Married to her curling partner

>married to her curling partner

how does this make you feel Sup Forums

it doesn't make me feel anything in particular to be quite honest

not much

>she makes him broom while she throws the stone at other man's rocks
WHAT A C.UCK

He should grow his hair longer. That stereotypical Slav haircut isn't flattering for him.

>dating out of your league without being particulary rich

how does this work Sup Forums pls explain

Get lucky

Childhood friend
>Grew up in the same town
>Went to the same schools
>Played the same sport

she's not really that pretty, looks at those webms where she smiles.

Russians don't smile so she's pretty 99% of the time.

She's the definition of a solid 7

small town benis to bagina story kek

>Childhood friend
The osananajimi actually won for once? Unpossible!

Sorry, I'M the definition of a solid 7 if you know what i mean.

What is it with Russians and that little boy haircut

REEEEEE WHY HIM

Putin got dibs on every piece of fine ass in Russia

Would not surprise me, coming from that insecure manlet sperglord.

He probably has a monster cock and is 6'3

I've never been to Petrograd but that's not a small town is it?

Like Berlusconi had in Italy?

She is 8, faggot.

No its not. Few milion people live there. I didnt even know that they were from Petrograd I just presumed that they were from small town because I assumed there cant be lot of people there if she fell in love with first avarage looking dude.

>she's not really that pretty
faggot go back to blowing immigrants

Happy for him. For now. Until she figures out curling isn't going to pay the rent.

I still laugh when I think about the mental gymnastics Italian newspapers came up with to justify berlusconi attending that underage girl's birthday party. I don't even know the whole story, nor I ever really cared about that much, but when I read that shit I said to myself yeah, he fucked that bitch

not to say she isn't hot as fuck but literally every other russian woman looks exactly like this

She really isn't pretty, she's okay
Man you guys are desperate

he looks like ryan gosling if he was a slav and had fetal alcohol syndrome

She's a goddess

good personality

She looks pretty. Would wife too

he's got a 12 inch cock

she's no Lena Dunham am I right?

agreed, watching them now on cnbc, her eyes are going to make me cum
>sveep sveeeeeeep sveeeeeeeeeep

Nice extremes, gypsy

whats the back of their uniform say?

Don't think he really cares.

good looking lad desu

dude is getting cucked hard. look at his souless eyes, meanwhile she looks happy because she is getting fucked every other day.

Confidence and if she couldn't do any better at the time that you scoop her up.

Olympic Athletes Russia

It's too bad I want them to lose

Dubs checked.

Not a good idea to be married to your business partner. Too many issues to sort out when there's problems.

He looks so much less happy than her. What's he hiding?

She could be a supermodel easily

A man shouldn't smile all the time like a frutty.

>What's he hiding?
a 12 inch cock

Maybe they actually, you know, care for each other?

you need to go out more

this

No way, she's a 10

He reminds me of William Christopher who played Father Mulcahy on MASH

It's 2AM and I am staying up watching this god forsaken boredom of a "sport" just so I can see her gorgeous face shouting davai davai and telling her cuckold of a husband to sweep. She is THAT beautiful

yasyas
no wonder russian brides is actually a business

GYPSY

some dudes just hit the jackpot sometimes, it happens.

I hope he has a good life, maybe in the next life I can have similar luck

This. I appreciate your positive outlook.

If he smiles and shows weakness, she will leave him.

Why do people think she can't love him? He's not bad looking and they likely enjoy the same things in life.

Btw she's like an 8 in my books. Even 9.

Sad!

It's a cute love story. I bet they were high school sweethearts. I hope they have a nice life together. I'm glad she is with him and not some turbo chad or knee grow

>Btw she's like an 8 in my books. Even 9.
ofcourse, and she looks like a 8 even at the olympics without a ton of makeup & 17 instagram filters

Big dick.

Don't underestimate the guy though, while everyone is in jackets and long, warm sweaters, he is the only one playing in a short sleeved shirt in minus temperature. He might be a badass, women love such sturdy guys

>tfw no gf

He had a pretty decent haircut, Olympic one is time to take care of bizness style, I guess.

Only by the most Western cunt’s standards, this is a completely normal Russian couple, he’s a fairly good-looking and fit dude, he could easily be uglier and they’d still look normal here.

hes not ugly, and he has status (top curler)

he's pretty hot desu
i'd give him the succ after he yanked it out of her

ahea tired of fucking nba players and settled for him

Little do you know thats actually a chad in russia
>receeding hairline from all the test
>cold mysterious death stare don't know what hes doing or capable of
>rule with iron but silent fist
these are the type of men women from the land of ice like, not some buff soyboy who's never done a day of hardwork in his life and spends more time on his looks than his legacy

>Why do people think she can't love him?

because it brings up all their insecurities and their justifications for being fucking mediocre

Don't worry man, I got it

How do you get russian chad behavior in western countries?

Start by beating your wife, everything else will come naturally. Women love a wifebeater for some reason

Is this a good or bad thing? I mean, if she's legit tired and will be loyal to you for real, is it better than if she hasn't yet given up on bigger and better dicks but marries you anyway?

taking notes
will try out and report results later

Hey good for them. I hope they are happy together. Couples like these tend to produce world class athletes.

she is literally 10/10

he is literal 4/10

how, just how?

He's not posting frogs on a chinesse slideshow forum

This is mostly a Russian/Eastern culture thing. These women don't know their own market value. Pierre Woodman talked about it in a really good interview about his life in the adult film industry.

If this chick had grown up in like Norway/Netherlands/Sweden she would've turned into a jaded, bitchqueen thot with severe entitlement issues.

You guys are talking like he's a fucking ogre. He looks perfectly fine and is in good shape.

He looks good here. In the OP the awful slav haircut and fisheye effect from the shitty camera make him look worse than he is

jesus christ, wonder how you look

Was in Russia for summer, this is normal there.

Men are drunk, fat loudmouths with zero hygiene. Women are either groomed to perfection 8/10+ or ogroid cave trolls.

she's way out of his league

Russian women are freaks to be in a relationship with. She looks all sweet and cute, but oh boy are you in for a surprise.

If an user posted this back in 2012 claiming it was them, I'd believe it

>own market value
Help us, zombie Lenin. We're barely holding on.

this is true

also a barely functional male is a premier asset in russia

>oh boy are you in for a surprise
What surprise?

Congratulations future thrice married divorcee, you just learned that marrying for looks is retarded.

Yeah I don't get the hype either, she's like a 7 with a hardcore resting bitch face.

All warm inside. Russia&Europe should breed like rabbits (with their respective subraces)

She is 9/10 and he 6/10 (he is definitely not uglier than your average man, infact he is slightly better looking). I don't why you spergs are making such a fuss about it.

Wish she liked my Asian cock instead..

>I curl