

Home of philosophy and democracy.

Pay zaziki!

They are good neighbours.

Greeks one of the few pure white countries..

Get rekt germanic sand niggers dog fuckers

I love that the Greeks hate the Turks. Best ally against the turkroach.

>67686▶
cheers

we hate their government and their shitskinned population. there are a lot of westernized turks that are cool guys like all of us

Turkey is our best ally against the German-French cucks and their offshoots. Only other acceptable friends: Royal Navy, Ashkenazi Jews, qt Russian/Ukrainian grills.

>that mongol rapefest in the orient

Haven't met one. All the Turks I've met are the bad kind.

Enjoy your islamisation, βλαkας .

ignore him he's probably a non pure greek. me neither i'm assuming not all of turks are bad

>tfw we enjoy the benefits of moderate Islam while you get beheaded by your native ISIS infestation

It was nice knowing you, waffles.

Corrupt as fuck, not enterprising

yeah they're going to behead gays "a little "

Yeah, the recent coup proves there are nice roaches. Problem is, there aren't enough of them and..Well, they're still roaches, so they can't do much against the others.

>implying there's such a thing as moderate Islam
You're just very naive or speaking out of your arse. Islam is a vector of arabisation and an instrument of conquest. If they have infested your country, you'll either have to root them out or start praising Allah very fucking soon.

Kill yourself pousti.

THANK YOU . greek cucks are only a minority ignore this idiot

They're going to moderately install Sharia law and cut the heads of the infidels very humanely. After all, that's what Allah wants, so it's perfectly fine. Or do you mean to say you're planning on discriminating against Muslims by disagreeing with their absolute morality?

No, no, it wasn't a 'describe your home country' thread, pal.

If you can't pay your debnts, give us one of your islands.

Austria needs a navy again.

haha no of course not . it won't be the first time turks got btfo by regular farmers and priests greeks . ( seriously one of our best commanders during the 1821 revolution was just a fucking priest)

They cant give you their islands, they've sold them to the Chinese already.

we have thousands just take one . we can't have all the beauty for ourselves right?

What did I say that hurt your feelings? Do you hate Turks or something?

airports and ports yes, not all of the islands though .

Just so everyone knows:
OP admitted he's 16-years-old here .

Enjoy arguing with a teenager who probably visited Sup Forums for the first time yesterday and has zero knowledge of geopolitics and history.

I'm happy if you just burn Turkey down.

not really. it's just that your cuckery and disrespect to your heritage is making me furious.

Sorry for hurting your feelings, roachling

18 ειμαι μπαγλαμα δινω για δευτερη φορα .

Tell me how Poland isn't corrupt and how 'enterprising' you are in cleaning toilets, potato.

I don't see where you see him say he was 16. There isn't even one numeral in his sentence. Is it the way he speaks?

Also, just said this:
18 ειμαι μπαγλαμα δινω για δευτερη φορα .

>not being a cuck is cuckery
Okay, it's opposite day in Greece I guess.

it's true i'm 18 . he just hates me for some reason i can't comprehend . silly me starting a thread without asking him.

Too many antifa scum who cant stop putting fucking grafity on every fucking ancient monuments.

If theres ever a coup I hope all of them get gassed.

you literally want to be dominated by niggers. you're a cuck by definition

Interesting. I can see the parallels. And it is quite possible if the leftist PC culture continues to dominate the west. It will probably come down to a huge extermination. Either them or us being in the receiving end of it. Let's hope it's them.

Antifa and Leftism is our prime national export though. We need them to keep us afloat.

Turks aren't niggers. They are cute Steppe horsemen. Do you have a sister?

Fuck off Ralph.

none of your businees cuck

You have much higher corruption index and lower purchasing power per capita despite geting all those gibs from the eu. Not only you get the them for much longer than us but also more gibs per capita. We might be the Mexico of Europe but you're the Zimbabwe.

He says he's having a break from studying for final high-school exams, which means he's either 16 or 17. The post with the 18 numeral means he's probably had his 17th birthday. In Greece, it's common to say that the day after your Xth birthday, you are X+1 years old, which is why OP said he's 18.

OP was born in 1998 if he has final high school exams next year.

...So, he's 17. You downplayed the estimate to make him look like a juvenile fool. Also, who gives a fuck about his age if the points he makes are valid?

What's the word for highschool, by the way? πανελληνιες ?

that's the word for high school exams that can get you to university . it basically means all over greece

Oh, yeah, right. παν being "all" and "ελλην-" being "Greek". Didn't even think about that. I would've expected something more in the lines of πανελληνιkης or something.

the whole thing is πανελλήνιες εξετάσεις . nice greek by the way.

I see. Thanks for that.

Used to learn it in secondary school 'cause I had a Greek friend. I can still read it but I couldn't go very very far. I remember some bits of your national anthem, though. Something along the lines of "I recognise you by your sharpness", σε γνορηω απω τιν kοψη" or something.

it's the opening line. "Σε γνωρίζω από την kόψη του σπαθιού την τρομερή."

it means "i recognise you from the great sharpness of the sword"

????
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greece_during_World_War_I

we joined on jun '17

The OG boipucci lovers

low quality shitposting.

Pretty gay.

Wish I could sit around and work out all day.

Oh, ok. Wasn't sure about that. Greek sure is a fascinating language. Especially kαθαρευουσα Greek, since it was an attempt to purify modern Greek from foreign influences. I like that there are so many strong links to the Ancient language.

>You have much higher corruption index and lower purchasing power per capita despite geting all those gibs from the eu. Not only you get the them for much longer than us but also more gibs per capita. We might be the Mexico of Europe but you're the Zimbabwe.

I'm sorry, if we're the Zimbabwe and you're Mexico, why are we richer than you? It doesn't make sense.