Anyone not like this? Apparently the cuck mongoloid critics think it's worse then Age Of Ultron kek...

Anyone not like this? Apparently the cuck mongoloid critics think it's worse then Age Of Ultron kek, I thought it was fucking great??

>Apparently the cuck mongoloid critics think it's worse then Age Of Ultron

lots of people hate Shyamalan twists, even in his better movies

Age of Ultron gave people exactly what they were looking for

It's an okay movie but Mr Glass's plan to randomly kill a lot of people in case one of them turns out to be unkillable makes almost no sense. And the resolution to stopping the villain is just call the cops on him which is a pretty lame climax.

unwatchable poop

Still my fav capeshit movie of all time.

Also interesting watching it and knowing it was made in an age way before Hollywood had a hard on for superhero films.

Undeniably it's Shyamalan's magnum opus.

>Signs
>Sixth Sense

No can do

I forgive every bad movie Shamaslam has ever made because of this masterpiece.

Thosetwo are more famous, but Unbreakable it's better than signs by far, and as good as six sense.

Arguably better filmed.

>Forgiving for The Last Airbender

I wouldn't go that far...

fantastic film. pure kino

I love it so much that it baffles me that the director also made Last Airbender. It's almost a perfect superhero movie in some regards, both creating a world of its own but still feeling grounded in the process.

The plan makes sense in that it was made by someone who desperately WANTS to be the villain. He wants to find the extraordinary so he can feel like it too. It would give his life the meaning he always wanted.
The ending of Mr. Glass going to jail made sense because it's still the real world. Actions had consequence. Mr. Glass wasn't going to randomly have a power suit or get powers for a big showdown, he was going to be tried for mass murder.

have you seen split yet?

Unbreakable is far better than both of those.

>Sixth Sense
>good without the twist
It's 2017, it's time to stop this meme.

It's really not good. The story makes absolutely fucking zero sense and for that reason I think it's a shit movie.

It was great. I just watched Split and loved seeing the nod at the end, whether it ever goes into any sort of tie-in or not (probably won't).

I mean it wasn't perfect, there were some scenes that needed either less of themselves or some followup scenes to be worth putting in, to develop the setting, but it was good. Simple good, no big theatrics besides the start. Relatable villian but one the ending made you stop feeling bad for. Sure his evil plot was typical nonsensical roundabout maximum-evil shlock, but...you can get away with it in the movie giving how it keeps on emphasizing he lived his life fantasizing and obsessing about comic books.

but the fact that he actually happened to find a superhero by killing a few hundred people doesn't support the whole real world thing at all.

It was a truly terrible movie. I can't tell if M Night thinks the audience is retarded or it's just him. They spend the whole movie slowly revealing that he's actually invincible even though the audience knows it within like 15 minutes. That weight lifting scene was brutal to sit through.

>relies on being le epic tricked to enjoy cinema
stop

>unhinged domestic terrorist kills hundreds of people
>in his delusions he thinks he is a supervillain looking for a superhero
>actually finds one

I forget my other gripes with the movie because that alone is too dumb for me to get past.

>whether it ever goes into any sort of tie-in or not (probably won't).
shamalan said he wrote the character of kevin for this movie but it was just too crazy and out of tone to fit in to the silent mood of unbreakable so he took him out. Theres quotes about the monster and pics of it in the movie so split is unbreakable 2

Okay but seriously "the kid personality will be called Hedwig and I'll have him shuffle in the first time so he looks more like an owl" WHO DID THIS?

agreed, that's the second biggest problem. It plays the whole "is he or isn't he" thing the whole time but he fucking is and you already know. They even removed part of the weightlifting scene where he goes up to like insanely high weight and basically proves he is a hero. In the movie he lifts like a lot but not an insane amount.

and the 4 or 5 scenes they dedicate to Bruce Willis finding out he never took a sick day

oh my fucking god I forgot about that. I can't believe anyone likes this movie, fucking kek.

Of the 97 theatrically released capeshit films I've seen, I have Unbreakable at number 12 and Age of Ultron at number 31.

But I like the pacing, It even compares to the pacing of Zodiac, they even use the same camera tricks.

What's with all the Split threads? I absolutely loved the film but holy shit, too much fucking threads at once

quality rips on torrent sites, influx of discussion

/thread.